Why the fuck are all good looking girls in college already have boyfriends?

All those years in the only to find out theyre in a relationship? What gives!

Rule of thumb: if you found a girl attractive, chances are shes gonna have a boy friend.

Doesnt apply to dudes. know a lot of single dudes/chads that are attractive.

so wtf is with females these days?

Prove me wrong.

That cute quiet girl that no one talks to in class that you were crushing on? Chances are shes already in a relationship.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169135683
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*all those years in the gym

>attractive people are in relationships
no shit.

your best bet is dating sites. it saves you the trouble of finding out if a girl is single.

i know some aesthetic dudes that arent in relationships.

they just pump and dump bro.

there are attractive girls who do that as well, but women in general want relationships, and high quality women typically get what they want.

Why would they be single?

>filename

She's Cuban, you dolt

so uh..how do you get a gf?

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169135683

"Bro in college, 99% of girls are total monkey branchers. So as long as your more attractive/richer/cooler than the current boyfriend, she will be "single".
"

Fuck. Gotta mog her boyfriend.

Dont women say they have boyfriends to deter dudes they find unattractive from asking or hook up with them?

Basically this, hot girls are almost never single, if you want one you're going to have to steal them from their current bf

you don't, you got memed

this girl i got from a post on Veeky Forums (shes on the cute side) probably has a boyfriend.

so assuming her boyfriendd is a skinnyfat shittily groomed DYEL, can a buff dude steal her?

Women don't like to be single. Hence why after they instigate a breakup they're with a new guy a week or so later. If you prove you're more desirable than the guy she's currently with she'll want to go out with you.

yes, it's only about how buff you are :D

>Graduate uni, get to a place in my career where it's time to get married and have kids
>Looking for a decent conservative woman w/ family values
>2 years later found nothing except retired roasties and women from other races.
Idk why I still bother lifting desu.

LET US FEAST ON THESE BITCHES WiTH BOYFRIENDS.

gather everyone from the uni gym and lets fuck these girls dating skinnyfat dyels.

Where are you looking for these women?

Everywhere, online and through friends mostly, protip never date somebody recommended by a female friend.

Piece of advice.

from the misc

Dude if you want an attractive chick, she's not gonna be completely single.

That's just life.

Although I'm sure there's some that are, like in the 99th percentile maybe.

That's why I'd rather just go in not knowing, or not caring if she has a BF.

If you believe she doesn't have a BF, then she doesn't.

It's pretty much not in woman's nature to be single, especially hot ones who have guys coming at them left and right.

As such it's pretty much in woman's nature to go from one guy to the next, not necessarily like one right after another.

But you're not gonna find a hot chick who'll stay single for like longer than 6 months or so, and also isn't getting dick from somewhere in the interim.

Once guys realize that's just the way it is, they'll get over it and also see that going for a chick with a BF isn't that big of a deal or some crime against humanity.

Look man, if a chick isn't satisfied with her man, she'll still most likely stay with him UNTIL a guy she perceives as "better" comes along.

Why are some of you so scared or lack confidence to BE THAT BETTER GUY.

Instead of looking at **** so negative always like "oh she wants to leave her guy, she'll probably cheat on the next one" why not look at it like "she feels I'm potentially better for her than her current guy".

If anything it's a compliment and should be taken that way.

Geez do you guys always go into things with the worst case scenario in mind?

BRB I don't want to drink that can of pop because it's gonna eventually be an empty can, then I gotta smash it, get up and put it in the recycling bin, and that's just too much work

Meanwhile ignoring the fact that the pop tasted delicious and was refreshing while it was there.

How attractive does the girl have to be to get a boyfriend? i noticed even average looking bitches have boyfriends.

To be fair, Ive never approached a girl, and just saw theories online. decent physique after lifting for 2 years and stylemaxxedhairmaxxed like those chads you see on instagram. Fuck it, im gonna approach this quiet and pretty girl. if she has a bf, who the fuck cares im banging that bitch or banging other bitches.

I'm decent looking but more importantly I have decent money. I'd go for somebody just north of 6/10 I'm not looking for a supermodel but I'm also not dating a feminist or an ex roastie since I could just give my house and half my money to somebody I hate now and save myself a decades worth of trouble. And that seems to be the hard part, few of my friends married asian women to get around that problem but idk if i'm ready to accept having sons who whine online about being hapa just to have a family. As to the point about approaching the quiet girl, do it, you'll probably get rejected but it's like online dating, it's a numbers game throw enough nets out and you will land something.

At the end of the day we are just animals. Do you feel bad watching nature programs where the alpha animal muscles in and takes the female from another? Yes you do feel bad, but it's just life. If your ancestors sat around worrying about being sporting rather than propagating their genetics then you wouldn't even be here right now.

college is where the boyfriend always loses the girl though. chances are you spend more time "with" her than him since you have classes with her every other day. if your attractive you can get in there but i wouldnt have to tell you this because if you were a chad you'd already know

>>waiting for stability to find a good woman

You build stability with good women, you don’t build it yourself and then try to find someone. Good women understand it doesn’t happen overnight and will stay with you as you two build together.

