Is pork an unhealthy?

pork is the most widely consumed meat in the world. my muslim friend went on a huge rant about how terrible pork is. being that he's muslim it's obvious he's biased against it. from what i get it's cause they're scavengers, diseases and some other shit.

so Veeky Forums any science/nutrition fags want to chime in? any lit reviews or studies done on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

draxe.com/why-you-should-avoid-pork/
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/02/meat-love-you-may-have-pork-too-eating.html
suppversity.blogspot.de/2012/04/red-and-even-pork-meat-is-good-for-you.html
suppversity.blogspot.de/2011/06/you-dont-want-to-gain-muscle-then-youd.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kind of a garbage meat.

high calorie to protein ratio.

chicken or beef is preferred for nutrients.

4oz of pork roast 280calories 30g protein
4oz chicken 100calories 21g protein

I'd spit bacon bits in that faggots face.

>muslim
>friend

This

>being this autistic

Like this guy said
It's garbage nutrition wise but pigs are cheap to raise so most poor countries(80% of the world) eat a lot of them.

Your friend might think it's bad because Jews and Muslims see pigs as dirty animals.

>being this much of a cuck

this is a woman right.... right ????????????????????????

IS THIS A WOMAN OR NOT

Poultry/fish is gonna be better and healthier than red meat. Not specifically pork. But pork tastes absolutely disgusting anyway honestly.

Also blue board

> being christian in 2018
What are you? Eastern European trash?

Pork rinds are fucking top tier and if you don't think so eat my ass

He's referring to the muzzie

BRAAAAAAAAPPPP
*sniffs*
mmmmmm
quite pungent my dear

My muslim friends eat pork as long as i dont tell them its pork and they really enjoy it. Its what they told me to do.

alright, but who is this thot in OPs pic?

>My friend
Too embarrassed to admit you're actually the Muslim, OP?

It depends what cuts/ parts of the animal you're talking about, theres an advertising campaign in australia trying to get people to eat more domestic pork. The quality of the meat is also going to be heavily dependant on your country/regions guidelines for pork production.

Pork fillets have less than half the fat of beef fillets, Less fat than snapper fillets And are leaner than skinless chicken breast fillets They’re also a valuable source of iron.

It also depends on what kind of macros you wanna hit, weigh it up as an option and if it meets your requirements then use it. If not, dont worry.

Also, if anyone who has as obvious a bias as your "friend" just discard their opinion. Theres a 50/50 chance this is some sort of jihad operation to steal your gains.

Angelica Maria // youtube&insta - baddangel

ya fucking degenerates

Some pork cuts are really fucking lean and healthy. Of course if you just eat bacon it's shitty, way more because of the nitrates than because of the actual fat.

don't fully trust him OP

I know plenty of muslims that eat pork and lie to other muslims when they fuck white girls, or end up doing drugs and hell even visit prostitutes from time to time

just look how they keep those pigs. its easier to get some healthy cows off some grassy hills. I only eat pigs on bbqs because often it tastes bad and has an odd smell. our dog got ulcers all over her body and the vet said its from all the pigs she ate.

It depends on the cut. Nothing wrong with pork, but you want to stick to the leaner cuts, just like with chicken.

4oz chicken thigh 250kcal and 18g protein
4oz pork tenderloin 160kcal and 29g protein

muslim here.
i just dont eat itbcause im a picky eater but ive had loaded baked potato wit the bacon and all that.

i just prefer to stick to chicken, beef, and if i have to, mackerel.

thats just takfir.
sinning to "fit in".
its the ones like this and do the most to seem "bad" with sins and drugs that should worry you

>still thinking Fat is unhealthy
>being a Muslim apologist
>not realizing pork is an excellent nutritious protein with great amounts of b6, selenium, phosphorus, etc
>not doing any research whatsoever on nutrition
>not being aware of the digestive similarities between us and pork, thus resulting in their flesh being naturally easier to digest
>not realizing that the okinawans live to 100 because they eat a shitload of pork and cook everything in lard (inb4 modern okinawan soyboy diet)

Bunch of ignorant soyboys in this board nowadays I swear. Only concern you should have about pork is that its organic and the animal was healthy. Hell, raise your own porks since it's easy to do and you'll be eating god tier food for cheap.

pork is a red meat that causes cancer

>Christian
I'm not christian im just white, shitskin.

