/feels/

How are you doing on this rainy Monday?

It's happy hour, two (you)s for the price of one, what are your feels today Veeky Forums?

>asked girl out for the first time in 4 years
>first time I asked a girl out since getting fit
>she said she likes me as a friend
>she likes someone else

The only way to escape the pain is to lift harder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4-Qk_sFGEXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

30 days of no fap, doing great in the gym, get mires and compliments, have a job, coworkers and friends invite me to go out, been asked out by a literal cute/10 to be fuck buddy. Still everything seems meaningless reject everything and anyone because always feel inadequate. Depression getting worst... Realise I'm not gonna make it.

Back to /r9k/ with you, virgin

I did nofap for about a week. I found that when doing it my anxiety and depression fucking spiked, I felt a lot hornier but I felt fucking awful all the time. Nofap is just a meme, it could be causing your issues.

But also maybe your own insecurities? Take a chance, step out of your comfort zone. Only you are in charge of your life and it sounds like your wasting good opportunities, you gotta go for it.

>not wanting mental health gainz

I just asked a girl if she likes me (she is super shy and cute) said yes :) (first love)

I'm a 5'8 manlet, with Sherman's. If I can do it so can you.

If this relationship does not work I will move on.

Rely on yourself. If I could trade my life for anybody else's taking their perspective and opinions with me I would say no.

You are you for a reason, know that if you wish to be somebody else (you) are dead.

Good luck out there

Kill yourself right now.

today is wednesday m8

I feel the shit out of you man.

>recently got to semi know this girl
>asked her to prom
>she accepted
>prom passed, nothing special since then
>still talk occasionally in school, joking around and stuff
>couple of hours ago I told her I like her and would like to get to know her better
>says we can get to know each other, but she already likes someone else
>told her I'm not looking for a friend since I got plenty so I guess the road stops here
>told me I'm a good person and how I have the ability to make her day
>told her if we had hung out more maybe I'd been making her days better a lot more often and perhaps things would be different now but oh well
>"you also sometimes tell me I'm lame and never explain it, what's up with that, user?"
>"you're lame cause you're not lame at all and you're lame cause you don't get that, but the reason you're actually lame is because this relationship has to end now"
>"no, it doesn't, everything is the same as it was, good night"
>"yeah, no, thanks, not making that mistake again, anyways I'm glad I met you, had lots of fun, you keep being you, and guess that's it, goodbye"
>"bye"

That's obviously just a summary of the last part of our conversation, but I explained to her how I'm not looking for a friendship from her and all that so that's why it has to end.

>Monday

>asked girl out for the first time in 4 years
Ask out more girls.

If you can bear the pain of lifting you can bear the pain of rejection. Stop being a pussy.

Took phenibut to help me sleep and had a very vivid dream about my oneitis...then I woke up and couldn’t stop thinking about my dream just when I thought I was over her... I didn’t ask for these feels

I've become infatuated with a friend of mine. She's a total bitch, but I've developed feelings for her as time progressed. Worst part is she has a boyfriend and I feel guilty. I haven't spoken to her for 2 weeks but we used to talk every day.

>talking about and dealing with feels makes you /r9k/

There's nothing wrong with venting every now and then on a malaysian homoerotic fanfiction forum. People are usually here to better themselves both physically and mentally, so fuck off.

Jesus Christ I'm fucking terrible with time, might as well be a monday

Good feels are acceptable here too, I'm glad to hear that things are going well for you man

The words you write sting me to the core. The girl who I asked out I really really liked as a person, and was the only friend I've made so far in uni. I really stepped out of my comfort zone to ask her, and I knew I'd have to end it if she said no. So now I have no friends, and she didn't seem to have any friends either so I feel bad and I feel bad for her. The treadmill gives me a respite from these feels, I udnerstand user

I had a beautiful dream the other night, it was fall, and I was sitting by a lake holding hands with a girl I liked from middle school. Then I woke up. It's a hard life man, but maybe someday our dreams will be real

I think breaking it off is your best bet, especially if she's a bitch. If theres no good ending here, move on. Good on you for not talking to her

dyel 167cm manlet. i want to become huge, but i worry that it'll be pointless due to my small frame
fucking tired of co workers giving me shit for being short

Drunkenly grabbed my friend and tried to kiss her, and obviously got turned down. Now she's avoiding me and just staring at me. I want to fucking die I miss her. Destroyed chest day I was so mad

>at first read that as "drunkenly stabbed my friend and tried to kiss her."