If you have to ask you can't

> dating sites
Lol

Unless you are a 10/10 astronaut you will get bottom of the barrel girls.

You can be a subpar looking dude and get girls that are too hot to ever even be on those.

Its just trial and error. Just because a girl is in a relationship doesnt mean you shouldnt try to pursue her.

Go to traditional mass or go to small local bars in really rich areas.

Obviously, they got tons of orbiters. Finding a girl that isn’t taken is pretty rare.

>Why do guys gf hot girls?

Gee, mate. It's a fucking mystery.

These guys are right. However, dating a girl that cheated on/dumped her bf for you is a bad idea. She'll eventually do the same thing to you. It works if all you're interested in is sex, which you likely are since you're a virgin, OP, but I recommend you find a good single girl to date instead. Otherwise you'll have serious trouble later in life when you want to settle down and all the women your age have hit the wall or have kids.

Casual sex is inferior to sex with someone you love anyway.

Your face ultimately dictates your destiny. Sorry brah but women dont care about non genetic shit like lifting, at least the HQNP dont. Plenty of skinny collagen rich full head of hair young chads that have the highest SMV.

>wtf is with females these days?

How the fuck is being and staying in a relationship a bad thing for women?

Better that they aren't whores

is her mixed race baby suprisingly light in complexion?

Women live too happy of lives. They should be alone and miserable like me.

>Rule of thumb: if you found a girl attractive, chances are shes gonna have a boy friend.

A lot of times they're not. It's just that people like you are creepy and take "I have a boyfriend" as the only definitive "no" that doesn't risk you beating the everloving hell out of them.

good point

>tfw 23 years old
>tfw dating a 16 years old
I think that I finally understand life. I've always wondered why they would always go out with older guys and barely care about us, except for some chads.
Now that I'm older I can see that I became part of these old chads that date young girls.
It's like a circle of life and I fully understand why it happens.

If anyone wants to fuck or have a relationship, you should go for younger women/girls. It's natural and it will always be like that. Being Veeky Forums and reasonably successful will certainly help.

I'm not even special. I'm just on a top university working on research, dyel level of fitness and not living with my parents. Going for younger women is all I had to do to finally be successful in love and sex life.

Have you just started college? If so give it time. Most women at university/college aren't that into their current relationship, it will either end naturally, or one of them will end up sleeping with someone else and its over.

By the time girls have their first class the chances are they have already checked out of their current relationship. I was studying biology and there was this super attractive half Japanese girl. She was in a relationship with some older mechanic. In the first week she was coming to my room "to study" and by the second or third we were fucking.

>tfw really nerdy quiet girl I was friends with while young turned into a large breasted cute Stacy.
NOOOOOOO

This is why women are only for sex and having fun, she will cheat on you as soon as you show any signs of "betaness". Female "love" is just lust and respect towards you if you have earned it with alpha behaviour

>23 yo dating 16yos
>chad
pick one

Have your friend hook you up

so life is about finding people too young to see how pathetic you are and extracting validation from them?

Maybe I didn't phrased myself well. What I meant is that it's natural for women to go for a more dominant and well established guy.
The age gap is one huge way of finding that. Just look at most of the relationships. You'll never find a young guy dating a older woman, but it will mostly be older guys dating young women.
To go against that is to go against nature. Why would you care about people of your age when a few years younger will not only give you a women with better body but also someone who naturally feel attracted to you?

>file name
>Ana de Armas is Asian
She's Cuban, you dumb fuck. Or did "de Armas" sound Asian to you?

Go away, /r9k/. I wasn't talking to you.

The dude has a 16 year old, thats a few levels above a girl his age. 23 is where women start going off the front shelves.

Although it would be better if she was 18...

Women tend to go for men 3-6 years older, and higher in socio-economic status than themselves. Congrats on being part of fucking REALITY bucko.

>23yo dating 16yo
>depending on state you're borderline peado

Girls are never singles, they just hop from one man to the other. If a girl tells you she's single and has been for some time, run

Luckily I live in a country that's not autistic on consenting age. Seriously, there's a ton of things that the US does right. Consenting and drinking age are not one of them.

Also my point was exactly that anons should face reality and go for younger women, not those around them which are likely to be the same age.

>know a lot of single guys
>don't know any single girls
You probably don't know many attractive girls to begin with, because there aren't that much more men than women unless you live in China

doesnt work like that dude

biology didnt leave cucking out of the equation, your girl will keep moving on until she finds the most attractive male for how attractive she is

You didn't think this through. That is like saying men will always cheat because we're programmed to spread our seed. .

