Take steroids

>take steroids
>start balding RAPIDLY
>have to choose between hair and muscles
>choose hair
Wow even look at his face. Tren is literal fucking magic. Too bad he got the balding gene. He's a fucking cunt for claiming natty and selling supps tho so he deserves it

He's not natty?
NOOOOOO I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST THE RINGS

What kind of gear?

I'm natty too. I use to do roids and lost all my gains. Feels bad. I use to be a chad

I think that was just a delusion of grandeur user

Who is this cunt?

Know what, I'd feel inclined to feel bad for the guy, but because he acted like a fucking basic THOT the entire time he was roiding, I have no sympathy.

I'm also convinced that a lot of these guys who lift for "aesthetics with emphasis on facial" are fucking gay. How hard is to just fucking man up, shave your head, and grow a beard?

Jeff Seid, he used to trip here as "Scooby."

It's connor murphy, a youtuber

Ever since I got neckpilled I'm seeing pencil necks everywhere.

Honestly he must have fucked up his PCT pretty bad. Never seen someone lose so much mass before so quickly coming off

Shhh, let him have it.

>what is lighting

Not saying he wasn't on gear, but favorable lighting does wonders. The two pics on the right have terrible lighting and angles.

the lighting on the top right is pretty favorable

WEWLAD what is lighting, tan, pump and angles so many DYEL's lately

wow.. went from a 3/10 to an 8/10. how'd you do it?

And he's still visibly smaller than OP's pic.

>I'M NOT SMALLER
>IT'S JUS T-THE NEW LENS GUYS
>ALSO THE REASON I'VE BEEN WEARING HATS EVERYWHERE

leave connor

More like the fact that he's off cycle

I don't understand why he stopped tanning though. It makes him look sickly. It's not like the sun causes balding.

If (besides the light/tan/pump meem) you can't see he's visibly smaller than his "before" pics in and , you're fucking blind.

tanning is correlated to hair loss

no it isn't

I never considered this. Used to watch him when he first started up and then didn't see him again until recently and he looks like a different guy compared to the big and shredded days. Now he's like one or the other but not both.