Kek. That's rough, buddy. Just give it some time for the weirdness to dissipate and then apologize profusely for being a drunkard. If she's your friend she'll forgive you.

>The words your write sting me to the core...

Yeah I liked this girl as a person as well. She was a bit introverted, a bit insecure and awkward and had a sense of humor. Actually reminding me of myself. She had grey eyes and had this little notepad she used to write her thoughts in at 2 AM

Feels really bad moving on from that :/

This reminds me of a story I read where a tall guy went on tinder and matched with girls who specifically chose him because he was tall. After fucking the thots he would induce vomiting and puke all over them for being so shallow as to only like men for height.
I'm 6'6 and I promise you if I ever make it, I'll do the same. Don't let your height define you, don't let it keep you from your Veeky Forumsness dreams. Find a nice short girl, I have a good friend who is around around 152cm, and he's dating a girl who'se shorter than him. He's pretty happy, you can be too.

Shoot her a text man, talk to her. If you want to keep her as a friend tell her how you feel, and that you're sorry. But if you like her, you should maybe break it off. No point in chasing a girl who doesn't like you, don't waste your own time

Wtf is it with you guys saying “no lol we can’t be friends” just ignore them and move on with your life. You just look salty and butthurt. No chance of a girl coming back if you close the door like that.

If she made it clear she doesn't want to advance the relationship why would I want her back?
To repeat the same shit again?

The girl who turned me down seemed like a carbon copy of me in girl form, liked the same music, same life philosophy, I literally never met anyone like her before. Shit's hard man

Exactly. If we started hanging out again I would just fall fer her again, and it'd fucking hurt seeing her with someone else. If she doesn't like me I'm not gonna waste my time trying to change her mind, just gotta move on and look for greener pastures

The best relationships are with people who are complimentary to yourself, not those who are very similar to yourself. Lasting success with love often comes from unexpected places, rarely from somewhere obvious.

>ask girl out for first time in 4 years
Hey man same thing with me. 4.5 since I’ve dated/had a gf.
>over the years realize I need to take more initiative
>feel ready for a relationship
>watch opportunities pass me by for 4.5 years
>meet girl in class
>very similar to myself
>great connection, same sense of humor
>I know she really liked me
>ended up shooting my shot too late
>she is ignoring me now after agreeing to date
>failed because I’m rusty/inexperienced
It hurts man but I’m mostly over it. It’s invaluable experience for us and helps to overcome our fears. Maybe they’ll come back around.. probably not but we need to ask more girls out and learn. The first and hardest step is over.

This is actually the first time I ended it instead of getting friendzoned and at least in that regard I'm pretty proud of myself.
I spent a year and a half on someone quite literally not worth my time. After that I started getting Veeky Forums and then I met her.
We just gotta hang in there.

Fun fact, the girl that I mentioned that friendzoned me told me these exact words "I just can't see you like that cause you don't act like that"
I asked her how the fuck should I act then, she told me "Well, you should've just ended it when I first told you no"
Have in mind this bitch begged me to stay because she loved me oh so dearly and like a retarded faggot I was, I stayed. We had that type of incident multiple times, so to all you younger Veeky Forumsizens here, just break it off and move on, it is not worth it AT ALL.

