Reminder that this is "buff" and "ripped" to 98% of women

Reminder that this is "buff" and "ripped" to 98% of women.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/fabulous/5086208/how-james-mcavoy-got-buff-by-googling-good-way-to-put-on-muscle-quick/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good to know you DYEL fag

... Is it not to you? Mcavoy is pretty aesthetic and bigger than 95% of guys.

If your bicep vein isn't popping out then you're a DYEL. Bitches love veins.

Yes, that's my point. Anyways, do you think he browses Veeky Forums? thesun.co.uk/fabulous/5086208/how-james-mcavoy-got-buff-by-googling-good-way-to-put-on-muscle-quick/

Lol bullshit I know skinny fags with bicep veins

Probably.

damn this might be the only britbong that actually looks good

Damn, James McAvoy looks like *that*?!

the real fitness pill is focusing on cardio and agility over aesthetic, if you think that guy is small you have a problem

Like this you mean?

>Look at me I draped my arm down for 10 minutes and squeezed real tight
Yeah real cool, faggot.

Took the neck pill

It takes me 3 seconds of clenching my fist to do that. But it's okay if that upsets you you fat fuck :)

I thought he looked balding in atomic blonde

My 90 year old 96 pound grandma has bicep veins.

Hi James

lol 96 pounds dude i could sooo full nelson fuck the shit outta ur grandma

Not fat and also bigger than you by a mile. Try actually weightlifting.

Bicep vein is necessary, not sufficient, brainlet.

Lard doesn't count you fucking manlet

Daily reminder that it's unironically all about HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME. This 6'4 lanklet with dyel legs mogs 99 percent of the bodybuilding community, including Phil Heath, just by being tall with broad shoulders.

Also 6'2", fucking kek. Meanwhile you're on Veeky Forums bragging about your twigs. Swing and a miss.

>forgetting status
Guy is literally one of the greatest and most famous athletes of all time

Post your body big boy. Try to make it your body and some guys pic you saved. You can post only your arm if you want all the same to me :)

That certainly helps but without any status at all, a guy with that body and a 7/10 face can swim in pussy.

Well he is kinda jacked desu

Grill here

Why do guys strive to become gigantic cartoonish muscle monsters? Ideal body for like 99% of girls is athletic.

>"Post your physique so I can immediately say it isn't yours to protect my fragile ego"
Lol you're a total faggot if you think you're actually bigger than people on here.

Post your body you fucking fedora lord. Jeez you must be the most beta virgin guy I've seen in this place.

You're a beta twink unless you prove otherwise. /thread

>tfw you think most guys are lifting for womens approval

Just neck yourself senpai

I liked him better as a twiggy twink desu

>unironically trying to have this debate on Veeky Forums
>hurr no I'm bigger than you

Could all the anons here saying he's small post a CB please? I know fit is filled with mass monsters, please show me.

Total fags.

>6'2
>not a manlet

Good. So being healthy puts you above

Tbh desu desu senpai Op

Because I lift to have an intimidating presence.

Hobbit thinks being 9'11 makes him tall

Anything under 15' is a fucking manlet and needs to neck them selfs desu senpai

>mfw hes natty and thats pretty much as good as its going to get being so

If you're bigger than him then why are you dismissing his size as if he's lying?

25 male here ive been lifting since i was 14 about 5 days a week and have been doing cycles of tren since abt 20yrs old and i look like this.

This is not achievable natty u twink dyel

What the fuck are you talking about? He posted a picture of him desperately flexing to show vascularity and then bragged about it, even though the guy he was talking to was obviously alluding to passive vascularity. When I call him out for this and point out he's a twiglet, you all start bitching to me for some reason? Just lol.

Kek at how quite these two virgins have gone.

what is that, 130?

Holy fuck you're a faggot, even by Veeky Forums standards. Fuck off back to re ddit you insecure neckbeards

Everyone stop arguing and give me a (you) on my funny ass meme posts

He's 38 and only started lifting recently, he might not even be natty.

>"post physique!! ur fat!!
>posts physique
>"omg wow ur a faggit!! le reddit maymay"
Unironically off yourself.

>gets called out
n-no u

nice dubs but i don't agree with you.

>what is that 130?

190kg my man. Not me sadly, my brother lifting since hes 16 22 yrs old now.

I am a dyel and do about 70/80/90/100 kg depending how good i feel

>gets called out
>posts physique
>receives belligerent autistic replies
Wow dude you are really smart.

Kek i was only jerkin ur chain senpai.

I was mocking people who think any progress = roids

mirin bro

oh lol. its hard for me to tell on the internet. Even with all my time on chans. I'm gullible

Thanks man.

Are you really that starved of attention? You're an asshole online and probably very submissive and insecure irl. And >IMPLYING that you're the one in the photo (because again, that could vez ANYONE and you know it) that doesn't mean shit. You don't put other people down, that's a beta behavior.

