How do i fix my teeth?

how do i fix my teeth?

Other urls found in this thread:

colgate.com/en/us/oc/oral-health/cosmetic-dentistry/adult-orthodontics/article/what-are-nano-braces-and-are-they-right-for-you-0215
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

invisalign

Braces.I got mine because I had an underbite/crowding and now they are all straight It is definitely a good investment I mean if you look good but have a fucked smile its whack

By going to the dentist, you crooked fuck

Invisalign is shit, expensive and takes a lot of time. OP, get regular braces but the kind that are put behind the teeth.

>tfw ONE (1) crooked tooth in top set of teeth
>it's almost completely sideways

Feels bad.

shoulda got braces back in school instead of worrying about looking cool

i had to wear headgear at night and i fucking hated it. now i enjoy my teeth gains

Can a 23 year old even get braces?

My teeth are so crooked and shit that I can't even Mew properly, and I want them FIXED.

buckshot to the face

I had braces on my top teeth but don't remember if I had them on the bottom

Aren't they pretty expensive?

might wanna get a refund from your dentist then

Had bracers put on my teeth a month ago. I am 30.

>have crooked front teeth
>have also gone yellow since I started drinking the caffeine jew
>also have a scar on my front tooth from a fall that looks like Jupiter's Great Red Spot
>don't give a fuck because I've never even had a cavity despite pushing 30
>mfw

In fact, my dentist said I shouldn't whiten my teeth because it's ultimately bad for their health. It's not like it matters anyway, none of my gfs have given a shit.

wtf op how did you get my teeth
mfw i have the same situation but its two fucking teeth out of place
FEELS BAD MAN
i plan to get braces this year to fix my teeth

Not even mad, on the contrary. Feelsgoodman.

Renounce UK citizenship

Incognito braces

Pros:
>invisible
>never have to take them off by yourself
>treatment only takes less than a year

Cons:
>expensive

colgate.com/en/us/oc/oral-health/cosmetic-dentistry/adult-orthodontics/article/what-are-nano-braces-and-are-they-right-for-you-0215

kek

My dental quote is $6200

fucking KILL ME

send address my nibba and leave 300$ in your left pocket

Save up about $10,000 and take a vacation through one of the Mexican cosmetic dentistry tourism sites.... you'll probably need braces and then veneers to get perfect teeth.

Just find a job where your teeth are an asset.

Try saying this out loud and see how it feels: "My master Sauron the Great bids thee welcome."

Veneers isn't a good idea for this guy. There isn't enough wrong with him to justify it and he's then stuck maintaining them for the rest of his life.

>go to dentist
>ask for a check up and cleaning
>ask for braces
>a year or two later your teeth look perfect
Jesus OP it’s not that hard to figure out, this did not need a thread

Getting mine professionally whitened tomorrow. Cost a slick $500 but I’ve been insecure about it for awhile and if you take care of them they stay white for years so I’d say it’s a good investment.

OP, consider medical tourism.
I know people from the UK come here to Serbia to get their teeth done. Since standard is lower here, they basically get high class private dentists who will fix their teeth much cheaper than in the UK.
Ofc, you get the top quality.

>finally nice teeth after years of braces, whitening, and shitloads of money
>some guy thinks i bumped into his gf intentionally and knocks out my 4 frontal teeth

fuck

Be born to not poor parents

Can you sue him at all? Maybe a court can make him pay for implants.

cucked
got my braces at 16 for free lmaoooo

watch where your walking, pussy bitch
next time it will be your jaw if you hit my girl ever again

Pay dentist a lot of money.

I've had yellow teeth for a while, from bad habits as a kid. Getting a whitening kit from dentist which is $250.

>Can you sue him at all?
Just like my American TV

Get braces dude. I'm a first year medical student and I got braces at the beginning of the year. If you're in your 20s, you're still young enough for it to be an incredibly worthwhile life investment. Don't be intimidated by all the kids who have perfect teeth by 15 or 16.

My teeth were shit, and they already look almost perfect after about 5 months. In a year I'll get them off and have a perfect smile.

You're not gonna be very attractive for the duration of your treatment, but it's a tradeoff you have to make. Take the L for 18-24 months and work on yourself during that time. Lift, succeed professionally, etc. Then after your braces come off, you'll have the image you wanted.

You could not get braces, and 5 years from now you'll still be thinking to yourself, "What if?" Just go for it and get it done dude.

Also I got ceramic (clear) braces. They work just as fast as metal braces, but are way less conspicuous. I can eat whatever I want, just gotta brush 2-3 times a day. Don't get invisalign.

>$10,000 to get shitty treatment in Mexico

I literally paid $2000 for braces in the US.

You do you bro. You'll be slaying in a year or two.

I can get dual citizenship in spain via my mom. would braces be cheaper and good quality there?

Where are you from? You know you need to follow up with your orthodontist every 4-6 weeks for 18-24 months when you have braces right?

Jesus christ brush your teeth

USA

Can't I get them installed in Spain and then followups in the US?

No orthodontist will ever touch that for liability reasons. They're not gonna mess with someone else's work, especially a foreign doctor's.

You have to get it all done in the US.

Why no Invisalign? I know they don’t work as well for correcting bites as traditional braces do

That picture is cute, I hoped they fucked later.

>he doesn't know what braces are in the year of 2018

1) They usually take at least 25-50% longer than traditional braces. 1.5 years with braces could easily turn into 2 or even 3 with invisalign.
2) The results aren't as good.
3) To eat or drink anything you have to take the trays out, then brush your teeth and put them back in. Hella inconvenient.

Just go with the safe and sure route, get braces. No reason to choose the longer, more inconvenient, less efficient option just because you don't want people to know that you're fixing your teeth.

my mom was poor af so american taxpayers paid for my braces

The braces aren't the expensive part, the veneers are. These are what gives you the perfect whiteness and tooth shape.

>2018, not doing this at least once a week.

He doesn't need veneers. His teeth will be really good if he just whitens them and gets them aligned by braces