Is this the natty limit?

Is this the natty limit?

Lmfao not even close. Newbie lifters dont even realize how far you can get naturally. The physique of the man in the picture is achievable with 3 years of HARD work.

his torso looks compressed

that is not natural

3 years - jujimufu (naturally)
4 years (on creatine) - Simieon panda
Currently 2 years lifting and my gains are still coming. Every two months I'm easily 2-3 pounds heavier (lean muscle of course ;))

>natty
he does creatine bro

Wait does juji claim to be natty?

When he's not holding it in the dudes got severe gh gut. Before he started roiding he had the actual natty limit and he looked strong and athletic. Now he's just descending into >golem get ye gone tier.

nope but he never mentions it but does drop hints since roid use is not legal in the US

This guy is basically just videos of him lifting while sniffing sniffing salts to 16-bit Nintendo songs.

>Juji
>Natty

roiding for this
You should only roid if you have good insertions.

He calls himself "Anabolic Acrobat". What do you think ?

That's what I though. I don't particularly care about people juicing unless they are standing on a pedestal screaming about how natty they are.

I bet he fucks a lot, A LOT

>(lean muscle of course ;))
*fedora tip*

That man is in denial about his hairline.

I'd be suprised if he did, not with that amount of autism. If he does, though, good for him.

Yeah lol

On Mark Bell's PowerCast, he gave a big "nooo" when they asked if he was natty.

Those nipples are not natty

I follow his Insta and I think he's pretty funny and likable (ok sometimes it's over the top autistic), bet he has no problem pulling girls