Except pasture raised (grass fed) meat has much lower chances of doing this. Just look up CLA, the essential fatty acid; it's proven to fight heart disease and cancer. Grass bed is abundandt in it.

You cannot link a modern disease to an ancient food.

>You cannot link a modern disease to an ancient food
Yes you can
>How's he die Gromak?
>bad spirits
>bad humours
>the devil
just because people didn't understand what caused certain conditions didn't mean that everything in their lives was healthy.\

How is bacon healthwise?

Probably fine as long as you don't eat it all the time. Cured meats have been found to be carcinogenic and red meat has it's known problems with colorectal cancer. It's also fatty as hell. I still eat it once a week or so though.

Thanks user. How about tuna?

Mercury risk, but fuck, everything is bad for you now. I'll deal for that god their calorie to proton ratio.

Stfu

How to get a gf like this

Nothing wrong with pork. Very cheap and good. Pork in the USA is a lot leaner so tastes like shit. However if you trim the fat off of a pork loin it becomes very lean

cancer isn't a modern disease lmao. nice bait.

Jews don't eat it but push goyim to eat it, that's all I need to know to avoid it too.

That's only permissible when you're life is in danger lmao otherwise it's just sinning
t. Muzlim

And yet, you're doing it right now

draxe.com/why-you-should-avoid-pork/

TLDR pigs are filthy animals that are parasite ridden and disgusting.

>Dr.Axe is a certified doctor of natural medicine, doctor of chiropractic and clinical nutritionist

Plus the fact that pigs are like the garbage disposals of the farm in a lot of places. Animals like chickens and cows eat fresh grass and seeds, but pigs would normally eat mulch mixed with leftover vegetables that people wouldn't eat.

>not even a name attached to the article
wow you sure convinced me!!

He does believe some bullshit but most of his advice is legit. It makes sense that pork was so widely prohibited because it is so prone to parasites, more than other meats.
It's Dr.Josh Axe

Goddamn
More of her.

Pork might be infected with Trichinella. Not a problem anymore as every pig get's tested at least in the first world.
If you are a IQ89 semitic country it is better to avoid it completely.

>taking life advice from a muslim

is eating out a braphog unhealthy?

>it's obvious he's biased against it. from what i get it's cause they're scavengers, diseases and some other shit.
I had a retarded muslim coworker tell me the same, then I did some research turns out a lot of animals eat their own vomit, eat crap, eat dead animals...its not just pigs
cows, chickens, rabbits...etc

This is a post-hoc rationalization. It's far more likely that early Semitic cults found the consumption of such an intelligent animal distasteful which fed into a desire for tribal distinction. Basically every cult has, or had, some form of dietary restriction and they are too numerous to ascribe health-based patterns to.

Your friend is blinded by his ideology and can't see the facts.

Pork builds muscle really well. Sources:

suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/02/meat-love-you-may-have-pork-too-eating.html

suppversity.blogspot.de/2012/04/red-and-even-pork-meat-is-good-for-you.html

suppversity.blogspot.de/2011/06/you-dont-want-to-gain-muscle-then-youd.html

It tastes salty. Like a sweaty armpit. At least that's my experience.

Holy shit, it's 2018 and you guys still hate on pork because the cool, trendy niggers, Muslims and Jews told you to.

Fucking Americans, I swear.

>I wanted to start this article with the words "I actually don't know why" and follow it up with the statement "pork has gotten such a be rep," but that would be incorrect: After giving it a brief thought, I do know why pork has gotten such a bed rep as the unhealthiest meat source there is. It's not a religious question as some of you may believe.
It totally is a religious question. I am old enough to know a time before Islam was so mainstream.

