Is this a good neck exercise?

Is this a good neck exercise?

Only if it's a gallon of milk.

If you consider fucking up your spine exercise, then sure

a. Fucking white people.

b. I say a black woman in my first world city carrying a trashbag on the top of her head in exactly this manner. I felt enriched.

spine is in a neutral position, you can't injure yourself doing this

Why don't they go to Africa to build wells for Africans, but maje some pointless poseur actions instead? Jesus, I hate leftist cunts

>implying they actually care about Africa
>implying they aren't more concerned about the appearance of caring

Because there are niggers that shoot ak sideways there.

What's the point though? It's not like I don't know that women in certain shit hole counties carry their water this way. Will this magically make those countries better places? Imo, we should just leave those counties alone. Just let them die out in the next century or so, then take their land. Zero improvement in the past couple millennia.

Because they want to help, but they don't want to sacrifice that much in order to help

>Why don't they go to Africa to build wells for Africans
Goddamn I hate the people who fly out to third world countries without any useful skills

These people don't know how to speak the language. They don't know how to dig wells. They don't bring any useful resources. They aren't even physically fit. They can't withstand the local environment. They're just a burden on everyone involved.

Take the $1,000 you were going to spend on a flight ticket, and donate it to an NGO.

>Just let them die out in the next century or so, then take their land. Zero improvement in the past couple millennia.

LMAOOOOO

These countries are the way they are because white people took their land, fucked it up, and left

this is bait
it must be

Do you actually not know history?

I'm specifically talking about Africa here. Asian countries like India and China were incredibly advanced but conquered due to division among local peoples. That's a separate story.

Sure there was a tribal infighting in Africa and what not before imperialism, but they were getting along fine as a pastoral society. White people came with guns, and literally fucked everything from the environment to interethnic relations. The Belgians were among the worst, their actions are directly responsible for the genocide in Rwanda.

overhead soywalks

>and nothing of value was lost

>white people

>implying they just don't go for the holidays

White people are behind almost all political problems of the 20th and 21st century

I hate college students

Take that 1k and give it to a local homeless shelter, fuck problems on the other side of the world there are problems affecting people who belong to your own community.

These countries were absolute shit long before tne European colonization, soyboy.
The whole world had been shit until the Renaissance epoch in Europe.

That's even better. I agree with you, but I was just speaking on the subject of problems in 3rd world countries.

tfw im belgian

Ok. Nice revisionism.
This shit was ok to believe in Victorian England but it's literal retardation in 2018.

>White people took their land, fucked it up, and left
depressedchineseengineer.webm

Sure, white people enforce african whores to have 7-8 offsprings.
It's white people who don't allow africans to legalize abortion
It's white people who spread the islamic and christian ignorance all over the Africa, making the population even more braindead and dumb.

I'm Indian, not white. Grew up in the US but I'm hella ethnocentric and proud of my own culture and history.
You're not responsible for the sins of your ancestors but you should acknowledge that it's a thing that happened

Please tell me of all the great civilizations that existed on the African continent before western colonization, then you can tell me how it is that 500 dudes from Europe managed to topple these mighty nations in order to take their resources.

The question that is most prominent in regards to this issue is what do you think would have happened w/o colonization? Do you think the societies that existed, most of whom had never invented the wheel would have survived the last 100 years? What about now with global pandemics and environmental issues, how do you think a bunch of guys living in mud huts would cope with those problems?

>denying that the pre-renaissance world was absolute trash
Love is hate
Peace is war
Life is death

>receive BILLIONS in aid for doing jackshit, too busy eating dirty and fighting over monkeys in family feuds
>gets adopted by nordic family, rape their daughter
>gets stationated overseas while in the army, rapes asian natives
>lives in first world country, biggest criminals and rapists by a long shot
whites killed and plundered eachother far more and for far longer, yet every developed country is either mostly white or mostly asian
saying Tyrone is criminal because hardships in muh Africa falls flat when they are just as much of criminal and stupid niggers in developed and welcoming countries

All of these things are side effects of imperialism. Countries looted of resources, populations deprived of education and infrastructure, and forced into arbitrary borders, will undoubtedly develop this way.

No need to even mention Northern Africa. Everyone knows about the Maghreb, and civilizations dating all the way back to ancient Egypt and beyond.

