Doom Guy

>Trying to become Doom guy
>Been doing Pull ups, Barbell curls, Pushups.
What the fuck else should i be doing

Working on your fucking legs faggot

>those beefy ass forearms
>that built core
>dem thick legs
i'd say actually join the marines and kill demons- ergh i mean sand niggers while being the squad mule and carrying all their heavy shit.

Be so angry you cannot die

kill satan while extremely angry on adrenaline.
that and get a cute bune rabbit pet.

First you need enough punching power to punch through a demon. If you have autism, channel that power into retard power strikes. If you don't, take boxing and learn to throw a mean straight.

Doom guy does CrossFit. Everyone knows that.

>DOOM guy
>not MOOM guy

In this panel Doom Guy describes his meals. Doom Guy cooks vertebrae on a gas stove. Note its only a handful of vertebrae as Doom Guy displays proper portion control.

Here Doom Guy shows what will inevitably happen to everyone at some point; running into a wall. It's okay to cool your head and take a step back as long as you have a plan to overcome said wall.

Superset ripping and tearing.

It's better if you have gymbros to help support you and give you pointers. Make sure you clearly articulate and communicate what your goals are.

this fucking comic...

Doom guy can run at like 50mph forever. I'd do cardio.

Eventually you'll hit rock bottom and you may end up wallowing in a dark place; don't worry! Just keep on lifting and trust in your own strength to create your own light in the darkness.

The gym is basically a toolbox filled with tools to make you big and strong. Doom Guy advocates treating your tools with respect and dignity.

But lest you disrespect the tools that will help you get bigger, stronger, and better...

...A dirty gains goblin will ambush you. Here Doom Guy shows how to properly dispose of the gains goblin

fug

You really think he looked like that from doing fucking curls, and bodyweight exercises? Fucking retarded faggot

Of course, the best motivator is yourself

With more gains the bigger the gains goblins become, but you've experienced them before and know how to thusly combat them

Here Doom Guy advocates being natty and not putting unnatural enhancers into your body. Be like Doom Guy

You may attract the attention of fat people and HAES. They'll try and say anything to bring you down to their level. Ignore them.

mirin those arms & veins

Rows, bench press, overhead press, and squats faggot

Things you never see coming may seem insurmountable. Did that stop Doom Guy? Fuck no.

Ripping demon skulls open

Also, not kidding at all, listen to the doom 2016 ost while working out. I am skeptical this is even natty anymoee

If you do all this, no matter the obstacles your goal will be within sight and reach. All you have to do is reach out.

And after all that you may think you've reached the top, hit your goal, ticked all the boxes but no. There's one last thing you need to do.

Remember the wall from earlier? Go back to that wall. Tear it down, fuck it up, rip it apart, and dominate it. If you do all this, you may not become Doom Guy but you'll be walking on the same path he is.

Op Here, I just wanted to thank you for this. This shit was encouraging as fuck, I love you.

Someone please screen cap