Nude Modelling

I've found a nude modelling job for hen's parties that offers $100 for every one-hour class and requires you to do 3-4 classes a week. I've been considering it the past few days.

Has anyone here had experience with nude modelling for drawing that can share any advice or stories?

are you in nz cos there's a very similar job going here that i was considering too

>100$ for standing still
do it

sounds like the kind of broads who are prone to cheat on their husbands, 100/hr to have a bunch of women ogle at you sounds like a deal desu. If you are in to it I bet it wouldn't be hard to be scoring numbers left and right.

I've drawn nude models, you really do just stand still. Usually they'll ask you to do shorter poses (1-5m) in difficult positions, or longer ones (30m - 1h) leaning against a bar or sitting in a chair. As long as you don't mind standing perfectly still doing nothing, I'd go for it.

Also don't get a boner while modeling.

I've done some nude modeling at an art college before.
It's great fun, braobably the best way to show people your dick and not get in trouble for it. Hell most people think your artsy for it. Start up a conversation with the professor. Just don't move around too much.
Crocky the best. Pose for 1-2 min so the students get a sketch. These are usually the best ones. Where you can flex until you shit yourself.
Pretty sure the professor was a total homo tho. He invited me for diner with his friends after a few sessions. Witch i politely declined.

kek yeah. Earning in 3-4 hours what others make for working 20 seems like the perfect deal for a uni student

>Also don't get a boner while modeling.

I was worried about this but if I'm flexing it shouldn't be a problem

>Also don't get a boner while modeling.
So what if you get a boner? Are they gonna throw you out? I don't think so. You will be just drawn with a boner.

I've heard some people pay for pictures of other people's legs if they look feminine enough. I'd get into it if I know how. Got a pair of hairless legs, and could use the extra cash.

I did nude modeling for an art class a few years ago in college. It's pretty easy, and I got paid pretty well.

You do poses anywhere from 1m-1hr, and the longer ones are more difficult. I didn't realize how difficult it was to stay perfectly still for 20+ minutes, and even though you get a minute break on the very long ones, you still get sore. No matter how comfortable a position you pick, you'll be uncomfortable at the end. You underestimate how much the tiny movements you make matter until you can't move at all.

Overall though, I think it was a really rewarding experience. I was obviously really nervous the first time I did it, but it was nice to overcome that challenge. I was recommended to do it by my GF who was a student in one of the classes, and also modeled at one point. Also, any time you bring it up (with any open minded crowd), people tend to be impressed and have tons of questions.

I was worried about getting a boner, but it never happened to me. The nerves are too much at first, and it's not a sexual atmosphere so I didn't have to suppress it or anything, even when I modeled with naked girls.

Speaking of which, I modeled with a couple other people (I was alone about half the time, but modeled with others). The professor liked multiple people because you could have more complex scenes. luckily, it was pretty much always 1-2 girls I modeled with, and of all my time ever doing it, I only modeled with another guy once, and at the time there was ALSO another girl there, and me and the other guy had very little contact with each other so n-no homo. I'm not sure if it's always mostly girls, but my professor said that she liked when guys were willing to model because it's much less common.

The students are always really cool, and 90% of the time between poses they are happy to let you see their work and take picsI had never been drawn or rendered by a talented artist before, so it was neat to see.

I also fucked a girl from class, shit was SO cash.

>look how straight I am
>i only modeled with GIRLS
> I'm not gay cause I only modled with a guy ONCE

pics related

Lol I'm bi so IDGAF if it was either, I'm just saying because I figured it was relevant.

>user makes an informative post
>you cling to one unimportant detail
neck yourself faggot

My story is almost the exact same from when i was in college. I never modeled with other people though. I dont think i did it for long enough though because i only learned about it senior year and hd another job already. Easiest money of my life. i never banged a student, but the expression when you catch their eye is priceless.

Also whenever im telling people about this
>it’s a great random topic of covo
i love mentioning the true fact that a bunch of students thanked me because apparently 80% of the other models were just gross fat women.

KEK
Veeky Forumsizen saves art students from fatty terror

The artists will laugh at you

I can attest to this, the models in our classes were entirely obese women, except for one fit guy during the optional night sessions.

Some art classes have underage students so it's frowned upon

Then l’ll be sure to get a boner

>seeing a naked man with a flaccid cock is ok for an underage student
>but if the cock is hard it's suddenly bad

Do the girls know about the difference between a flaccid and hard dick? If not, will you be shunned by girls for having a grower?

I was wondering about this myself. What classifies a grower? I always thought of myself as one but I did some research and my dick is the average flaccid penis length (3.5–3.9 in) and grows to 7 inches when erect.

>He invited me for diner with his friends after a few sessions. Witch i politely declined.
Retard.

I'm pretty fucking sure girls have to be aware that men's dicks get bigger when they get a boner.

Although, idk if they know about shrinkage.. Just hope the room isn't cold.

Mine is like .5in flaccid but becomes 6in hard

They know about flaccid v hard and shrinkagr however mosy dont know about grower v shower.

Which is more incline with Greek statues

Jealous desu

Lmao thanks lads

Exactly me. It pisses me off so much. I'm so embarrassed to be seen flaccid, but I have a decent and girthy dick once hard.

400 dollars for 4 hours worth of work that is more then someone on minimum wage makes to work monday thru sat full time

We have the same dick genetics
>T. 6x6.5

The other user shows pics that seem to have a cloth on his crotch, I know blue board and all, but do they have you do that in most/a lot of poses?

Is there any particular focus on the dick? I'm not really worried about size here as I'm a pretty big guy when flaccid even, I'm just kinda going off of the other guy said about boners being frowned upon. One hour and not much to do but think and I could definitely see at least a half chub from a stray thought, what if a qt in the class looks at you and blushes or winks or something?

I don't know if my uni does this stuff but if it pays anywhere near 100/hr I'll have to look into it.

OP here. The job is for hen's parties which is the reason it pays so well. Being a nude model for actual art classes pay a little more than the mininum wage here.

You also have to be good looking and fit if you want to do the hens parties

When I did it, it was 20/hr. Not anything near 100, but still way better than my restaurant job which was near minimum wage, especially considering I just had to stay still

And no, you never have cloth over anything, fully nude the whole time. I doubt youll get a boner, but I heard about one time a model did get a boner, he was thrown out, but he also apparently made other rude/inappropriate comments, and wasnt entirely professional despite that, so who knows.

Im this guyBased on my experience and what most guys here are saying you will not pop a boner. If anything the awkwardness makes you shrink a bit before you relax. There is also not much focus on the dick, remember they are looking at nude models every class and they have assignment goals like certain styles/shading/curves etc. they arent just doodling dicks for 4 years.

I made about $20/hour for art classes 2 hours per class (2x 10 min breaks).

>I also fucked a girl from class, shit was SO cash.

My nigga

perf