Sub-Saharan Africa

-Aksum
-Ghana Empire
-Mali Empire
-Songhai Empire
-Benin
-Zulu Empire
-Kingdom of the Kongo
-Bantu Civilizations

shit ton more

There's a problem with the acceptance though. I live in Australia, grew up here, I have liberal parents went to massively liberal schools and have grown up being taught about how evil Australia was in colonizing the country and how evil they were enslaving and murdering indigenous persons then enacting the stolen generation etc etc etc. Now I am an adult, I acknowledge these things happened, I don't feel any responsibility for them since I didn't do any of it but now theres an issue. If I accept that the Australian society is responsible for profiting off these atrocities why the fuck would I want to contribute to such a society? For society to function its members need to pay taxes, contribute to charity and if necessary lay down their lives in a war to defend that society but if all these people can't take pride in the country they belong to why would they do any of that?

Colonization was an eventuality. But now we know that it's wrong, so we should try to remedy what happened.

Asian countries were stable and advanced for millennia. It's only Europe that was plunged into the dark ages for centuries after antiquity.

Dumping money doesn't help. We're literally just stuffing dictators' pockets.

Okay, so if all these civilizations were so great how were they conquered by a handful of white dudes?

>populations deprived of education and infrastructure
People can't be deprived of what they never had before

You can take pride in your country while accepting that it did some evil shit in the past. No person or country is perfect.

Ok so how much money do the British get from Italy for roman occupation, how much money does Israel get from Egypt for the enslavement of its people? How are we going to force China to remove its presence from Tibet?

This entire thread is bait on top of bait. A real feeding frenzy.

>Asian countries were stable and advanced for millennia. It's only Europe that was plunged into the dark ages for centuries after antiquity
Asia has always been trash, starting with Assyria, Judea, Babylon and ending with India, Arabia and Persia.

1) Incredibly fragmented population
2) Naivete
3) Outdated Technology
4) Lack of immune resistance

etc.

Except you can't teach a peoples of the horrors of their countries past while expecting them to take pride in the society that came about as the result of those actions. I am talking as somebody who has no intention of contributing shit to my country since I feel no pride in it except for on occasion when we win the cricket or rugby. The amount of pride you need to instill in a people to convince them to sacrifice to better a society is greater than can be accomplished while painting the history of that nation as one of cruelty and evil.

Reparations aren't the only way to fix a problem...
We could just unite as humans and work to uplift the downtrodden. And also have the common decency to acknowledge atrocities of the past.

Wut

>All of these things are side effects of imperialism
Finland, Ireland, Norway, Hungary, Poland, Estonia, Latvia were also victims of inperialism, but they're paradise on earth compared to shitholes like India and Africa

You totally can.
As someone who grew up in America, we're taught about slavery, how poorly the Native Americans were treated, how the Japanese were placed in internment camps, etc.
Yet we're also taught the great points of American history. To take pride in how the country was won by revolution. We have a national pride, but we can also acknowledge the dark spots in our past.

>Lack of immune resistance
Goes both way
>Outdated technology
But I thought they were great civilizations?
>Incredibly fragmented population
The western nations sent a fraction of their military to conquer these nations it's not like they rolled out a million man standing force to conquer individual nations
>Naivete
Doubtful, these civs had all been at war with each other on and off throughout history and there were long standing traditions of slavery so the idea they would have thought these strangers they had never met came in peace is laughable.

If you're equating the histories of these countries to the histories of Asian, African, and South American countries, you're retarded or delusional.

i don't get why they don't just carry shit with their hands

>We could just unite as humans and work to uplift the downtrodden
That IS reparations. There are nations with resources and those without, if you put them all together than those with resources will be forced to carry those without. This will also never happen and those in the west pushing for it seek their own destruction because Eastern Europe, East Asia and the middle east will never contribute and all you will end up doing is turning the west into the 3rd world countries you seek to help and handing over the command of the future of our species to China and Russia.

>But I thought they were great civilizations?
Advanced, yes. I never said they had equivalent weaponry or technology.
>The western nations sent a fraction of their military to conquer these nations it's not like they rolled out a million man standing force to conquer individual nations
Rival tribes often helped the white man to conquer their enemies. Then they were dealt the same punishment.
>Doubtful, these civs had all been at war with each other on and off throughout history and there were long standing traditions of slavery so the idea they would have thought these strangers they had never met came in peace is laughable.
This is literally how the Aztec and Inca empires fell.

The only difference is that Finland and Poland are white.

"Whatever happens, we have got

The Maxim gun, and they have not."

>unite as humans and work to uplift the downtrodden
>suddenly the downtrodden turn on you
kek

I know. At the very least, the first step is acknowledging the problem.
Not at all. The populations were not subjugated in the same way, they were ethnically homogenous, resources were not drained as they were from other colonies, period of subjugation was not as long, etc.

Are you white by any chance? Because I have noticed that the few people in my boat who are also insanely patriotic are mostly 1st generation immigrants from non white countries. Most of the white guys I know in my position are either buried under white guilt or are like me, ignoring the past and not engaging in the societal discussions on any level.

