>chest is broad
>arms are thiccc so they don't look small >compared to considerable chest
>has 6 pack
>impossibly massive delts
>shades on: always

>chad
>working legs ever
clearly you thought wrong kiddo legs are for ss fags and fat power lifters

Its too good of a show not to be. one of my childhood favorites along with cow and chicken

Johnny Bravo has short legs. If you have shorts legs you can get away with skipping leg day but if you have long legs or you're tall you need well proportioned legs otherwise you'll look retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=xIbnKXjKdzM

>he got that big in one week

I like how Johnny Bravo was a Veeky Forums meme before memes existed.
>looks buff and shredded, but is actually weak as shit
>also always skips leg
It's like pottery

>Chad
>gets rejected by every girl

Some “Chad” kek

Someone should set up a stream that plays Johnny Bravo and My 600 Pound Life on loop 24/7

Johnny is Chad overkill

>he thought neck gains are a meme
youtube.com/watch?v=pOpt5WdCmig

>chad
>gets rejected by every girl except one loli
Is he the embodiment of Veeky Forums?

Johnny would slay nonstop with his kind of confidence in real life.

I will never, ever get tired of Charles Atlas parodies

Why does that read like a manga and why did I instinctively read it like one. I refuse to admit my weebhood

I've been having a lot of trouble with squat form lately and don't want to hurt myself.
This thread has convinced me to go Johnny Bravo mode.
Fuck the squat meme

Strong legs and hips are an essential support structure for anyone who wants to be even somewhat strong. Neglect those and it'll lead to all kinds of strange problems and pains eventually.
Also, someone with a large upper body and small legs looks absolutely pathetic. Small legs on a man look pathetic either way.

>pottery

Johnny bravo isn’t a chad though. The whole joke is that he never actually pulls women.

His legs are why he never scored.

He could easily scored with the vampire and the nerd from scooby do.

Yeah, but over trained legs and an under trained to the point of almost neglect upperbody makes you look like a fag and makes you absolutely useless for every athletic and martial goal.

A deer also fell hard for him.

I remember when I was like 7 a friend of mine made me laugh so hard, always been a good memory.

>episode of Johnny Bravo
>Johnny getting rejected as always
>short, fat and balding man starts singing to Johnny about having a sensitive and feminine side is what will pull the ladies in
>Johnny keeps fucking it up
>fat manlet bald is pulling in pussy left and right
>friend turns to me
>"what if real life was like this? Short and fat bald men pulling in all the girls while buff guys are crying in the corner"?
>lost my shit

You can't even squat with proper form and you are somehow worried about overtrainig squats?

I fail to see what’s funny about that, m8.

I guess its not as funny reading it now that I looked over my post. Youd have to see the reaction in person. Hes just one of those silly guys that makes everyone laugh and that moment stuck with me for some reason.

Its.too bad he refuses to diet and work out with me...addicted to that sugar. Gaining more weight every day.

Just meet him this Friday night and pull out some Johnny episodes while getting drunk. Just be indirect about it, imagine that’s a woman you want to fuck but it’s actually your friend you wanna start to lift.

I believe the creators said that he was pretty good at picking up women. We just don't see those moments because they're boring

Now I have to listen to just cant get enough by depeche mode

You forgot
>lives with his mom and has only one "friend"
This guy is literally Veeky Forums except for the non-virgin part

He won't bite. He has no interest getting back on track. Mid 20s working minimum wage part time. Still lives at home, no car.

Granted I still live at home but I'm 4 years younger going to school and working a decent job. Just want him to take initiative. We've tried everything but it seems like he has no interest. Truly a NEET but we all love him.

>cucking a vampire
the ultimate high

>Chad
>lives with his mom
>doesn't get any girls ever

Get to squatting, OP.

>an 8 yo child has better upper body than you
How will Veeky Forums ever recover?

I fucking hate this theory, it makes no sense. He recalls so many memories of his childhood and every girl in the series would slap, beat and pepper spray a child.

Lurk more newfag

haha, nice

>Garlic

No Wonder he's high test

>"I can't believe you got all buffed out because of one girl!....oh wait yes I can"

Veeky Forums summed up

oy vey

Why is the vampire so sexy? Jesus.

I vant to succ your cock

Sucking my neck sounds pretty good too.

It used to be but you're forgetting we have mostly younger generation here now.

user girls think little Jonny is cute. We view stuff from his perspective and he thinks it is a signs that grills are all over him.

youtube.com/watch?v=SyIPtyN7sdw

>not taking the redpill

This. It's hard to have decent looking legs if you are over 6 feet tall. There is a reason why the majority of successful bodybuilder are 5'10 max.

>He thought he had to train to be Chad
they are born

>tfw 6'2" no calves

It's been ages since I first saw this and only now do I know he's about to bang Panty.
He's going to break his hips.

>the way the soyboy talks
oh how times have changed

Lol I've got to rewatch this shit

I hope they fucked

I’d fuck a vampire like that too. I wouldn’t care about the lack of reflection and transforming in a vampire as Johnny with his body sounds awesome.

This voice actor is great

Johnny would get arrested within like a month

>nothing of her on Paheal
Who the fuck do I gotta commission

That's not true, we just don't have episodes of him pulling women, because that isn't the joke. Even still, there are episodes of him pulling women. An antelope, a vampire, a small girl, a detective and many distant admirers.

Also, he literally only goes for complete 10/10 babes, though. And they ARE harder to pull without loads of cash to back up that body.

If he trian legs he wouldnt be a virgin.

He isn't, though

He isn't.

Old fag who never made it detected

d-delet this

Hello newfriend

I don't remember this episode.

Feels bad man I loved this show.

>Too bad I didn't internalize it cause now i'm a /fat/fuck who needs to lose weight.

It's a trope, guys.
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TopHeavyGuy