To be honest I'm quite torn, i love women and would love to marry one and have kids with but i cant have this nawwing fact i love men also,
>stop being a faggot then
I dont know if i can desu, I I love being a bottom and being torn by a true man I feel like all through my years I've always been a small guy and I just accept the fact but I'm not going to be happy and have a wife but at the same time I still want to have a family

Don't have good feels but will post this anyway

Have a coworker "people think he is the beeznees, if you know what i'm saying"

Anyway, we get a new project and my boss wants me and him on this project but he is the "lead" guy, so I need to be in the background and let him "lead"
First meeting with the customer he has NO questions about this project, first meeting with the team, he has NOTHING to say in a big meeting like this, and I'm "second in command"

lol, I had to lead the whole meeting since he had nothing to say., lol I'm probably going to work my ass off on this stuff and he will take the credit from our dept since he is the "lead"
I wont stand for this shit, I wont bail him out next time
If you're the lead, you are expected to lead, I will not stand back and watch this shit burn and than who gets blamed?

>I think breaking it off is your best bet, especially if she's a bitch. If theres no good ending here, move on. Good on you for not talking to her

It's a shame that I have to break it off. Even though she's a bitch I had a lot of fun with her. I know that there are plenty of women out there and she's not unique, but we were opening up to each other emotionally.

Yeah, I've been using that to console me. I'm only a freshman, I'm sure I'll meet more girls. It just stings cause it's been so long.

Talk to her man, she agreed to date and now she's ignoring you? What the fuck, sit her down, ask what her deal is, what she's expecting of you. She obviously likes you so I can't fathom why she's doing that, but be direct and be quick. If you care about her you don't want to lose her, but if she doesn't care about you then maybe time to move on.

I feel that man, but actually interestingly enough on the other side of the coin. In high school, there was a girl who was infatuated with me. I liked her as a person, but honestly she was really big and not that similar to me so I told her we could just be friends.

But she kept coming onto me and wanting me to date her and it just made me feel bad and sort of resent her. I treated her really poorly cause of it, and I feel bad about that shit. But if she had just ended it when I told her "no" the first time, it would have saved us both a lot of trouble. Breaking it off is the best move I think.

Date a trap, adopt an Asian child

Take control of the situation, or talk to your manager. Make sure the amount of work your doing doesn't go unnoticed, this could be a chance for people to see you as winner

It's always a shame man, but it's the right thing. I wish it didn't have to be this way, the only way I've been able to be friends with girls is if I genuinely didn't want to date them and didn't really care how they thought of me

Coworker has been really flirty for the past month. Decide to ask her out today and she said she doesnt date coworkers. Too depressed to even lift today.

>physical and mental health gains are coming consistently for the first time
>starting to feel again
>social gains are coming at lightspeed, starting to realize that without depression im actually Chad
>feelsgoodman
>just got a part time gig at a gym that I enjoy and can do in between my summer work

There's a qt grill I work around who I think likes me. I've been lightly flirting with her and may escalate over time.

I'm doin ok, user

>I feel that man, but actually...

Do you know what I noticed in my life that I wonder if it happens to other people as well?

Every single girl that I was involved with, that either being a friendzone, or an ex, or something in between (in every case something romantical), the girl always came back second time around. And it was always them making the first move, initiating.
It usually ended up me not giving a fuck, but sometimes spicy things happened.

In any case, I always had a single girl appear twice in my life and I wonder if that's just a coincidence or does it happen to other people as well. And of course, if I can expect stuff like that in the future.

Saying that specific thing is a mistake, just dont bother explaining. Drift away further every day and eventually you won't talk to her anymore.
If she suddenly cares, you'll know.

Hey man you tried, I'm having a similar situation and not sure how to act. I've definitely had a few days recently where I was too depressed to lift, but I always get back to it. Keep up the good work, don't let other people define you or degrade your accomplishments.

Keep up the good work man, always makes me feel better to see someone whose making it

What's interesting is that this is the second time I broke stuff off with this girl, and she came back the first time.

After fall semester wrapped up I decided never to talk to her again because it stressed me out, and after a month or so she started messaging me again. So I thought she was into me, and then I asked her out and she said no.

I'm assuming she's going to do it again because she doesn't have many friends, but I probably wont do it again.

The thing is I don't really know what I would do if she came back/started messaging me again or whatever.

Do I just ask straight up if she wants to go on a date or what. I don't really feel like 'letting it flow' to see where it goes because it may as well leaf back to where I am right now. And I don't want that obviously.

