Attracting the wrong crowd

One thing I noticed about getting fit is I attract a different group of women now. Before when I was a 180lb twink I would get these resting bitch face, preppy, beautiful. Now ever since I put some muscle on I get the exact opposite, fat, trashy, and beat women, like literally the only attractive girls that want me now are covered in tatts and have 2 kids and they're under 23. Or they're juggalos, or just plain ghetto... what the hell happened? I thought I could attract these fitness sluts but the only fit chicks I get are like the beefy powerlifter kind... anyone else have this problem, do attractive women not like muscle anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J8Kf2KlPjUc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus_Rising
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your tattoos invite trashy hoes

this

no sane woman would go for a guy with a tattoo. just like no sane guy would go for a woman with a tattoo.

>180 lbs
>twink

Tattoos fucked you mate, consider laser. Also depends on your dating criteria. If you're dating girls in your age range, most women that age are looking for something serious, even to stick them; general test would be "could this guy be a dad at my kid's pool party and not embarrass me?"

Well I mean I wasn't attracting trashy woman before and I was scrawny with tattoos so that is out of question

Nah you were younger then, and young chicks don't give a fuck, the attractive ones don't view the future through an adult lens and are looking to get stuck by dudes who have had lots of sex so they can pick up bed skills

Tattoos (risk taker/badboy) + muscles (dominance) + low body fat (aesthetic) = slayer. You guys are beta and clueless

Tattoos are fucking retarded and for the bottom tier of society. Nothing wrong there, there are tons of 10/10 trashy as fuck women. But most middle-range middle class and up women are going to immediately fucking filter you for your shitty ass, picked off the wall crap. Think about it from the perspective of a normal, not trashy as fuck. Imagine a beach outing or a pool party and dad comes out with the fucking bleeding dreamcatcher he got when he was 18 and starts explaining it to the other parents. It's just fucking cringe worthy, and frankly embarrassing

That is a good point most of my peers are off being yuppies, but not all yuppies are anti-tattoo tattoos have become increasingly less taboo in recent years

>Tattoos (risk taker/badboy)

So many faggots and numales get tattoos nowadays that this just doesn't hold true anymore. Everything else you said is accurate though

>ink my whole body I don't give a motherfuck
youtu.be/J8Kf2KlPjUc

If I had to describe what a douchebag was to someone who couldn't speak English, I would show them this picture. That's probably why.

What's with that fucking bird tattoo. See that shit everywhere. Is it like the white trash logo of the 2010's?

I'm gonna save it just to look at it occasionally to remind myself what a douche bag looks like

pretty much this.
OP I feel like I see 2-3 clones of you every time I go to the gym. Basic attracts basic.
Looking swole tho gj on that

Hey retard. Girls want to just FUCK some guys and not marry them. The more of a dominant primitive scumbag you can look the more likely she is to view you like that.

Pic related. These guys are sending your middle class crush home with a sore pussy after the edm festival is over.

It's a swallow. Used to be a sign of good luck for sailors, because it meant they were close to land. Now it's a signal to other degens that you swallow.

This may be bait, if so you got me, congrats. But that is exactly his point. Tattoos are fine for meaningless sex, not so much for true adult relationships

Ya its an old sailor tattoo, it means you have traveled 5000 nautical miles/ give you good luck. But like everything else it has been basterdized and misused to the point of having no meaning

I understand what you're saying but those guys in your pic are fucking each other

No it still holds true. The average beta is too afraid to take any risks. That includes getting inked or pinning.

Also, you faggots hate tattoos on women and transfer that hate to men. Tattoos on women are bad because it indicates shes a slut, too wild etc Tattoos on men basically indicate the same but being viewed as a manwhore/player/scumbag is preselection and will get you lots of nsa sex

This. Sorry OP.
Ditch the retarded backwards hat that makes you look like a tryhard douchebag. Never wear sleeveless to anywhere other than the gym.

op what do you do for biceps
Im a biceplet

When the fuck was the frame ever about "true adult relationships".

Theyre not retard. I know them. Fucking betas always looking for excuses or reasons to hate. This is why all of you fuck 1 girl every 3 years

Totally different. Stop lying to yourself and ignoring what literally everyone here is pointing at. You are a complete package. Its how you look. Its how you dress. If you have tattoos it depends on what they are, where they are, and the quality. And frankly mate, thoae tats look like trash. If you think some inked up hipster pulls the same type of woman as the inked up athlete you're willfully ignorant.

you sound like whiny a straight up faggot.

full homos
just look at them

>Or they're juggalos
Absolutely nothing wrong with that one

Your crush/gf would fuck these guys within an hour of meeting them. You? 3 dates minimum, and maybe you'll get a kiss on the cheek. Stay mad and scared faggot

Tbh I do think all of my ex gfs would defo fuck the guy on the right within a day, completely unable to stop themselves. I really hate women sometimes

You can spend all day nitpicking dummy, go for it

you're the one who posts them. your ideal men. your crush. you fantasize how they fuck someone. you fucking queer

what's going on in this picture?

