Say that to my face bich

girls are supposed to be feminine user

>if troll
10/10
>if real
>pink iphone
>iphone
>dyel?

Maybe if you actually learnt how to dress, holy fuck wtf r u wearing u fucking manchild

Look in the mirror, CLOSELY

wham bam thank you ma'm

Call me a soyboy one more time see what haspens

jewish manlet soyboy gets soygirls, all seems right

Return to pol

Whether or not this is actually you, people who flip off the camera are edgy faggots

Clearly I'm behind the meme curve here. I've heard of soy boy, but this is a new meme for me. Someone want to explain what a soy girl is?

u got that french arab butthole licker nose

look at the picture in OP

Return to reddit

girls doing the soylent grin

is tinder + or gold worth it?
do you get more matches that way?

>SOYBOY

learn to dress
get a haircut
stop wearing a hat unless you have the aesthetics to (you don't)
learn to pose (your face)

Tinder was analyzed

The Top 80% of females compete for the top 20% of males

The Bottom 80% of males compete for the Bottom 20% of females.

This is the way Tinder works. Sorry bro. You're among the rest of us plebs.

A few things you can do to break into the Top 20% is have a better body and make more money. The rest is height and face.

Do you think if make uo didnt exist that women would lower their standards for men?

Also i was on the tinder the other night, came across a girl whos bio read "im counting on your standards being lower than mine"

I would argue that men are on average "more aesthetic" then females, bone structure wise/without makeup etc. Only because the top 1% of men absolutely blow away the top 1% of females

the way we are programmed (evolution) will always have men chasing females by an exceeding margin. They might lower their standards from 7/10 to 6/10, but the dynamic will remain the same

I thought the 56% face was a joke.

>women
>lowering their standards
That only happens by force user

My brief tinder experience showed me that girls like that literally just want a buff dude with a big cock to do degenerate things to them

>all those shitskins

hey guys is tinder gold worth it ??

Same people on it, slags are slags.

If you're ugly, maybe.

No, I don't think makeup has anything to do with it. Women wear makeup as a means of competing with better looking women. Which means they aren't wearing it for your attention - she's wearing it for the attention of a guy that's better than you. Always better than you, always better than him.

Men will fuck anything. The hamplanet 3/10 you'd never stick your dick in? Some guy as good looking, smart and successful as you are - will fuck her.

Online dating will always be the world of women because women are the selectors. We build ourselves up to be selected. If you're not being selected by the women of your preference - get off the internet and do something about it.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FUCKING ANSWER ME

La creatura...

>no criminal record
>is illegally in country

Depends on a number of factors.

I don't think it's worth it because I match fairly often when I do put time enough into swiping.

However, if you're not matching at all and you've put in a couple swipe sessions - I'd recommend it if you're in a big city.

Gold + Boost in a big city and you'll have sloots popping up like mad for however long the boost lasts for. Do NOT boost in your local community. Those sloots have already seen your face and swiped left on it. Boosting won't change their opinion of you.

Go to a new place and boost. You'll do better.

sand nigger

wat will happen you soycuck?

Maggie looks cute go for her

kek

>yfw when the lips come from the mom

>men are on average "more aesthetic" then females, bone structure wise/without makeup
It's just that you're used to the standard of women always wearing makeup. Even the "no makeup" look is a makeup look. That, and mainstream media is less forgiving of unattractive women. Or maybe you just like men.

La abominación, Dios mío...

You look like a French arab hahahaha

nice

fuck

soy la nina

You've got paella looking like Mr Bean. She might be funny?

nice

Unauthorized entry and visa overstay are civil violations, not criminal, you fucking brainlet.

>illegally crosses the border

try in another location since you have tinder gold, you look average thou

devilish

way to waste satanic sextuplets

Try in Czech republic

dude, stop talking about that shit and stop giving people compliments
what time do you think it is and where the fuck do you think we are?
checked

>breaking the law does not make you a criminal
the real brainlet is the one who thinks semantics, and invented words, are more important than reality.
t. commonsenselet

IF YOU'RE 555, THEN I'M 666

I'm going to give you a (you) for trying to inject an intelligent response.

>Soy meme begins as a derogatory term for effeminate men, the joke being that high consumption of soy has feminized them
Wouldn't Soygirls then be overly feminine women?

That's a tinder copypasta. When I had tinder I saw that shit 5+ times a week.

how about you post some sources dude

Why are you such a joke?

no its not worth it and you’re paying to get matched with people, used free trial to get unlimited swipes and to get boost and it got me like 15 extra matches that night but i didn’t significantly increase the number of good looking women i got, just a lot more mediocre and fat women i didn’t want at all

this is a troll right? it has to be. disgusting hair, awful clothes, faggoty iphone, the eye brows of a retarded caveman, 7th grade stubble on face, taken in a public restroom. KEK

La creatura.....

fuckin checked

You look like a ugly kike

if this is actually you then you have more balls than 99% of this board

That pajeet girl looks pretty good but seems like a slut
fag

That's deep.

Of course your records are clean if you're in a different country. No one knows what you did back in that shithole desert.

I miss that meme.

BRB stealing ur Aryan girls

El Goblino...

El chupacabra...

>that
>Aryan

>overrated chink "martial artists" who never competed in any real combat sports but is hailed as the greatest martial artists ever

THIS IS WHAT I TRY TO TELL FELLOW user ALL THE TIME!!! BUT THESE FOOLS WON'T LISTEN, LET THEM LEARN THE HARD WAY HOW PUSSY IS ACTUALLY DISTRIBUTED.

Wtf is with her forehead

Zoopy doopy

Damn is she your sister? She's really cute, jealous, never hugged a girl before

no she's a girl i met in germany bruh. really sweet person.

El goblino...

He was a martial arts movie star, his dedication to the cinematic arts is why he's recognised. Same with Jackie Chan if I'm not mistaken.

El atrocidad...

/fitpol/ BTFO