How can his Abs get through all that fat?

Other urls found in this thread:

lwbfitness.com/collections/exercise-equipment/products/new-keep-fit-wheels-no-noise-abdominal-wheel-ab-roller-with-mat-for-exercise-fitness-equipment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Roids

Is that the big show?

I have visible upper abs and obliques, and I don't even have veins on my forearms/biceps.

genetics of phat tissue distribution.

welllllllllllllll

No. He's not fat. His organs are just enlarged from hgh and roid abuse

here's my gut, this is a better example of abs shining through fat, this dude is just on HGH or sumthn

this offends me

Big Show was on roids and HGH some years ago but I doubt he's on it right now. He got pretty lean too after during the period that photo was taken, he was preparing for a match with Shaquille O'Neil that never happened.

well maybe it's just old man skin and tons of visceral fat

What fat? Looks like a round lean man to me

HOLY FINNA BIG DRAW

PUT THE STRAP ON HIM

Lol
Do you train core a lot?

HIs diet is shit

not really desu, I do a few sets of hanging leg raises every other workout and that's it.
I think it's mostly just muh genetics

What mode is this?

what lol

HHAHAH I TWO HAVE A SIX BACK AND MY BF IS PROBABLY OVER 20. HAHAHAH I BET ALL THESE NO AB FAGGOTS ARE JELLY AS HELL AT ME HAVING A BIG WAIST AND ABS.

TWINKS/LOW BF GAYFAGS BTFO!!

It isn't fat, his HGH abuse grew his organs. HGH causes roidgut. Notice all the big bodybuilders today will have skin shrinkwrapped to their abs, but still have a nasty protruding potbelly? Those are his 2x size organs distending everything else. HGH.

my bf% probably isn't over 20, I just thought my Veeky Forums friends would get a kick out of my abgut. You appear to be extremely insecure and projecting

Plus he has giganto-ism. That's why he's huge to begin with. Who knows how that wrecked his insides before he had the surgery to stop it

Projecting what?

Also, if you're under 20 than I'm also under 20... whatever makes you sleep at nights... you come off as extremely cunty and passive aggressive.

he's pushing out his stomach you retarded potato

YEah so what? I also have a stomach like this that is to say when I push it out. but my abs are more defined. Still there's fat on that stomach, don't kid yourself by saying otherwise. You have to live it you abslets.

I don't know why this guy got so defenisve? Was it because I said "over 20 % bodyfat?", talk about insecurities.

are you actually getting upset about this? lmao

No, just got caught off guard by your cuntiness. Totally uncalled for.

holy shit so many typos and projections, are you quivering as you type? cry more bitch nigga

That is true, I just pushed out my stomach and it looked like a balloon but it did not have that massive fat cushion like he has the bottom

I bet nobody likes you irl.

this is the kind of retort I expect from someone who has actual downs syndrome, if you're trying to make me feel sorry for you it's working. My abs are actually making you fall apart emotionally good golly.

its like ine of those cups with a weight in them you cant push over

haha what?

lol I said I had abs just like you, meaning that you have viable abs with a high bodyfat. I was actually trying to compliment you, you brash personality disordered fuck.

because contrary to twink science thats posted here, abs arent only built in the kitchen

theyre a MUSCLE and you can TRAIN them

It's fatroll ab mode user.

i got love handles but you can still see an outline of my abs. like this user u can barely see my veins

oh shit I need to work on my reading comprehension, my bad cuz

Hmmm I have a gut and ab definition as well thought it might be visceral fat or that I lack core strenght to keep it in. You cutting?

BASED BIG SHOW WORKING Veeky ForumsETTY INTO A SEETHING SHOOT

Getting Abs was so much easier by using this product, its AMAZING lwbfitness.com/collections/exercise-equipment/products/new-keep-fit-wheels-no-noise-abdominal-wheel-ab-roller-with-mat-for-exercise-fitness-equipment

Interject x F.
Diet + Exercise or as I like to call it Diet/Exercise

It's actually more the combination of HGH, Insulin, and IGF.

Someone post the pic of the guy who’s shredded but has a deformed fat belly hanging in front