Why is it womens fault? Should they pick this instead?

Its not even nitpicking there's legitimately tons of faggots who get numale shit tattooed on them nowadays. Tattoos aren't a sign of a risk taker unless you're getting a tattoo on the neck or face.

Only stupid people get tattoo's bro. Normal people understand that there taste will change over time. Middle class and upper middle class parents know this and explain it to there kids. whhich is why only poor/dumb cunts cover themselves in ink

Kek

exact opposite for me. used to compete in powerlifting and was a basic gym normie back in high school, got no attention from girls.

then I decided to get into art school (fuck STEM, I'm a freelance designer now) lost a bunch of weight, started dressing bizarre and bad bitch meme queens from you-fall-in-love-you-lose Veeky Forums threads started showing interest in me.

I still have a frame from powerlifting, I'm just leaner now.

Bottom tier men like you are uncomfortable admiring other men because it reveals your own shortcomings

A tough choice made by a woman living in the 3rd world

How come you dont have any seeing as how youre retarded?

>beefy powerlifter kind
best kind bruh. They can throw YOU around.

go ahead, post some more faggots and tell us how much you love them

because Im also middle class, so I don't make the "Poor" Criteria

You gotta be Dumb and have stupid parents to get ink'd bro

It goes like this u gay.

Be average dude:
>Dumb sluts are not interested in you at all, regardless of how attractive or unattractive they are. This is just how dumb sluts operate.
>Decent women think they are pretty much guaranteed to have you under the thumb if they show some interest in you, and they're probably right, so if they like something about you they will be comfortable approaching you or pursuing further interactions once they know you.
>Below average women who aren't total idiot whores won't do anything because they are insecure and don't want to approach guys, but they feel you could be within their range

If you are significantly above average:
>Dumb sluts will be all up in your shit regardless of how attractive or unattractive they are. This is just how dumb sluts operate.
>Decent women won't be as forward because they are a little less sure of themselves, and so will wait for you to do something before showing any signs of interest
>Below average women will will either fawn over you silently or dismiss you as a stupid meathead or something because they feel insecure

Source - I sometimes get laid without any effort and I'm pretty sure I'm fairly attractive but honestly I have no idea. Everyone is different. Disregard everything I and everyone else said.

Lol. We're talking about getting pussy, or at least i am. Whatever other ramifications there are, whether youll look good at 65, or if your employer will like it, have no bearing on what this is about: getting laid. What im saying is looking like the gentlemen ive posted here will get you exponentially more pussy than looking like the avg male

I meant they would have still done it while dating me. It’s bad women are basically unable to be loyal to their partner if a better chad comes along, which indicates their lack of morals.

Fuckin jesus look at the dude behind them. He is the true alpha male, those faggots are just faggots who try too hard.

I know I'm just saying Dumb/ Poor people get tattoo's and those are not attractive quality's to women.

For the record tattoos are objectively retarded and you are confirmed brainlet if you have them. If you need to be told why it's stupid to draw a picture on yourself forever by stabbing thousands of tiny holes in yourself then you aren't really even worth talking to.

The only women who like tattoos are literal trash, I mean the lowest of the low complete and utter scum. I'm not that judgemental with women either, but as I'm thinking back the girls I have heard specifically say they like tattoos its basically a comprehensive list of the most >absolutely disgusting women I've ever met.

>tattoos make him look trashy
>"Why do I keep attracting trashy girls?"

Do you emit an aura of hostile strength unwittingly? Maybe that is causing you to attract people with mental issues that want to be abused.

Found the manlet.

>roiding for this

"lack of morals". Unless you put a baby in the woman and it pops out the notion of "lack of morals" is self serving egotism.

adopt a preppy, style or a style that is opposite of the fred durst / cagefighter swag you have going on to balance the tattoos.

lmao'ing at the dude on the right's left leg. Why keep just one clear?

How did you look before, because you look fucking trashy now, so surprise surprise, you attract trashy women.

I'm no expert either, but if that's really you in the picture OP I'd agree with this guy. As it stands now you're intimidating to women, that's a good thing, it just means you're gonna have to do the approaching.

I guess that could be true, I'm a nice guy but I do come off as an asshole
Yeah but that's a bad case of body dysmorphia when a girl can throw you around lol
I do my biceps on flat/decline bench day, incline curls, preacher curls, and hammer curls are my goto, I feel doing heavy hammer curl dropsets is the best for building them, and incline curls give a wicked pump.
Well I used to get called a geek so I guess douchebag is a step up
Need the hat, barber fucked up my hair, and can't wear sleeveless in Chicago till at least June

nice low IQ faggot

You lack class, and come off as generic.