W H O L E S O M E post, user

Took ZMA first time ... ended up as a mercenary flying a fighter jet over South Yemen blowing up Houthis. Then the dream transitioned into skiing down a roadway in the middle of an avalanche.

I did not sign up for this shit.

>Getting married to my girl on saturday
>Body is shredded af and she loves it
>Doing well in my job and intrests
>Move to hawaii in march

Truly great feelings

>been long time since Ive eaten any greasy af, unhealthy food
>mfw ate a cheeseburger and chilli cheese fries
>mfw stomach is cramping and this weird mucus is coming out of my asshole when I shit

FML

>getting older (25)
>lifts have been shit
>feeling lonely every fucking day
>still working shit minimum wage job
>failing college
>hating my major
>just feeling stuck in life

lmao that sounds fun as fuck.
I would love to have dreams like that

If she comes back, you should just be honest and say listen, I like you and I'd love to take you out sometime. If she says no, say thanks for being honest, but you shouldn't be spending your time hunting after girls who aren't interested, and move on. Be direct but polite, you gotta put yourself and your emotions first in this situation

The post of someone whose made it

I know that unfortunate feel, we all slip from time to time and our intestines pay for it

Fucking make a change man, either change your major or get the fuck outta dodge. Don't let life drag you down, remove your attachments and just get in the car and go. Find yourself, but don't rot where you are

I want a mojito

Im happy as fuck, I got the dream job i wanted. they pay well and also free gym

Im just too happy, I hope I do a great job

>health good
>job good
>fitness good
>gf great
>still have debilitating crush on my coworker
I'm a scoundrel and I don't know how to cure myself.

Bartender, you a bro. Keep them good thoughts rollin

>If she comes back...

Yeah, that's what I figured, anyways I'll try to catch some sleep now, got school in 6 hours, don't know if I'll be able to shut my brain down from all these feels. Not sad, just feeling bad, you know, life goes on. I really appreciated your company tonight. We're all gonna make it some day, we just gotta hold tight. Good night.

I'm slightly autistic and have to stick to a routine

I've been slowly breaking from my routine, it makes me shake a little and I get nervous

I have another part of my routine that I do weekly. I'm thinking of drastically changing it starting this week and not doing the other things anymore, I don't know if I can even do this

I'm looking at changing my whole routine

Bartender is GOAT!

Nice man, glad to hear that things in your life are going well. Keep up the good work!

Hey man you gotta make a decision. If you dont like your gf anymore maybe it's time to move on. But you gotta make a decision, don't play the game any longer than you have to

Sleep well man, good luck and dream of Zyzz

Hey man I just changed my whole routine in November, I feel a lot better now. It's good to change it up

Thanks, chad

thanks for reading and being a wholesome person, sometimes we all just need someone to hear out problems

Ni88a I ain't a chad I'm a recovering lanklet. I've had one gf in my life and I'm still a virgin, but I'm slowly getting there. I wanna be the gym titan someday, we'll see

I really like these threads because I like knowing that I'm not the only one feeling a feel, always happy to help out a fellow Veeky Forumsizen/ We may be alone but we're lonely together

That’s the thing.. I know she liked me. OTOH she would act weird and randomly ignore me, then initiate contact again. I just proceeded like normal and finally asked her out. She was obviously playing games with me as girls do but when I asked her when she was free she ignored me, then a week later I asked what was new with her, she ignored me again so I gave up. From the shit she was liking on Instagram you would think she was heartbroken, when really I was the one being ignored. It left me confused so at the end of the day I just took it as she lost interest or whatever. I really don’t know though.

My shoulders keep popping and being annoying when I'm at the gym. I'm DYEL as fuck and can barely chest press 40kg or use dumbbells over 10kg
I know it'll get better but it's still annoying how i'm so fucking weak

Sounds exactly like the girl I was dealing with a month ago. Super friendly then shy at other times, but obvious that she liked me. Finally ask her out and she says no and starts to ignore me, but seems super sad. It makes no sense at all

How do I stop being afraid of change? I want to get the fuck out of my shitty bar tending job (no offense). Whole place has a bunch of high school drop outs working the kitchen and host stand. They're driving away my good tipping customers and I feel like the business will shut down soon. I don't want to go work at another bar or restaurant though.

