How much weight do you deadlift?

just curious on how much the average user here deadlifts

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/1R0ISVAssMyxvERBrdYbxCHPPc4wuWG48K6wdAJp-XUQ/viewanalytics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

On a standard bar, 585. That 600 just doesn't want to fucking get here already

Fukkin nice

almost 2 months in, 330x5

I can deadlift 150kg for 4, I weigh 72kg so its over twice my body weight.

I can save this thread a lot of time

docs.google.com/forms/d/1R0ISVAssMyxvERBrdYbxCHPPc4wuWG48K6wdAJp-XUQ/viewanalytics

345 with double overhand grip and standard foot position, basically not-sumo.

290lbs 3x5, been lifting at deficit for about a year so progress is slow.

545 belt + straps, 505 belt, 470 raw.

how fast does grip strength increase? i started about 2 months ago and my double overhand is like 70 pounds lighter than alternate

355 lb
tfw stronger than most of /fat/ and would still be considered dyel

585 lbs at 193 was my best pull.

I don't do deads because I don't like the movement

I'm the one who posted the 585. My best double over hand is a 455 axle, and best farmer deadlift (ya know with the farmer handles) is 320 per hand no straps. It makes no sense to me. If I can hold 320 per hand, why can't I double over hand 500+? Whatever. 70lbs isn't bad at all

Definitely start adding grip work to your training. Heavy holds, plate pinches, farmers carries. If you still pull less than 315, start breaking your thumbs (in) with hook grip - it's a godsend.

Jesus. I almost weight 100lbs more than you. My best friend is a 142 and pulls almost 600. He's on then all time squat list, I think number 5 or 6? Who knows. Fuck both of you though

5 months in, 415 @ 6ft 177

This is for reps, three sets ten reps.

kys

fag

1 week in, almost 1pl8

I think part of it is that the bar isn’t dropping straight through your fingers, rather it tries to roll out; uncurling your hand as it moves

that 1pl8 feels so good. It's like crack. You'll chase that high till you die bro lol

>actually squatting and deadlifting

>there are grown adults not capable of deadlifting 135lbs

305x1 265x5
As soon as I start working above 225 my hips get a lot of pressure in them for the rest of the day
> t. Bad hips runs in family

With the exception of (very) elderly people and legit cripples I have a hard time believing this. They just don't know what trying feels like and quit long before they're actually incapable of lifting the weight.

Incredible
Also wow Veeky Forums is horrible at deadlifts

Just because I have short arms doesn’t mean I’m not stronk

240x5
I don't have hip problems, I'm just weak for now.

415x2
working on 425 right now

110 kg deadlift with no belt or straps. I don't even care anymore or try to impress anyone, just keep doing it for myself.

285x 3 then my grip gave lol

315x1 but I'm a recovering skelly 5'11 160 lbs 1.5 years in

375lbs @ 175lbs 6' 2"

Also never used straps or belt. When should I start? I pull conventional until it gives out then alternate sides with mixed grip.

Is there any point in alternating sides when doing mixed grip? I'm and getting to a point where double overhand is failing me sometimes.

impressive

255 x 4 @ 5'11 170, weak grip gave out used double overhand

I didn't have the option of lifting below 135lbs when I began. Maybe they're too scared of going higher.

195kg @ 72kg bw, I just wanna hit 3xbw

Nice

Convert your ridiculous obsolete weights into metric system amerifats I can not keep reading this insufferable dogshit

505 max, but iv

Best I ever did was 420 for 5 @ 175lbs bw

not much, 330 max 1 rep

385lbs with a hex bar using the low handles. Failed at 405lbs. I like the hex bar simply because it doesn't tear up my shins.

How do you guys get so strong so quick? Took me about six months of dedicated lifting to do 3 reps for reps and I haven't seen anyone deadlift heavier at my normie LA fitness. When I was in a powerlifting gym all the 6pl8 squatters and 7pl8 deadlifters had years of lifting under their belt.

>3 reps for reps

Holy shit this board is full twink/dyel. I need to fucking leave for gains, but I'm addicted to the fuckin retarded memes here.

It will tear the fuck up your bicep instead though.

535 conventional
585 trap bar.

They unironically didnt. 85% of this is crystal pure LARPing coming from fat neckbeard virgins sitting in their basements.
And I am serious; in any gym you can not see they guy deadlifting more then 250, this physically just doesn't happen.
In powerlifting maybe, but not in the bodybuilding world.

embarrassing post

I want to think that it is bait, but there is actually a possibility that it can be the truth also. I don't see many strong guys either in most public gyms.