Some asshole is fine but if you are super fit and have a murder face...

This guy is likely right though:

Except all the ones that have you literal tard.

I really never approach woman, so I guess I could give this a shot, I do feel like I'm intimidated when in all reality a really beautiful girl intimidates the hell out of me
Outside the gym I do dress really nice, pullovers or button downs and I wear nice Adidas or wingtips. So I'm not going out looking like a bum or anything that should attract ghetto women.

Tattoos haven't carried that connotation since James Dean was alive. No one is going to think you're a badass because of the barbed wire bicepp tat you got in New Orleans when you were stumbling drunk on tequila shots.

Most people between 16-30 have a tattoo. It's actually edgier and more non-conformist to NOT have one.

>be me
>significantly above average
>mired everyday everywhere
>approach oneitis
>rudely rejected
yes, suicide it is

You are defaulting to the bottom right with beautiful women. The is a third axis which is time not in my picture. Are you stuck in the past causing your default behavior to be disconnected for your true self?

The black circle in the center is the Buddhist concept of the void.

I stole this from: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus_Rising

something this board will never understand is if you have a reasonably nice physique, attracting good looking girls is 50% how you dress, 50% where you are

>Tattoos= risk taker
>This is what faggot millennials think

Look at those tryhard faggots. The only thing they can fuck is a drugged up slut that is willing to be fucked by literally anything with a dick.

People like you are laughed at.

Kill yourself

lol why do you have a shirtless pic of your friends?

Why do you have MULTIPLE pics of your gay friends shirtless? Do they know?

Degrade and conquer

A lot of tattoos just means you don't think you have enough of a personality to attract people

/thread
sorry OP, you fucked up

you fell for the Veeky Forums meme

Having oneitis is autist tier unless you are also their oneitis. That's where I'm at right now lmao alpha as fuck
>tfw she lives in another country
I've got stuck in the oneitis trap when I knew they didn't feel the same a couple times and it always ends badly, don't ever try to convince yourself you can change your opinion of them.

Women's opinion of you only ever goes down over time, let it descend from FUCKING GOD to pretty sexy cool guy, the ones who see you as decent looking alright guy will have you at pathetic desperate loser within weeks if you keep pursuing it.

>no sane woman would go for a guy with a tattoo
I don't think you've ever been with a woman. Most women wouldn't go for guys covered in tattoos, but a few good tattoos will open more doors than they close

Is there a more virgin post you could've made? I can already imagine the shitty tattoos you've gotten in the hopes that you'd eventually attract attractive women.

You're older now. The pretty ones are all working on their first divorce.

All of this PUA and TheRedPill lingo and thought process is absolutely cringe worthy. Enjoy your hand.

The problem is clear

Your image is that of a bad boy, but you come off as a beta. Doesn't match. Instant turnoff to girls who may otherwise fuck you only, cause you don't fit the bf model, therefore you are neither and nothing

>Or they're juggalos, or just plain ghetto
If pic related is you, you look like a juggalo. By this, I mean a white trash loser with a room temperature IQ.

What did you expect, dude? Nice girls don't want to date someone who looks like he lives in a fucking trailer park and drinks Faygo.

you think like a child and I hope that this changes for you some day

Kek, this. I don't really see douche bag, though, more insecurity.

LASER THEM OFF, FAGGOT.

you have no muscle separation I just realized you're skating off of genetics CHAD, fuck you whigger I hope you get a wicked ear infection the next time you sleep over at one of these girl's apts from their filthy fucking pillow cases you ape

It's art, man. You wouldn't understand.

40% of millennials get tattoos now. KYS. Your're coping.

This thread is bullshit, right? When I was a skinny kid I had virtually no interest from women beyond the ones I didn't want to date. When I got big and my face filled out, I turned into a slayer. I've never met anyone who changed the same way who didn't become one.

i think you're skinny and wish that would happen when you're buff
fact is women gets intimidated by good looking men and they become insecure defensive and rude instead of slutty

Fucking kek extra salty

You're welcome to think what you will, but it doesn't make it true.

same goes to you

Maybe in high school

its media conditioning to further eradicate manliness from white males. next time a girl tells you she doesnt like muscles and "toxic" masculinity, just fucking rape her.

Yeah like one or maybe two tattoos max. Not a lot of people have sleeves n shit

Such unbelievable losers like these blohards are why there are no subcultures anymore, you miserable retards just stick to everything like shit to wool, enjoy sniffing each others butts

you notice how these guys are surrounded exclusively by other men? not a coincidence.