Reminder this is the ideal body to girls

reminder this is the ideal body to girls

Then where is my gf user. Where is my gf.

Obviously. He looks like a Arno Breker sculpture.

when marfans been hitting the creatine

Well he is tall.

It's a good body but you can only show it off naked. Put a T-shirt on and he looks totally average.

Almost every board has their variation of "Reminder, girls want X instead of Y", but is Veeky Forums the only board where the "X" is actually easier to obtain that most of Veeky Forumss goal, or the "Y"

this

it's well known that girls prefer the swimmer body

Swimmers lift as well. More often than you think

did I say "you don't need to lift" you brainlet?

Shoo shoo gains goblin

I work in an office, around a lot of women. And none, not one, has ever said they liked any twinky gay boy like this.

You know who they say they like? That dude that played aqua man, Tom Hardy, Henry Cavill, Thor. All big by normal standards. You know who NOBODY has ever said they like? Michael Phelps. Or any swimmer whatsoever. Or anyone who even resembles a swimmer. Or anyone who is a lanky skinny boy like a swimmer.

Yes I'm sure there are women who like this body type, but to claim this is the ideal body to girls is just ridiculous. Shut up and don't make any more threads for at least 30 years.

force me

you don't look like an olympic athlete.
tall and shredded. what's with the egos here? he looks like a god you incel

This is actually a pretty good point.

I can't think of many "swimmer body" celebrities that chicks rave about being hot as much as those bulkier dudes.
Maybe Justin Beiber, Brad Pitt and those vampire and werewolf dudes from the twilight movies? Can't really think of anyone else.

>You know who they say they like?
You mean overall attractiveness? Yeah it's no surprise they mention handsome celebrities like Henry Cavill or Jason Momoa or Chris Hemsworth, and not a facelet nobody like Michael Phelps. Idiot

This is because of height face frame. If Henry Cavill had the body mass/bf% of Phelps, thots would still be all over him.

>Tom Hardy
Face.
>Henry Cavil
Face.
>Thor
Face.

>Michael Phelps
Oh.

It's almost as if there's more to attraction than just body

So is swimming a good Veeky Forums activity then?

>dyel
>has had sex with thousands of women

Intelligence, charisma, bravery and an aesthetic face goes a long way

Yeah and he looks great. Clearly fit and very lean. He has enough muscle definition for what he needs to do.

There is more to lifting than just girls.

What body fat percentage is this guy?

What body fat percentage am I? 16-18?

Literally the best cardio

>Brand
>intelligence

He can make girls laugh, that's his ticket.

Do i have this body?

Reminder I don't give an errant fuck what women think is the ideal body type

Honestly you seem to have a bit more muscle than OP.

Welcome to Veeky Forums; you're never good enough for us.

You are confusing body type and attractiveness.

Actors are attractive because they represent the 'perfect male form'. Look at all those characters you just listed; strong manly heroes who save the world.

Hide the faces and compare swimmer bodies to non-hollywood camera/make up bullshit actor bodies and the women will pick the swimmers.

Phelps is the one with marfans, retard

go suck his dick then