What the fuck bros? Just woke up, had a work party earlier today and I'm still fucking seething

What the fuck bros? Just woke up, had a work party earlier today and I'm still fucking seething.

>be me
>fatasfatass ambulocetus
>decide to get into shape
>look up routines, find stronglifts 5x5 on reddit
>kicks the shit out of Starter Strength, so went with it
>getting massive gains over the next few months, lifting so heavy
>getting mired more and more every day
anyway
>at work party
>goodbye party, one of the qt 3.14's that worked there for a long time is leaving
>my oneitis
>about 15 of us there altogether
>boss orders 4 large pizzas to share
>pizza is delivered and put on table
>boss says it's all on him, free dont worry about chipping in
>fuck year
>time for dat dere dirty bulk
>start going ham on the bbq chicken pizza
>everyones havning a good time
>people start giving me dirty looks
>had only 11 slices at the time and get told "havent you had enough user?"
>face goes red and everyone staring at me
>tell them im training for gym and this is how you get gains
>no response
>fucking silence
>boss takes me aside and says "maybe share the pizza next time"
>i tell him "but you said it was free... why are you being tight, you run this place you have enough money"
>asks me to pay for it
>Im too embarassed and not thinking straight and actually pay the cuck for the pizza
>tells me to come talk to him in the office tomorrow
>so fucking embarassed in front of everyone
>wanted to ask out the qt3.14 but this ruined fucking everything

Seriously what the fuck? How is this ok? The faggot said the pizza was free, and everyone else was eating too... then randomly decided to gang up on me?

Is this fucking legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1kzb6uf0U0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

4 SCOOPS COME ON

Nice off topic blog post you colossal sodomite.
Delete this thread and then delete your life.

Im not gay, dumb fuck

BEGONE FROM MY THREAD, MANLET

The only manly way to fix this autism/situation is to go see him and call out this bullshit behavior. Quit right on the spot if he don't bend.

Fucking autists, give them a fingers and they eat your fucking arm

Just because you're bulking doesn't mean you take all the food if you're sharing it with other people. Especially in a party. You went full autist

The boss literally said the pizza was free, tho.

Don't listen to the pizza part. Nobody fucking cares about a pizza and if they give you shit for a FUCKING PIZZA then they are retarded and you should call them out on it.

how many slices per pizza? sounds like you ate about a fifth of the food that was meant for 15 people. look into some social awareness

I imagine op with slice of pizza in each hand. His mouth stuffed full of pizza. People looking at him in disgust while he yells im bulking its free FREEEE.

Imagine a nigger taking over half of the food available in a disaster just because it's free

I really hope you're baiting. Free for all you twat, it's socially accepted that when someone offers some shit to some people, everyone gets an equal share unless differently specified.
If you eat half of the shit, the other people have half of their share, you are basically stealing it
>inb4 commie
There would be nothing wrong if you got the pizza by yourself, if you pay it you can chug down as much as you want, but since somebody wanted to make you a COURTESY, and you are getting shit for free, try to be grateful

>4 pizzas
>presumably 32 slices
>you ate 11
>you ate a fucking third of the food that was meant to be shared between 15 people

get some fucking social awareness retard.

8 slices per pizza, there were: 2x bbq chicken, 1x vegetarian, 1x hawaiian

I know man it's literally fucking pizza we were all having a good time

This is not the same situation

>11 slices

hope you get fired

>15 people
>32 slices in total, ~2 each
>user eats 11...

WUTS THE PROBLEM?

>"fatasfatass ambulocetus"
>"time for dat dere dirty bulk"

>we were all having a good time
clearly the people who were hoping to have more than one fucking slice while you stuffed your face with 11 were not. you ate more than one entire pizza by yourself. you have no social awareness and you are a retard anyway for having a "oneitis". please follow the advice in

>using maths for fucking PIZZA

Seriously nigger? It was fucking free, if it wasn't okay then why didn't he just hand out 1 slice of pizza to everyone?

>having no manners

Americano detected

Hahaha.. This has to be bait man, you can't be this dumb. Why even start a thread, if you don't want opposing opinions?

Because NORMAL people only take one maybe two pieces

You can stop lifting now, a godlike body won't save you from this autism.
You will always be the retard getting laughed at, a walking joke, and nobody will ever take you seriously.

You can't outlift your total lack of social awarness

so this is the power of autism. no wonder you guys go full eliott roger. if you don't understand why you shouldn't eat a third of the food at a party by yourself then you have no social awareness and can't understand why no one wants to be around you.

PAY ATTENTION:

you are seriously misunderstanding his use of the word "free." he meant he was paying the bill for it. that's totally separate from the amount you should eat. Social norms dictate you eat 1-2 slices ONLY at first. Then, you wait until everyone has had 1-2 slices, then go for 1-2 slices more...wait until EVERYONE has had seconds. At a certain point, everyone will be done eating, and there might be another slice or two left over. Eat those if you want. That's how you do it.

>all those gay made up theories

It's not autism you beta faggots, literally nobody goes around asking "h-have you f-finished your pizza yet? may I please have another slice?"

It's just fucking pizza for fuck sake

>being this entitled
>also being fat

Must be comfy af sitting in business class on the Delusion Express.

imagine having nothing better to do than larp as a turbo autist
if you're serious about all of this literally neck yourself
if it isn't you're still a fucking waste of space

>thinking you need to ask
>not realizing you take a small serving when you are SHARING FOOD WITH 15 PEOPLE and wait until people have obviously gotten seconds before stuffing your face and taking everyone else's share
this is why you have autism. even if you're baiting it's gotten to the autistic point.

don't ask. just sit and observe.