Some people here are really warped beyond all imagination.

Here have a meme, hec save it if u want

Like fucking clockwork.
>"ur fat!!!" post physique!!!"
>"omg no thats not you, and ur desperate for attention because you actually proved me wrong"
C O P E M O R E.
And I "put him down" because he's bragging about twigs and then calling other people fat, you fucking retard.

What part of this is "calling other people fat" and "bragging", you fucking brainlet?
>"ur fat!!!" post physique!!!"
>"omg no thats not you, and ur desperate for attention because you actually proved me wrong"
1- No timestamp, it literally could be anyone. That's how proofs work dude, or else you get false rape accusation actually going through but you probably like that kind of shit anyways.
2- You ARE desperate for attention, and it's demonstrated here
3- You didnt prove me wrong in anything tho? If you're ripped or not is irelevant here.

What are your arm measurements? Those look like 15-16" Pretty good

bet she got dem pussy veins too

1. No timestamp because its a CBT thread and if you read my post I took that picture in my gyms changing room. If you think I'm going to get out of bed and post another picture for you, then you're legitimately retarded.
2. "Desperate for attention" - I was asked twice to post my physique, which I linked from a completely separate thread where it was already posted and now you say I'M desperate for attention? Total bullshit. I don't post physique - "omg ur fat haha", I do post physique - "omg not u!!!" or "ur desperate!!!".
3. Again, you display your complete lack of comprehensive skills. You asked me to post my physique to prove I'm not fat. I obliged, thus proving you wrong.
You're still a skinny virgin that has to walk around town clenching his fists to show off le epic vascularity. Get a life you fucking fairy.

he's 5'7

Neck pill.

Seriously though thick neck plus proportional body. Also take into account this is no pump, bright daylight, not flexed. He looks good. Not Veeky Forums good, but definitely not a dyel.

As long as your hips make a V and your arms are big women will fuck you, its that simple

Jersey is not British

the british nobility is pretty much german that graphic isnt even close to being true

***royal family not nobility

Hell no! If he did, he'd be fat thanks to SS+GOMAD or SL5x5.

Streuth.

Of course he looks big, he's a manlette.

>Achievable body get's attention from females
>complains
Why the hate user? Would you rather have it the other way around?

TinyTrip was pretty aesthetic from the neck down

I'm the actual guy you were arguing to begin with I just went to sleep after the first 3 posts
I never said I'm gonna dismiss your body if you post it, but you look pretty twinkish anyway and you're not even bigger than me after all that talking shit about how you're such a hotshot.
>Desperately flexing
No
>Twiglet
No, I got 16" arms atm and personally I'm fine with that. Im just 6'3 and have a 6'7 arm span
>Bragging
And once again, no. I posted my arm becuase its naturally vascular and even more so if I just clench my fist. If I wanted to brag about arm size id choose a more flattering photo. And you're the one that started talking shit, not me.
I did tell you to post body, so I'm not saying you're desperate for attention for posting it, but you clearly think you're something extra. You're not tho, you got low body fat, but you're not big enough to talk shit and say you're bigger than people.

>first thought is to look up his height
I think you have >bigger issues to worry about

Nobody has ever called James Mcavoy ripped. He just has a pretty nice face, and some girls dig a Scottish accent.

Tbh Phelps isn't a good example, his proportions look goofy as fuck out of the water, like he was put together with spare parts by someone that didn't understand the ratios of human body parts. Your general point is right though.

just stop

unironically even if you have HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME it does nothing if you don't have balls, are confident and dont fear rejection.

Meh you won't slay but still you will get women as an attractive shy guy.

yes you will, but no more than an unattractiv... but at least better looking.

With balls and confidence you will get alot good looking Girls even as a not so handsome guy.

Anons, first of all be Alpha, muscels, height, face, and shit are only Bonus. Will just get you even better looking Girls.

because

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT
I
V
E

I
T

learn english

Because if you lift for women's entertainment you are not just mentally weak, you're mentally disabled. Disregard Jason, retardgains is not a thing.

Most people don't spend their days on forums looking at roid monkeys

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT
O
U

H
A
V
E

T
O

L
I
V
E

I
T

>face
>posts photo of a fuck ugly athlete

Holy fuck is that McAvoy? He doesn't look like a dork anymore like he did in Wanted

Throw in some resistance training and you're 100% correct.

He looks good, man. Also natty.

I wonder if he's putting some pressure for that Bond role the media was announcing not so long ago...

>mfw finally, we the manlets are going to have a charming hero

But Daniel Craig was 5'10 so we already have one.

He looked BETTER before

that IS buff and ripped by natty standards
your standards are retardedly skewed by how common steroids have been for the past half century

You kn9w the rules tough guy, post pics of your body with timestamp. Do that or STFU