>be me
>be mediocre khv throughout high school and college
>graduate college and get decent job
>eveget Veeky Forums by age 25
>try online dating
>goes better than expected
>met gf on Bumble, my first
>pretend I’m not a virgin by never mentioning it
>get a bit of nerves during first sex but it wore off and I ended up getting a boner and fucking her
>things seem to be going okay
>start going really good when I tell her I like feet and she always puts her feet in my lap/face now
>told her I like eating booty last week because it’s a fetish of mine though I’ve never done it
>she is down for trying it
>last weekend I lick her poopchute
>it’s fucking disgusting
>she loves it
>I realize I hate it
>has been texting me all enthusiastic about it for he past few days
>she is coming over in like half an hour and wants to do it again

tldr: fell for the gf meme and it was okay but then I fell for the eating booty meme and it was not okay

all because I couldn’t keep my autistic virgin fantasies in the past

I love eating ass dude. As long as it is clean like after shower.

Some dudes love it ripe and stinky but meh, I'd still do it but sure wouldn't enjoy it as much.

I have a beard at the moment and wife won't let me eat it. Summer is coming and I'm going to shave it. Ass eating season has finally come.

I dunno man, I love being married/having long term GF. Far superior to being single.

Miss banging sluts a lot but other things make up for it.

What if you are just honest with her and talk with her like an adult and tell her how you feel?

hah fag

And reveal my autism level and false bravado? Can’t, I actually really like her and don’t mind if I have to eat her ass now and then but her massive enthusiasm for it (compared to the playful/casual enthusiasm for feet) has me feeling regret

>tfw nearly all the lads have gfs
>only get to lad around when their gf is busy
i haet this

>he actually ate ass
user, don't ever listen to memes. This is as bad as actually eating a tide pod.

I know I’m like the guy who ate a tidepod while trying to charge his iphone in the microwave except I have to keep doing it now to save face

try another fetish, just make one up.
maybe she like something else as well, say you wanna try something new

Dude just let your reason control your animalistic passion of disgust, it's elementary

just tell her she now has to eat yours!

Not a bad idea, maybe I’ll suggest she takes some dick in her ass instead

Yeah I got too confident and horny after the feet thing worked out and it got me in trouble

>actually eating ass
Absolute madman. I wouldn't even go down on a chick.

>have gf
>beautiful and sweet
>supports my lifting and fitness goals
>encourages me to better myself mentally too
>always have someone in my corner
>great sex on the regular

having a gf is amazing if you have the right one.

yeah, honestly just start trying other shit anyways while you have the chance.
bitches are weird, and if she really doesnt like it then just stop and do something else.
how she responded to the foot thing means she really is attracted to you, just have fun while you can dude. and get as much dome as possible

if you want a gf to do cringe couple exercises at the gym just kys. people who do that shit deserve to get raped by a pack of niggers mel gibson style

Dude if she's actually really into you, she won't care.

>gets mad when other girls mire

In what universe does this happen? She may act mad but that's all show. You getting attention from other girls means she's with a desirable guy and hence will feel special/attractive/whatever herself. NOT getting mires from other girls is probably one of the best ways to lose a girl.

I love eating ass. Fuck it makes me hard as diamonds. Eat her pussy till she squirts then tongue punch that fartbox.

>tfw no gf

This, all that poo, piss, blood, puss. I wouldn't even eat pussy.

I hope you die

Pussy nigger.

I only eat ass after they shower and it's my girlfriend at that. I wouldn't ever eat a random whores ass.

I don’t mind eating pussy but ass is an absolute meme, don’t offer to eat your gfs ass because she might like it a lot more than you

She just left, I sugggested anal instead but she wasn’t down, before that I tried to banter her about overreacting to liking it but she insisted she was for real and asked for it so I ate her ass she sucked my dick and I fucked her, it was alright but I was a bit drunk this time so it was easier

Yeah I figure she’s into me but I’m also into her and while I don’t really like eating ass everything else is good so I can deal with it

While I don’t like it much it’s not too horrific because she’s quite clean back there,no hair etc. and she entertains me on my foot faggotry. I think I have some oneitis for this chick but I’m pretty sure I genuinely like her at the same time

I'm just a dirty fuck. I wanna fuck holes until they gape and pour cum. Etc. Choking. Slapping. Maybe tie them down and fuck past the point of it hurting that they enjoy the pain. Biting them. Tossing them is fun.

FPBP

Yes user, keep building your relationship on lies on top of lies, it will surely somehow work out.

You know you don't put your tongue IN the pussy, right? I feel sorry for whoever you manage to sucker into a relationship if you don't eat pussy

i idealize having a loving wife who didn't ride the cock carousel

Gf is pre-workout not tren, don't be a orbiter

Where do I get one of these?

> red hair
> cowtits
> not fat
> hasn't been abused, raped, or anything else that will inevitably come to the surface after a few months or years of commited relationship and I couldn't fix it anyway because it's so deeply rooted in her psyche that only profesional help could do anything but you can't afford it so you end up breaking up after she uses emotional manipulation and post-break up starts hanging out with her dealer and later gets roofied and gang banged and had a train run on her in the same night then comes baack to you crying for you to help her and even though it's killing you on the inside you have to be gone thott her then month later she kills herself from an OD
> likes Numismatics

Fill her ass with chocolate syrup.
youtube.com/watch?v=HXrb8jurCs8

>hasn't been abused, raped, or anything else that will inevitably come to the surface after a few months or years of commited relationship and I couldn't fix it anyway because it's so deeply rooted in her psyche that only profesional help could do anything but you can't afford it so you end up breaking up after she uses emotional manipulation and post-break up starts hanging out with her dealer and later gets roofied and gang banged and had a train run on her in the same night then comes baack to you crying for you to help her and even though it's killing you on the inside you have to be gone thott her then month later she kills herself from an OD
oddly specific there

>> hasn't been abused, raped, or anything else
But if she has self-respect, why would she be with you?

>have gf
>relationship is honestly meh, I've broken up with her previously due to a lot of reasons but just being generally unhappy.
>weve talked about it a ton of times and were trying again
>gorgeous girl from work and I became pretty good friends, but I don't cheat, never even seen her outside of work so it's whatever
>don't want to hurt current gf but I'm still unhappy, other girl seems genuinely fun and sweet but I feel like scum moving from one girl to another
I never thought I would have to deal with a situation like this are bros

>not fat
Get your eyes checked faggot

You’re just prolonging the inevitable. Just tell her that your heart is no longer in this relationship and that’s not fair to her.

>coworker asking me what I'm doing for valentines
>say I'm working somewhere else
>keeps on asking why I don't have a girlfriend, I'm handsome and that I should have one and shouldn't be single

>other coworker points out he had his first kid at my current age and now has 4
>says I must be very lonely

fucking none of them understand I'm not even at 1/2/3/4 yet

Your right, and I know it.
I do care about her and don't want to hurt her but this feels like its worse

The first week is going to hurt then you’re going to think “why did I ever get back with her?”

>tfw when

also you're rationalizing not having a gf by implying it's an unhealthy relationship from the start kek

>tfw no gf

If you care about her and you see she really enjoys it, try to make it better for yourself. Tell her to clean her booty, and use your finger as well as your tongue. I like the domination aspect of it, so I just go with the finger, but there's ways to change things up to your liking.

Remember the nerves are around the outside of the butt, not too much the inside. A little depth is fun but if she's not into anal too much will start to turn her off fast.