How to get fat people to stop being fat?

How to get fat people to stop being fat?

>Finally found a girl that really likes me
>Has same interest etc
>Cant stop talking to me
>Definately pretty face
>Cute tastes

So yeah then I saw some pics and fuck me she could lose like.... a quarter of her bodyweight

How do you get people like this to get Veeky Forums ? Because obviously when I asked it was durrr i hate sports

im lonely

but they say you shouldnt change someone in order to blabla but we're Veeky Forums so fuck that so how do I do this?

you cant force someone to do something

even more so if you dont like them

i do like them just want them to become healthy so i can like them even more

I'm not a spergy edgelord who hates fat people more than they like life but I'm not gonna lie: it's gonna be hard. But, it's not impossible.

First of all, you need to get a firm grasp on what SHE wants regarding her health and body. Do. Not. Be. Pushy. I can't stress this enough. The moment she gets the feeling that you hate the way she looks she'll start to resent you a little. You need to make absolutely sure that while you prod how she feels about herself, you're only giving the impression you're interested in her health and not looks. You'll likely fail at this so be ready to apologize for making her feel bad with a full god damn sentence ( "I understand that what I said made you feel bad, I'm sorry, it was not my intention. I am only worried about your health." as opposed to just "Sorry." ).

Once you figure out that MOST likely she actually wouldn't mind being thinner but she's completely lost on how to do it/lacks motivation etc. you need to help her. Babysteps, first of all. Don't pour all the GYM ALL DAY ERRYDAY, 600KCAL A DAY, DRINK A GALLON OF WATER, COMPLETE HABIT OVERHAUL stuff on her. First, try to get her to track her calories - teach her how. Don't worry about reducing them yet, just teach her to track what she eats. That alone might help when she gets a grasp on how many calories are on her plate etc. After that, either get her to reduce calories or go to gym/jog/whatever exercise so long as it's at least a few times a week, consistently. Let at least a few months pass doing just that and be supportive of her. If she's feeling like she wants to eat, say that it's okay to FEEL that way but it doesn't mean she has to do it etc. If she complains that she doesn't want to do her exercises, say that you understand and admit it must suck but remind her that she'll definitely feel better after she has done it. Also prod her to drink more water, especially if she complains about wanting to eat.

>cont.

If she hasn't been exercising at all yet but has lost weight, try to get her to do something at least. Just as long as it's consistent. Even walking is fine so long as it's purposeful and consistent.
On the other hand, if she has been exercising, try to get her to cut calories now. Either cut to whatever her sedentary maintenance is, or -500 from that.

She should slowly be losing weight now, and she should also be noticing changes in her body that make her feel good. Remember to encourage her to also take measurements once a month, not just the scale since the scale is easy and too easily influenced by bloat etc.

Hopefully, this will get you the results you want within a few years.

On the other hand, if she truly isn't interested in losing weight at all, then you're shit out of luck and no matter how much you'll try to persuade her, you'll just create a rift between you. Up to you if her weight is a deal breaker.

Obesity is a sign of mental weakness. Steer clear

desu most people get fat because food becomes a hobby

much like you and i on this board lol

honest to god, most of the time, you just really can't. obviously, you can subtly ask her whether she ever considered losing weight but most girls just aren't strong willed enough to do something unless it gets them a huge amount of rewards in return

the only reason you see all those instagram models etc lose weight is to get attention from strangers so self-improvement is most likely not the reason why these girls are losing weight and lifting 99% of the time (same goes with men).

not going to lie, you should just look for another girl if the weight really bothers you. my girlfriend just started going to the gym after 4 years of being in a relationship with her. they will only do it if they have intrinsic motivation so unless you can give that to her, forget it. luckily enough, I was honest from the beginning and always said that if my girl ever got fat, I'd leave her. there's nothing wrong in knowing what you want but it's not entirely right changing people's lifestyles 100% either

this. my mom is fat and hand on heart, I love her to death but obesity is nothing else but a sign for mental weakness and in the worst case, mental illness. trying to change obese people is basically trying to save people who don't want to be saved since it's their lifestyle like and said
OP might want to consider looking for a person who shares more of the same interests rather than looking for a girl that only gives him attention

Most people are overweight because they fill a void in their lives with sugar and fat.

which when you look at it its really a hobby dude

hobbies can be anything, when i was young i would go through my storage room everyday to keep myself busy

Resentment is the fuel of change
T. Former fuckup gaming addict who lost 50kg and co owns two businesses

i mean hobbies can also be there to fill a void in our life

>Has same interest
>likes being an unhealthy fat fuck

So are you an unhealthy fat fuck too?

I'm in the exact same situation as OP. I will try what this dude said:
I was already doing something like that anyway - I cooked her some decent, healthy and tasty food loaded with protonz and veggies and she got hooked, now I always talk about health and she's convinced to take long fasted walks with me, this seems to be going well
Can't wait to uncover her true beauty underneath that annoying layer of fat (she's not very fat tho, otherwise I wouldn't even fuck)

its surprising how many people have some type of addiction a release mechanism for dopamine

if you inspect people youll notice almost everyone has one, its because humans have a pleasure organ in their brain that controls their motives and actions

yeah dude, we do all get addicted to some degree though its just depends on what we get addicted to

>find meat contaminated with worms
>mix a part of it with regular cooked meat
>watch them eat as much as they want and the worms making sick gains

fat people are fat because they are fat. it's a mixture of a mindset, upbringing and contentment with their situation; I'd call it a personality disorder. she's probably chatting you up because she doesn't get much attention otherwise, anyway. move on and find someone who takes care of their body.

feed her amphetamines to reduce her appetite