I want to try and get a real job like in an office or a nice firm. I don't have nay experience though but I am willing to learn. My fear is that I won't be good enough for the job. I'm scared that if I try and leave, I'll end up failing have I'll have to end up coming back to the shitty restaurant.
How do I get out of this mindset?

At this point, just break it off. You really don't want to be with a girl who is that indecisive and toys with you. It's not worth your time, don't devalue yourself for her. She's wasting your time, don't play her game. Move on, you'll be better for it.

Hey man, even Zyzz started off small. Keep at it

The only person in your life who can affect change is you. You have to find the will within yourself to change, to move forward. Too many people stand still all their lives, and the vines that grow on them tie them to the ground. You're going to have to break the cycle, and break yourself out of the pit you've dug. Only you can do it, move forward, move on, follow what you want to do. Don't be held back, it's hard, and sorry I don't have any better advice, but this is true.

good shit

been trying to lose weight for 3 years and havent be able to. still stuck at 190.

I miss my friends. Just being able to hang out all the time, go get a pizza, shoot the shit, cook food, throw stones on the water, explode snowmen with firecrackers, have late night fighting game tournaments, getting drunk and get into deep topics.

Then life happened, and now we're all spread out over the country. I don't think we'll be together all four more than once a year, if that anymore.
I loathe this feel.

>inching closer and closer to 3 plate deadlift and 1 plate OHP

Its a good feel lads

Feeling stuck, alone and depressed. Wanted to drink and have a good time with gf to cheer me up. She didnt want to drink and i got pissed off inside for her not seeing what i need. So I told her to fuck off because she's annoying me.

I know how you feel man, I just started college and all of my friends are gone. You just gotta put yourself out there, step out of your comfort zone. It's not easy, and it's awkward as hell, but it's the only thing that's gonna save you from being lonely. It's a big ol' world out there, Lotta people, lotta friends you haven't met yet. Give it a shot.

You can do it, keep it up!

Don't push away people who care about you, it's a self defeating action that'll just end up with you being more lonely and depressed than you started. Try to write down what's making you feel so down, and see if you can systematically solve it. It's a process, but it's better than being stuck in a world of isolation

> tfw gym crush didn't come in today because of an ice storm

been together for years and she cant even see how messed up i am right now and just have a good time with me. she's half the reason im depressed in the first place so maybe i do want to push her away.

>tfw only see gym crush on Fridays because of my schedule

It’s so confusing man. I was at a loss for words when it happened. It was like.. really? This girl liked me so much, I was almost certain we were gonna date and we had a great connection. Then things just ended like nothing ever happened. I wish she would communicate with me at least and be honest but nope.

I’ve learned some lessons from this though. I need to ask out girls sooner and talk less to them over text messaging/internet. I can see I was beating around the bush too much.

stop browsing /sg/ before bed.

>tfw gym crush is a high schooler

NoPedo

Hey man you in the northeast too? I had to drive in that shit God damn I wish I had a four wheel drive car

Dummy you shouldn't be with someone who makes you depressed, that's like relationships 101. If you're not happy with who your with, fucking move on. You're not doing yourself, or her, any favors. Make a change, do the right thing. It ain't easy but you'll feel better after it's done.

I have a buddy who was in a 2 year relationship with a girl he hated, he just ended it like two weeks ago and I don't think I've ever seen him so happy. He was depressed as fuck for a few days but he's way better now than he ever was.

Beating around the bush is a pretty common problem, I totally get it. Girls are complicated, I'll never fucking understand honestly. But move on, you learned a lesson, apply it and find someone less shifty and indecisive. You'll be fine

Bad

Well guys, I got school in the morning. I've really enjoyed talking with you all tonight, nice to know there's a community of guys who are all just trying to make it. I'll make another thread in a few days, keep it real guys and keep lifting.

