Lifting for this

Lifting for this...

Stop being a poorfag

She’s not wrong. Take this failures’ pity party to r9k you little pansy

It's funny that the author is half right, and as a fully actualized adult male, you should have a good job, and financial independence and not live with your parents out of need. But then fucking loses it on the "I want my cake and eat it too" bullshit.

>I'm not a gold digger...but you need to pay for all my shit

I guarantee this bitch has nothing of value to offer in return for a guy to pamper her, like homekeeping skills.

>9. YOU CAN BE YOURSELF.
>Finding someone you can truly let loose around and be yourself without judgment is something so special. It doesn’t matter if you’re acting goofy, or crying because you’re upset about something—you don’t have to feel awkward or hide your feelings. You know its real when your guy sees you at both your best and your worst, and he still loves you just the same.
Wanna guess how I know she's gonna get divorced?

>expects guys to pay for all dates
>"if a guy can't pay the bill at a fancy restaurant, he should take me somewhere more casual instead"
>still expects him to pay for the entire "casual date"

Roastie genocide when?

>lifting for this

she seems pretty reasonable I don't understand the complaints here?

what woman want's a guy that can squat 4 plates but needs help buying protein or has to say hello to his mum each night on the way to their basement?

>reading a novel written by a women
no thnx OP

>reading
you're all a bunch of fucking nerds

because she has standards for men in one article and then admits in the next that she fucking falls for the guy that isn't up to her standards and fucks up consistently for over 2 years

she's a regular slut that doesn't know what the fuck she wants like 90% of all women

>w-women are equal now
>men still have to pay for everything

Meanwhile my only qualifications for a woman are that she is a 6/10, takes care of her body, and can hold decent conversation.

there's like 4 billion women nigga find one who ain't a cunt

It's the fact that she's feels entitled to all of the goodies that come along with being a (virgin) young woman looking for a good (wealthy) husband to settle down with, all the while having her own income and not fullfilling her own side of the gender role.

She wants her men to be men, fine, but she's asking for men to adhere to the old agreement while she fucks off as a "liberated woman" and doesn't fulfill any of her obligations.

Women benefited from the old social contract in many ways (omg not all men were malicious wife beaters????) and a lot of these nu-conservative women are demanding that from men, all the while letting their ovaries dry up while hunting for chad, until they pop out one (maybe two) mentally and physically deficient child with a beta male who puts up with her shit.

where is that?

Most of these are spot on,.except I'm not looking for a brat to take care of. How can you make it when you're still a walletlet and careerlet?

this is all pretty reasonable except maybe #2, but if its a first date you asked her out on, I agree it's on you to pay for it.

I know its hard to accept treating women like actual people for you incels.

I agree with paying for the first date but this cunt wants you to pay for fucking everything.

What does she even bring to the table other than her vagina and cunt personality at this point.

I've been here for so long, I should start writing dumb articles as if I am an entitled women and get your click revenue

nah, fuck that shit. I'm as blue pilled as you can get whilst still tolerating this place and I think girls should pay for their own fucking food.

women have jobs now. wage gap isn't really a thing in our age range also.

>implying any of us even click her garbage article other than OP

>no booze
wew

It's been heavily reposted though

and the only thing people bother to read is the image that gets posted, not the actual article. She is getting next to no ad-revenue from Veeky Forums at least.

I agree on the first date and all, but because shit like tinder has exposed just how thirsty some guys are, women are spoiled. I'm a 6/10 and upper middle class, and I don't like having to spend $100+ a week trading dinners for (maybe) sex to some 6/10 useless retail thot. And if I don't there's plenty of other 5 or 6/10 guys out there that will take my place. I have a friend that only makes $10/hr and spends every last dime he has trying to fuck women, sometimes he doesn't pay his bills to be able to.

She doesn't have to bring anything more. It's literally what women bring to men. If you want to be ripped or rich you don't need no women

>if you bail I'm done with you
>but I'll pick my friends over you

Lol jokes on you, I lift because it banishes the emptiness for just a bit.

Women suck. They really do. I completely stopped dating. Nowadays I go to the Asian Massage Parlor a couple times a month and if the girls working there are 7/10 I fuck. It's way cheaper than a girlfriend.

>leaving out the part where she says if money is really tight cooking her a dinner would be just as ok

the grill is supposed to cook you dingus.

The point is that she leaves no expectations for herself, she doesn't have to do anything.

This is a woman demanding a 9/10 Chad.

>he could could me a nice dinner

Holy shit, even worse. I have to buy the food, cook it for her and it has to be good. Bitch, you are getting bland chicken/broccoli/rice.

>the absolute state of tinder

>treating women as people
Good luck on your divorce, you imbecile.
Pretty much this.

The absolute state of western society you mean

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED SHE'S A FUCKING LANDWHALE?
Dear God, smite all women.

All these are anyway except paying for the dates and pampering her

>if he is a Chad I don't care how much money he makes.

Lmao she literally disproves her whole fucking article at the last one

that's after marriage

That's what kills me about that whole image
>Eh, none of it matters if you are Chad, lol. Buy me things and fuck my lardass

Yep, this

>that fucking face crop

OH NO NO NO

I don't deal with >nohooves thotties
I lift for mai waifu

ehhh, she isn't that bad. Sure the phrasing is a snobby but taking into account that these are headlines she's defiantly not the worst offender of this type of stuff.

All of this is reasonable and women should not be dating useless men anyway. That is a road to broken families and poverty.

Women who are forward about this sort of thing are deplorable.

Some of her points are pretty reasonable.

women bloggers are mentally ill, but they may seem okish in person at first, but their illness is clearly displayed in their writings and resist tweets for those who have not drunk the soy

Because these types of women have typically been sluts throughout their college years. They weren't the best looking but when their bodies were still tight and they had their youth they could have their pick of most guys on any given night. Even back then though, no guy really took her seriously (at least no guy she was interested in) or considered her good enough to be a girlfriend material, but she didn''t care, she didn't really have any standards so long as he made her tingle between her legs.

Now she's hitting thirty and her looks and youth are running away from her and now she's screaming to the world that she is A LADY and she has STANDARDS and her man better be serious and have his shit together, even though she's spent the years from 20-30 fucking around being chad's side piece.

Even in her own article she writes a cop-out final qualifier on her list of things which basically says "teehee but if you are a chad who makes my pussy drip ill fuck you in an instant even if you live with your mom and don't have a job, because I'm not stuck up" because she damn well knows that even now shes still going around fucking dudes who don't have their shit together.

Basically the rules are just for the beta males.

> It's literally what women bring to men.

I'm sorry all of your relationships have sucked and it's caused you to have such a low standard.