NSUNS531

Veeky Forums's opinion on nsuns 531? I've been doing SL for 3 months and am looking for a new program.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUFSDRd0syY
youtube.com/watch?v=cqaMtVwWyh0
youtube.com/watch?v=RMs1YyBHtSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No idea what you're talking about I just came for clairo

Bump

yo wtf i was just listening to clairo.

talentless industry plant hack

she has a cute face tho

Hey fuck you buddy

Been doing it since around November. made some decent progress recently, albeit slowly but its probably because I didnt eat enough.

has a shitload of volume which I feel is getting a bit much

shit program. too much volume, you are likely gonna injure yourself doing it.

what would you recommend then

everyone on Veeky Forums hates on 5/3/1 but never suggests anything else

see this post and the one below it for non-retarded splits from practical programming

all 531 variations are retarded

see link above

made two suggestions in the other thread that apply see link above

Can we just have a Clairo thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=zUFSDRd0syY

Any reddit program is shit, period.

so the texas method?

> →
What is the best substitutions for power cleans? My uni gym doesn't allow them

Damn she cute

yeah tm is an option, but not the meme version that gets passed around the internet

get a copy of practical programming 3rd edition, there are about a dozen, no lie, different layouts of texas method. many of them are splits, many of them bench twice a week, several of them are powerlifting-specific.

there are also a lot of h-l-m templates for powerlifting, athletics, or general strength

also some other split versions that aren't texas method, like the nebraska model, etc.

anything that involves pulling but has less intensity than a full deadlift and can be done for more volume
romanian deadlifts, rows, hex bar deads, etc. depending on the template you're using, you may alternate a couple of exercises in that spot, if your template isn't already using chins/pulls then that's a good one to alternate in as well.

i know a guy who went to highschool with clairo and fucked her like junior year.

I want to hold her and tenderly kiss her cute little face

Fuck bros where do I find girls like this?

i've been following it for a while, best gains of my life, omw to 2/3/4/5 with it. i have a homegym tho and i need to buy a lot more weight. after i reach that goal i'm going to maintain and get 5x5 with those weights and start working on getting back to my 5k PR

It is a variation of a variation of 5/3/1 which requires a lot of volume which may be too much for some people.

any more details?
it's for science

I'm doing it right now and while all my lifts went up by a decent amount in the past 3 months, I feel pretty miserable in the gym due to all the volume especially on lower body days. I'm actually starting to get really scared of doing my 1+ sets.

if you have iphone download the nsuns app. super convenient and does all the maff 4 u

Name of app?

I've run it. Felt after 6 sets the volume was too much. Maintaining it over time, I honestly think you are hindering yourself, even if you don't feel it.

For example, run Canditos 6 week, week 3 seems kinda easy, suddenly week 4 you feel strong asf. The rest is important and I think nsuns doesn't allow room for it, outside of deloading regular.

I would recommend Blest, C6W or have a look at Sheikos programmes. Oh and Calgary barbell 16week.

PPL (well structured) is better than nsuns

nsuns

this

clairo is fake as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=cqaMtVwWyh0

tldw:
>presents herself as 100% indie and "just someone who happened to make it"
>even tries to be motivational about it, encouraging other artists to just grind at it
>meanwhile her father has a lot of connections, most notably to The Fader and Converse (who do a lot of music promotion)
>her first media appearance was an interview with The Fader a few months ago

not mentioned in that video, but you can look it up:
>her first live show was an opener for Tyler the Creator back in December
>Tyler has a big sponsorship deal with Converse

this is from her opener in the Tyler show, her live vocals are a joke
youtube.com/watch?v=RMs1YyBHtSs

nothing wrong with having connections and using them, but presenting herself as something else is lame as fuck

>tfw no qt bedroom pop artist gf

Ive been doing it for about a month now and it helped me break my plateaus. Doing >1/2/3/3.5 for reps now. Im also doing a proper bulk and sleeping a hell of a lot. Work hard rest hard.

It's not actually one of the 5/3/1 programs because it's not affiliated with Wendler.
Great program if you've never done high volume before and want to learn what it feels like
Good benching program
Anyone who claims "1×5 is enough for diddly" needs to try it.
Main criticism is that it's used for volume blocks. Once you stall, you'll probably just want to lift at maintenance for a bit to give your body a break.

ICF5x5. Come at me.

and wendler's programs are just a ripoff of the high school program he was made to do when he played niggerball
it's called BFS BiggerFasterStronger and it's a ton better

bfs bigger faster stronger is a program that's been around since 1976 and wendler lifted using it when playing football, it's used by thousands of high schools and hundreds of colleges nationwide
weeks go 3x3, 5x5 (3x5 if you are short on time), 5-4-3-2-1 (5-3-1 if short on time), and 10-8-6 (4-4-2 for the clean and deadlift), last set is always amrap
standard bfs doesn't use percentages it uses a logbook and you chase rep records or total weight used record, doing it this way enables real autoregulation from set to set via weight selection
they sell coaching tools that use aggressive percentages for the main lifts (78%, 82%, 86% for 3x5)
they use 3x/week mwf two main lifts a day, usually squat and bench, clean and deadlift, and then squat and bench variants on the third day like box squat or front squat and towel bench (essentially a board bench) or close grip bench on the third workout
then aux lifts usually 2-5 of them usually 2x10
tues and thurs are conditioning and sprints etc.

so you can see that wendler pinched it directly
took the short workout and changed the week order
put a very ball-less south of vag deload week where the higher rep week was
you only do one main lift a day i mean how low-intensity is that?
used some very easy ramping for the sets (65%, 75%, 85% for 3x5) so that the first two sets of the workout are worth far less
used a stupid 90% training max so that the "workout" is two easy warmups and a high-rep burnout set (59%, 68%, 77% for "3x5")
now it's "auxiliary lifts: the program" because when you only do one set of one main lift each day then you need lots of auxiliary volume or you need gimmicks like first set last and joker sets to compensate

Nsun is a faggot who after a decade of POWERLIFTING is a pussy who looks like shit.

go ahead.