Veeky Forums Tanning General

Are there any infographs about tanning?

I would like to no longer look like a spooky ghost when I take my shirt off. I’d prefer not to use a solarium because the sun is free. Any routines, general tips, etc? Ideally one that avoids me getting skin cancer.

Is it possible to even get a reasonable tan if you only spend time outside maybe once a week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EF40KBHFpn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pls respond

Pls respond

/r/ing user's infographic on how to tan.

had the ideal time of day, length of time, angle of sun, and most importantly, the sock elasticity

Bump for interest

Redpill me on sock elasticity

does melanotan help prevent skin ageing or does it speed it up by making you more tan?

You mean melanin?

Stay away from that stuff, it turns you into a violent moron

>tfw always gets red

no you uninformed retard. melanotan. look it up. jesus christ this board is fucking full of idiots. if you use this board for any actual info you are a moron

>he didn’t get the joke

1. Always check the UV index. Pasty white northern european skin can tan at 4

i don't want skin cancer kthxbai

>if you are burning you are causing damage
Tanning is literally just causing damage to your cells

recommendations for a ranga?
I've never had a tan, I get burnt easily etc.
I eat a lot of beta-carotene so I have that yellowish look going on but that's about it.

Start small, eat healthy (broccoli, various meats and fish, dark green vegetables, various fruits, carrots IIRC all create natural protection against the sun), and be consistent. During spring last year, I started going out shirtless for 30 mins midday, and then I started increasing the amount of time I was shirtless (on top of all the other stuff I was doing outside).
I didn't burn once despite not using sunscreen and got a really deep tan. I got to the point that I spent 10 hours outside a day during my visit to LA and didn't get burned once

just eat carrots you faggot

enjoy cancer and wrinkly skin

Only if you use sunscreen, eat poorly, and don't get a tan in the first place

he went tanning naked except for a sock around his dick

What about sunbeds? I live in Ireland and work a night shift so my chances of getting sun for a good while are slim to none, but I have a big ass sunbed belonging to my Mum which I can use. Do sunbed tans always look unatural?

fuark yah found it

This.
There's nothing healthy about a tan.

youtu.be/EF40KBHFpn4

>this is what coping tanfags believe

let me make one thing fucking clear

exposing your bare skin to uv radiation over a lifetime

dramatically increases your risk of skin cancer

period

Get minimal sunlight, eat a lot of carrots, take mt2 or use a gradual tanning lotion.

My friend once told me that exposing your balls to sunlight increases test. Anyone got more info on this?

You get the same dose of radiation by putting them in the microwave for 10 seconds

Lmaoing @ you if you don’t already do this

>Spaniard
>naturally tanned
get fucked

Because you were cucked by the Muslims, until we did the crusade. Don't be proud of being a product of a monkey raping a white girl. You are a product of interracial money rape. Look at all that hair on you arms ? . Fuck off subhuman

Please explain what race you are kek and have you never heard of the inquistion and the reconquista? You call me subhuman yet your knowledge is lacking, and your grammar skills are also lacking. You're proof that inbreeding does no one good, and the Spaniards were kicked out of Iberia until the Crusade you mongol. The few who were unlucky enough to not escape were raped and killed, and were then ethically cleansed once Spain had become dominant in Iberia.

>Intentionally speeding up your skin's ageing so you look like shit by the time you're 30
ISHYGDDT

Tanning is a great way to ruin your skin forever, and in very odd cases, get cancer.
Only retards tan.