I'll leave you with a song that always makes me feel better when I'm a bit down, hope you enjoy:

youtu.be/4-Qk_sFGEXw

Thanks man. I just gotta meet more girls...

A grill with a mans invited me to chill with her at her place on Valentine's day since her bf is working. She wanted my D a few months ago but don't wanna cuck dude even though he's a fat slob. Also wish she wasn't sucha slut, cause she's awesome otherwise.
Well ima put PTO in for V day, to hang with a grill that isn't mine, and probably end up doing something stupid. Whys shit gotta be so complicated? What do Veeky Forums?

>2/10 girl in my class continues to hit on me and give me gifts
> have no intention of reciprocating
> have soft rejected her a bunch of times but nothing has worked
>she keeps trying
> I feel worse for her and more frustrated byt the whole thing

Completely unrelated but I still want to hear from my ex who i havent spoken to in well over a year

Feels bad bros

Got water in my left ear this last Saturday, which developed in to an infection. Monday morning I was woken up from the pain and I wasn't able to sleep at all that next night, it itched and was throbbing so bad I felt like tearing my ear off to stop it. Been on Amoxicillin 2 days and it's starting to subside now. Yesterday when I laid down I must've twisted one of the tubes from my left testicle because for a solid 2 hours it felt like I had been kicked in the nuts and I could hardly move the first 30 mins of it.

I also need some medical advice. About six weeks ago I started getting random swelling on different parts of my body (face, lips, hands, arms, thighs, and lower stomach mainly). It usually subsides in 10 mins-2 hours. They're definitely not bug bites, but I've also never had anything other than seasonal allergies, and can't pin down any specific trigger to the swelling. Anybody got any idea what it might be?

As far as good feels go, I'm taking the ASVAB tomorrow, getting a membership to a new gym, and getting my internet upgraded. I'm pumped to finally be back in a gym that's 24/7 again so I can just swing in at 10pm when it's nice and empty. Weight loss is also going well so far.

after 7 months with one month off to work out a shoulder problem my progress is:
squat 3x5 155 lbs
bench 3x5 125 lbs
row 3x5 95 lbs
ohp 3x5 85 lbs
deadlift 1x5 190 lbs
i feel like i should just give up.i never eat at more than a 500 kcal deficit, usually don't successfully at a deficit anyway, and always get enough protein

what do i fucking do

My tiny Vietnamese gymbro bailed once again, so instead of asking for the routine I just did whatever, fueled by my repressed anger. Lifted hard, but probably fucked up my gainz since I didn't stick to the program. Definitely doing that exact same thing tomorrow. Lifting has never felt so good.

I'm beginning to doubt my ability to lose the weight I need to. I feel weak, and crave fast food.
Non Veeky Forums related, I'm scared of moving onward in my life. Moving away from home to the chagrin of my parents, cutting off a toxic friend to the disapproval of other friends, and preemptive disappointment in myself for thinking I won't do well in the town I'm moving to next year.

>Match with qt on bumble
>talk for a couple days about common interests
>frequent the same bars, surprised we have never seen each other
>ask her out for a drink
>says yes
>backs out 2 hours before the date becasue "its her brothers birthday and shes going out for dinner"
>says we'll reschedule for the weekend
>doubt she will

Fuck it and fuck her. Im just gonna continue lifting to get even bigger. Hopefully I see her once I get huge and she regrets it

Hard reject her. Gotta do it man. Sometimes it sucks but it's the right thing

Called girl who rejected me since it's awkward as fuck rn, want to clear up stuff and tell her I'll leave her alone now. She didn't answer. I have to see her every single day. Fucking end me

just let her contact you for this weekend if she really does want to go out. If not, there'll be other qt's :)

>I-I'll just get huge a-and show her!

Let go of the pain fren. Take a deep breath, and just let it go. If she doesn't like you, then there you go, she doesn't like you, happens to all of us.

You'll meet her.
You know who i'm talking about.
The one that'll make everything okay.
When your feels take over, and it seems like a hurricane is going through your head, she'll be the one that can somehow make the storm calm.