You unironically have autism bro. You should go see a psychiatrist.

>11 fucking slices

>fat
>"oneitis"
>eats everyone else's food
>blames them for not tolerating it
Nice

I didn't think this level of autism was possible. Well thanks user, this has been a great insight into the mind of a retarded fatty.

imagine if a guy twice your size started wolfing down the pizza way faster than you could before you even got a chance at it. let's pretend something was keeping you from stuffing yourself trying to match his pace, like that girl was talking to you and asking you questions. what would you think about that larger man?

sage not fit related

He's being generous and modest you colossal autistic faggot

>actually pay the cuck
>the irony in the one short excerpt
Lmaoing at your fatass life, op.

>b-b-b-b-but I'm bulking!

This is what fat people actually believe

Just because you are not paying for something does not mean that you are entitled to most of it, especially if it is to the determent of the people you work with.

If you wanted to eat more than that, you could have had your two slices, just as everyone else did, and politely asked if you could have more, once everyone was finished. Chances are, there would be extra slices.

You handled this very poorly, and if this story is telling at all from your personality, you do not really have much respect for other people or their property. The fact that you are arguing with anyone who has pointed this out just shows how much of an ingrate you are.

>11 slices
There's 8 slices to a normal pizza, you are almost 1 and a half pizzas just by yourself. Unless you're working out for 4-5 hours at a time, you're not burning that shit off in the gym. You were indeed a disgusting glutton. Your lack of awareness for those around you who might also want some pizza is probably the type of mindset that turned you into a fatfuck in the first place. Your boss is 100% right on this one. Jfc have some self awareness, self control, and don't eat like a complete pig like that ever again (not even alone). Disgusting excuse of a human.
Also if that girls any decent there's no way in hell shed fuck you now, dumb delusional cow

>Be at work party
>A long time female coworker is leaving
>She's leaving because another coworker is always acting weird around her and stares at her with a glint in his eyes
>At some point she took me aside and told me about it
>Apparently it was driving her nuts and giving her major anxiety
>"Does he like me? Hate me? Why doesn't he talk to me! All he does is stare at me like he is trying to shoot lasers at me. Frankly I'm afraid to be alone with him."
>Speak of the devil, in comes the male coworker
>400lbs of obnoxious
>He always goes on about meme exercises and how strong he is
>"Bloatmox! Strongfat! Bear mode!"
>Sometimes nobody knows wtf he is talking about
>He says he is trying to lose weight, but he sucks up food like a vacuum cleaner
>He gives the female coworker his special stare as soon as he enters the room
>A mix between wanting to fuck her and beat her
>And probably eat her too once he is done
>The boss buys us four large pizzas
>"They're on me. Nobody chip in."
>The fatass perks up at the sound of free pizza
>We continue to party like before
>I decide to get a slice after a few minutes
>I walk over to the desk to find the fatass playing Galactus with the food
>He's eatem one and a half pizza out of four that were intended for fifteen people
>Get pissed
>He is always first for food but last for work
>Tell him "Haven't you had enough?"
>His face controts mid-chew
>"M-muh bulk!"
>Other people join me in calling him out
>The Unmissable Bulk spews some bullshit about needing to eat extra hard because he is working out
>He stares at the female coworker, making her feel like he is blaming her for being ganged up on
>Boss comes in and takes him aside before we mob him
>He didn't tell us anything of what they said but I later learned from the fatty's bitching and gossiping that the boss told him to share next time and made him pay for what he ate
>He doesn't realize the boss tried to save what little dignity the fat fuck had left by handling things discretely

Your post and your shame will live on in /fph/.

You're a moron

The bulking meme claims another victim. Stay fat OP

I used to do shit like this when I was 13, ask if someone with a chocolate bar would care to share a row, then grab a vertical row when they agreed. Also literally eat 1/2 a birthday cake myself just because I felt like it. Of course it is rude as heck.

Pretty good 8.5/10

elaborate bait.

Cant trick me, noob.

what's worse? the post or people falling for it?

That's not what you do on parties. You FORGET about your fit life there unless you're asked about it. Fucking autist.

this has to be a troll
if it isn't thanks for the confidence boost
i can not believe there are worse autists then me
you have to have some mental illness that is even worse then what i have if you think that was an okay thing to do op.
like what said
imagine you decided to be nice and have a party and bring the food
imagine how pissed you would be if some fat nigger came along and ate half or even more of that food before anyone else really had a chance to get the food
he has something worse because even with Asperger i still know that is the most fucking autistic thing to do.
in fact im not even sure how user was able to make it this far into life without knowing about his mental retardation

oh and i almost forgot to add
this is op
youtu.be/1kzb6uf0U0k

most socially retarded person in existence

This could be b8 or real, and I'm actually leaning towards the latter because I've met people who are legitimately this socially uncalibrated and retarded.

The people falling for it, no doubt about it.

I think I speak for everyone when I say:

kys fatty

The boss is to blame here. Who the fuck orders only 4 pizzas for 15 people, even knowing at least one is a fatass? He should have ordered 5 minimum

I cant imagine any sane person would have guessed the fat dude would nab 11 of them
But he should have bought at least 7 pizzas minium

If nobody does that then why was everyone mad at you? If it's just pizza to everyone else, they wouldn't have cared.