And why didn't THEY have Maxim guns?
Because they are too dumb to invebt anything.

Alright guys, good talk. I have actual shit to do and can't argue this all day.
Not white, I am a 1st gen immigrant from India. Moved here when I was 2

Countries in Africa were unironically more successful and better off while under European control. When wh*tes left everything went to shit. Really makes you think.

you're a mongoloid if you actually believe this, or think that the renaissance had any effect whatsoever on the common west european man

Europe didn't overtake anything, or at least as much as you think they did, until well after the 1700s. The turks alone were stomping Europe until 1683

>The first step is acknowledging the problem
Why bother acknowledging the problem if there is no viable solution? You are better off focusing that energy on problems that are within your power to solve, I am sure there are homeless people who need food living near you.

Poo in loo

Yeah that's what I figured, see you are somewhat removed from this since they weren't your ancestors committing the so called atrocities. Gives you an extra level of removal from the problems being discussed.

>period of subjugation was not as long
Lol wut
Poland was under slavery for 200 years
Finland only got independence in 1918 after a 1000 years of being under the Swedish and Russian occupation.

Because sulfur pretty much only occurs along the gulf coast of America and volcanic areas, such as Japan, Indonesia, and Chile.
Africans used the resources they had quite well. They just LITERALLY couldn't make gunpowder so they had iron weapons.

Turks got rekt and their ass was kicked out from Europe. And? Then Russia took Crimea and Moldova. Then Turkey got rekt in WWI and lost its colonies in the Middle East to France and Britain
The whole turkish history consists of getting fucked in the ass and choosing wrong friends, which proves how stupid turkroaches actually are, lol.

>The populations were not subjugated in the same way, they were ethnically homogenous, resources were not drained as they were from other colonies, period of subjugation was not as long, etc.
Pic related Warsaw after ww2, literally the entire country was leveled to the ground and that's only on top of 123 years of Prussian, Austrian and Russian colonization. Anyone who blames colonization is an obvious nigger lover.

>but they were getting along fine as a pastoral society

Do you mean like the Mali and Songhai going around inslaving and massacring the non muslims in west africa?

Or do you mean that the bantu were getting along "just fine" while they migrated through africa genociding all of the other tribes in the way?

Why do fucking lefties always have such a happy go lucky view of fucking stone age tribal societies. Shit was brutal as fuck and there was plenty of slavery and genocide hundreds of years before the first europeans started trading with them. Guns gave a combat advantage and that's it , the game being played was still the same.

The kindness of Whites will be our downfall.

I didn't see any chinks making maxim guns kek

>I'm Indian, not white. Grew up in the US but I'm hella ethnocentric and proud of my own culture and history.
>Not white, I am a 1st gen immigrant from India. Moved here when I was 2
P O O I N L O O
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

Poo in the loo discussing muh ebil white pepel while being an immigrant in a white country.

>left divides the world into groups based on ethnicity and gender
>treats groups differently depending on how oppressed those groups are
>declares white people to be powerful and oppressive
>tells white people that they should stop being powerful and oppressive and let other races be powerful and oppressive instead
>oh how strange the far-right is on the rise because some white people don't want to surrender power or live in a constant state of guilt and shame.
>clearly this isn't the left's fault for setting up this identity politics game and then expecting people not to play to win.

Also nice thread about fitness.

>US
>white country

user, I...

>be indian
>gangrape an Indian woman on the bas in the middle of the day
>nobody stands up
>HURR DURR WHITES ARE TO BLAME, THEY MADE US SUCH SHIT

Historical ignorance desu, and I'm not even trying to spout alt right memes.

fuck i hate white people

ugh

or use a fucking wheelbarrow, I swear to god

Ultimate lol. Classic liberal, knowledgeable about all the parts he's allowed to be and genuinely believes that's the full story.

Your historical understanding would be better served if you took non white societies off their pedestal and actually looked at what they were like. Same goes for native Americans for whom you doubtlessly have a trendy soft spot.

Fucking baizuos reeeeeee

>lefties

try me faggot, we literally had genocides and famine under imperialism

if we build wells in africa will they stop invading europe?

>white people show up to tribal lands, build hospitals, roads, railways, power lines, and advance them in technology almost a thousand years at the cost of barely any of the natural resources they weren't even using
>lmao whyte ppl are the reason nigerians are having 12 kids in poverty
We haven't even mined out all of our natural resources despite being in our countries for hundreds of years. You think white people with the technological capabilities of the 1800s were able to completely and utterly deplete an entire continent larger than all of their countries put together in a fraction of the time?