Guys are like flies to attractive girls. Guys will pretend to be your friend, just so they can pounce on you if you ever break up. I'm EXTREMELY anti social and even I've had a steady stream of guys (not the best quality, I'll admit) that keep trying to fuck me. I usually end up ghosting them if I find out their intentions are lascivious, don't need creepers for friends. They might also just be saying that so you leave them alone, they don't want to call you unattractive to your face and watch you sperg out on them. Creepers tend to disappear quick when you say you have a bf and aren't interested (some will continue to try even after this, saying sleazy shit like "he doesn't have to know)

Your brain isnt fully developed until your mid 20s, if youre attracted to 16 year olds without being near to that developmental stage yourself, then youre developmentally retarded and shouldnt be dating ANYONE. You should be chemically castrated so you can work on yourself

Dont go on dating sites unless you want a crazy chick with mental problems. They have stooped that low for a reason if they arent a landwhale.

>i have like 150 matches on a dating app
>only ever had like 6 conversations, not a single date
>i am not a 10 but definitely not horribly looking
>one grill said that most women are just here to boost their confidence
>not gonna fuck some 4 or some shit

thanks for reading my blog

I've only met demons on dating apps. And not the succubus kind either, the ones that are really just pure, inexplicable evil

My dude
>Tfw 25 yo dating 18 yo
My girl is really mature in her behaviour though. Don't think I could deal with her being dumb or childish. But hey it's kinda nice knowing she'll retain her good looks for at least a solid 10 years and I don't have to worry about having kids any time soon either.

>can a buff dude steal her?
no, unless he has a more handsome face than her boyfriend

>nice blog post
Girls(female) do this to me all the time

There was a girl at church who seemed interested but when I asked her out she said that she'd been seeing a guy for a while, but that we could go out and get to know each other anyway. I said "meh" to that at the time but now I'm wondering if that was really a good idea. Is there a way to salvage this? Looking for a wife not a fug.

>Why the fuck are all good looking girls in college already have boyfriends?
think again western cuck

shut the fuck up faggot, be happy you're still in college and not in your 30s realizing how shit shit is. Stop crying like a fucking bitch and enjoy your pampered life

Never noticed any childish behavior with mine, I dated another 16 yo before and couldn't go past the first date because she was really childish.

Do you notice any noticeable life experience gap between you and your girl? That's the only thing that I can notice with mine, but I guess it will be true with anyone whose younger than me.

How do you lads meet those young girls? I'm 22 but honestly pretty retarded, maybe a younger girl would be a better match for me

I've met quite a few on Tinder, but my current one I met during NYE and we've been dating since then.

Most attractive women have rarely been single in their lives. My wife is gorgeous and has been a serial monogamist since she was a teenager.

>be attractive chick
>have literal hundreds of guys trying to contact you
>have a healthy of choice of fresh dick at any given time, just open facebook messenger

gee i wonder user

>Be me in new school
>Groups are assigned with different tasks and get 30 minutes to do a video presentation
>We finish 10 minutes ahead of time so I go to get a quick meal because our lunch was skipped
>Hurry a meal at the cafeteria alone before it closes and I look pretty awkward just sitting there alone
>Girl ive been talking with a bit and crushing on comes in and spots me
>"Hungry too huh?"
>"Haha, yeah"
>She continues into the buffet area and starts browsing
>I imagine that she will come and sit with me
>panic.jpg
>Calm myself and remember its just a grill
>She comes back takes a seat at my table and we smile
>Conversation flows perfectly and I ask her questions that I know she will like answering
>We finish up and go back to class together
>We arrive 5 minutes late and teacher is already talking
>We enter and everybody turns their head to look at us
>tfw everybody probably thought we fucked in the restroom or something

You chat up a girl with a gf. I actually do my best work in these situations, there's way less pressure since they're taken. Then they end up cheating on their bf with you or dumping their bf because they realize there are more interesting men out there.

But that's all presuming your original post is true, that every attractive woman has a bf. It's not true, and if that's what you're being told they are lying to you because you are ugly.

sohuld have fixed your zipper for total kino

Be a high quality man

i too want to find myself 18-19 yo cutie

im 25 khhv

t. bitter roastie who hit the wall

Women are naturally attracted to older, more mature men and men are naturally attracted to younger, more fertile females.

What is wrong with you? Why does everyone think robot virgins are going to fucking kill every woman that rejects them. You are part of the problem.

Robot virgins should just an hero

dude you're so sad. Im a 24 year old high school teacher and can charm literally ANY 16 year old if I really wanted to. It's literally like playing on the retard/training/bot difficulty in a game. If you honestly think its an accomplishment or are so oblivious to how one dimensional girls that young are, you're really lacking social development. Probably from a lack of experience yourself. When people say settle down with girls younger they mean a 28 year old guy with a 21 year old girl. Not dating a fucking minor

if you have minimal brain listen to Veeky Forums and do the exact opposite of what they say. works well for the majority of subjects discussed

How has this thread survived the day?
OP the fucking shit stain wants to know why hot girls in their prime, surrounded by young active males, are not single...

>on the robot virgin website
>"they should all kill themselves"

You wouldnt be posting on a chinese spaghetti fucking forum like this if it wasnt for them so fuck right off