Wtf my reps are better when I workout fasted

Is this normal guys?

Actually noticed the same this morning.

Was short on time so went to gym without breakfast, and set PRs

Fueled by ketones. That's what i figure.

Wtf is this picture

How to talk to women. Don’t let them control the conversation. What a chad.

Alpha as fuck gayboy

something about natural test boosts when you are in a fasted state to try and ensure you can hunt down some food.

honestly, you're probably still only lifting a small % of yor current potential for your body type

or to be less kind, your a weak faggot and it dosent matter whether you train in a fed or fasted state your lifts are so bad

>excuse me where's the bathroom
>funny enough its mostly diet

stupid stacey doesn't realize chad is seeing if she pics up on his shameful fetish

i can't explain it but i've experienced the same thing. saturday morning fasted workouts but somehow your lifts increase. just take the gains don't question them.

I think its a test boost too. When I workout while intermittent fasting I always have a hardon.

I've got a gnarly insulin resistance and because of it if I eat more than 30ish grams of carbs in one sitting I get really sleepy really fast. After turkey dinner on Thanksgiving sleepy. Since I usually lift in the morning and any breakfast worth eating is going to have at least 30g of carbs, I usually skip breakfast, and my workouts are fine.

I actually perform better fasted than I do if I eat a pre-workout meal and wait an hour and a half - two hours before going to the gym.

How do I avoid/reverse such insulin resistance? If I eat a sandwich and protein cookie for lunch I get really tired after as well

Parasympathetic response to full stomach

digits inform me this is the correct answer as does the forcefulness with which it was delivered

He's telling her where and when he takes his number 1s and number 2s.

A guide on how to talk to girls at the gym.

Im experiencing the exact same thing as what user said in the second part of his post

How not to be a big gay

>your a weak faggot and it dosent matter whether you train in a fed or fasted state your lifts are so bad
this.
/fast/ fags never have big boy numbers