If you think about it, we're just a bunch of dudes trying to hash out some shit together, and we all know that feel.

Keep at it frens, in some way, we're all gonna make it.

she gave me a full study guide for my upcoming exam this weekend, and I feel terrible she did that for me so im gonna let her talk to me for a while longer before becoming super distant

>i feel bad shes doing stuff for me
>I'm going to keep putting myself in situations where she can do stuff for me
>rather than let her down quick so she can move on, I'm going to drag it out and slowly become distant so that she constantly agonizes over whether I'm busy or ignoring her

Remind me why your not scum again?

I feel as if I am, but I am not gonna let her give me any gifts or anything like that ever again. I didn't even want the study guide in the first place or any part of this situation in the first place

Just thank her for the guide, say that your not interested in her as anything more that a friend and not to give you any more gifts as it makes you feel like you owe her.

If she keeps coming on to you, tell her that you feel like she's overstepping the boundaries of a friendship and then cut contact.

Or just tell her your not interested in speaking with her anymore and cut it off now.

Just really lonely lately
This girl who i had a slight fling with re-initiated contact with me like two weeks ago, we hung out a few times, hoping something was happening. But now randomly she's gone slightly cold, I don't know, she's hard to read

Just want someone to talk to, every night I lay in bed and talk to an imaginary person in my head. Talk about my interests, ideas, philosophies on life, etc, I really want someone real to talk to that stuff about

done the first part already, I've definitely made it clear that I only want friendship & I didn't want the guide because of the debt & guilt I feel, and yeah if things get too uncomfortable for me I'll cut her off directly. I just really hate confrontation

>GF of 5 years left me last month
>We had some time apart while I went on a 2 week vacation to clear our heads
>She fucked another dude on NYE
>She was always worried I would cheat
>She leaves me waiting 1 week after I get back before telling me all of this breaking up with me via text
>Then sporadically cuts me out of her life and social media
>Shows up to mutual friends party proudly sporting her new clear downgrade (according to female friend) manlet chubs BF
What the fuck are women Veeky Forums I gave this girl my heart and she shattered that shit

you're better than her user. obviously 5 years is a long time and it must hurt like a bitch but the fact she downgraded can hopefully give you some solace

>see girl on line getting lunch around same time as me
>always by herself, on phone.
>I only have 10mins to get food and leave
>tomorrow I'm going to just complement her on what's she's wearing. In hopes that'll break the ice
I just want to be an overall well-rounded person

Guys a clear rebound. Just be happy you have your freedom

Going through something similar, trying to shake the thought of her but just can't.

are you me bro?? girl and i went on and offf for 2 years with her continuously telling me she wanted to be friends. I'd tell her okay, but I wouldn't talk to her all the time anymore because I really liked her and I wouldn't get over her. she'd throw a fit and beg me to come back and say she loved me even though she just wanted to be friends. we've been done for like a month now and slowly but surely everyday gets better

>friends with girls at uni
>'user you're so nice'
>'you're funny and so sweet user'
>'any girl would be lucky to have you'
>I know for a fact if I asked any of these girls out on a date they would say no

fuck. I swear I friend zone myself sometimes. idk how to get past the zone and make it clear i'm looking for more

Based.

theres a cute young girl that I talk to occasionally. she is a lipstick lez and has a gf. But sometimes I really feel like she's flirting with me. But I know most likely she's just eating up attention I give her. Still, I love when she touches me. I love her complimenting me and cutting up with me. Tonight, she asked me if I was looking for a relationship. I just said no, not at the time. then she takes the conversation back to her and her gf. I know most likely she just looks at me like her platonic friend, but sometimes she really stirs the desire in me. I've tried to forget girls and give up and just accept I'm forever alone. Then some stupid girl that doesnt even like men makes me feel again.

Unfortunately not really how it works. Unless you're fat as fatass the primary thing lifting does for women is boost your confidence. Looks help for sure but unfortunately its mostly face height.
This guy knows

just cut off all contact. best thing you can do, take it from an autist