I unironically started at 225, and made slow af progress over 4 years to 425. Strength isn't even my primary goal, just general health. My gf deadlifts 185 ffs and she started 4 months ago.

Biggest guy at my gym hits 570 for reps. Do you go to planet fitness?

Fuck you i just started working on deadlifts 3 weeks ago and only around 80lbs
Im a tall skeleton who ate bad and only did track and field for jumping and running so my arms are basically noodles

155 lbs for reps. But I'm 117 lbs and started two weeks ago. Pretty sure I could pull more but I'm going to just do what I'm comfortable with to get my form more consistent before I start upping the weight.

>My gf deadlifts 185 ffs
No, I don't believe you. There is no one deadlifting more than 250 (I can round it up to 300 okay). And I have been training in 10 different gyms for 5 years

You have to realize a 250 deadlift by every set of strength standards is just intermediate. For a 130lb man. You are either a pathetic twink in denial of your shit programming.

On monday I did 365x3x6 for my volume day for fucks sake, but you are actually in complete rejection of reality.

5/10 for believable bait and the responses though famalam. gj.

deadlift has barely anything to do with your arms. they are just ropes that connect your body to the bar.

Yeah, start good grip habits now. If you get to 4+ plate and you want to change up your grip style... not going to happen.

My 115 lbs GF DL'd 135 in her second week (first, of course, was just getting her accustomed to the gym in general), and she was not athletic at all (actually still is not as she has no consistency). I feel REALLY bad for guys who legit cannot DL a plate.

>How do you guys get so strong so quick?
LA Fatness isn't a really big powerlifting/strength community. It's WAAAAY more cardio bunnies and bodybuilding.

Gold's and Retro tend to have more powerlifters as far as the big chains go.

It varies a lot by the neighborhood you're at as well.

>There is no one deadlifting more than 250
>pls be kg

As Rippletits would say... wear sweat pants or high socks. Oh shit, both. It's winter.

Yeah your right but all my non fitness other then cardio when i was a teenager fucked me for fitness level and i blamed my asthma for it like a dumbass.
I mainly do low weights until i can get my form right because i would have unironically cripple myself if i did 135 lbs starting out.

i'm jelly

wow this

Competed in my first PL meet and hit 535lb at 74kg. I was happy with my performance but I could have done better.

You poor, dumb, mother fucker...

I'm 75kg, last time I lift 107kg x10

what is this shit survey?
Literally overlaps everywhere

I'm confused how are people lifting so much? I've never 1RM on DL but I've been lifting for several months and only rep about 140 lbs (incl bar) and feel completely exhausted by that. My cousin who's been lifting for about 4 years reps 350 or so.

160kgx2 here for sumo, I cant get past 100kg conventional before the searing pain in my right hip hits

Agreed.

avoid long-term muscular imbalance.

25 kg

Deadlift is the easiest lift to get up. I got mine up to just over 2pl8 in 4-6 months when I started while eating at a deficit.

215kg

194kg

Learn to hook grip.

But if you have to mixed grip, yes, absolutely switch sides evenly. If you use the same side constantly, that side of your back will develop faster than the other, and you will develop a serious muscular imbalance.

272,5kg in competition 305kg gym.

@83kg

160kg PR @79kg bodyweight
My next goal is 4 plate deadlift

Don't brag about doing double overhand or conventional if your deadlift is shit.

4 pl8s niqqaaa

Hit 225x5 for the first time ever this weekend. I almost died but it was worth it.

50kg, spooky skele reporting in

172.5 kg for 5 at 74kg

upper body lifts are dogshit tho

415x3 using a trap bar.

I dont max out too often and that was along time ago and they came up pretty easy so I dont know where I would be with that now.

200 solid ass kilograms (440 for murikans) is my pr, done it 2-3 times

also 180x4 is my normal last set (400 lb)

2 pl8 xd

200kg @ 78kg bw

>2pl8 in 4-6 months when I started while eating at a deficit.
Dude what? I hit 2pl8 diddlys in 2.5 months with shitty diet

275 lbs 1x5 right now.

110kg for 3 x 8

Bullshit faggot, unless you're wearing a power belt and strapping up tight you would be absolutely fucking yourself.
Go lighter idiot.

560lbs at 230lbs bodyweight.

Fuark, I’m 5’11 same weight and only just got past 200lb today

Just want 500