Pork is disgusting because pigs will eat trash. They are a garbage animal. That being said, I go out of my way to get bacon on my food if I think someone is Muslim or India at the table.

It seems like it's only disliked in the US because of jews and muslims, in Europe we all eat sausages and bacon as one of our main foods.

i fucking hate mudslimes

I FUCKING HATE THEM

muslims aren't the reason pork gets a bad rap, jews are. Even some christian sects prohibit the eating of pork.

>eats things humans can't/won't eat
>it's pretty damn good at filtering the bad shit out of the food it eats
>can be turned into a tasty calorie dense meal

Calling it a "garbage" animal is just plain retarded desu. The pigs that you eat nowadays eat the same shit they feed to chicken and cows nowadays anyhow. It's all just a grain/seed/soy mix, whatever is the cheapest agricultural slop that the animals can be fed, that's what they get.

If the pork is organic, then it is generally of higher quality than any other type of meat. Due to strict organic practices, farmers must feed their pigs five course meals, provide them massages after the meals, and at night time, tuck them into bed, and read stories before masturbating them.

you think the radicals havent twisted that to tbeir advantage too? please nigga everything gets "justified".

If you are american, don't eat pork.
If you live in any other country with reasonable guidelines on farming and meat processing, lean pork is far superior to chicken in almost every way.

>Tfw you know a hand job comes at the end of your bedtime story

fucking fat bitch

>associating with foreign invaders

>it's only disliked in the US because of jews and muslims
Yeah, gentile/kafir Americans love pork. We eat all sorts of pork cuts. During the summer fairs we eat pork burgers, and various regional dishes involve various pork products.

dr axe is a meme

I’ve developed kind of a thing for Muslim girls. I’ve found that like most people they are inconsistent in how they apply their religious system. I’ve had sex with several Muslim girls, all of whom covered, all of whom loved anal and giving and receiving oral sex, almost all refused to have vaginal sex, all had good bodies under their coverings, and more had pierced nipples than didn’t.

>starts off yammering about "toxins"

Lmao dropped

>muh protein
Fucking gymcels

Meat, dairy and eggs are unhealthy, if you want health then go full whole-food plant-based

I work on a pig farm AMA

how are you today?

I'm alright, thanks.

>Pork rind
>fried skin
>top tier
Yeah, you DEFINITELY aren't going to make.

Are pigs as smart and bro tier as they seem to be?
Where do you live?

Comparing tenderloin to thigh is bloody stupid.

Only real answer here

>most poor countries(80% of the world) eat a lot of them
This is true. Unless you live in Argentina where we still have cheap cow meat.
>but pork consumption is growing.

This is pretty accurate.

Do pigs make good pets?

Fed this muslim bitch I crusaded a while ago a pulled pork burger- to be fair, wasn't doing it on purpose; her dietary borders slipped my mind and besides, she didn't seem to care much about all things haram as she was getting stuffed with infidel cock. After a some tantrums, mouthwash and more infidel dick gargling she finally got over it and admitted to its superior taste.

Slightly off topic, but for those who don't mind and have the opportunity, I highly recommend sexual crusades against the mooselimes.

Life expectancy in Japan for men is 84 years. Okinawa does not even rate in the top 10 for longevity in Japanese prefectures.

Even still, attributing their longevity to the consumption of pork is retarded.

Let's try some more:

>not realizing that the okinawans live to 100 because drink a shitload of water
>not realizing that the okinawans live to 100 because they eat a shitload of rice
>not realizing that the okinawans live to 100 because they breathe a shitload of air
>not realizing that the okinawans live to 100 because they sit down a shitload
>not realizing that the okinawans live to 100 because they stand up a shitload
>not realizing that the okinawans live to 100 because they live in doors a shitload
>not realizing that the okinawans live to 100 because they go to the toilet daily (and shit a load)

See how easy and retarded that was?

Pork fat has actually been exposed as one of the healthiest foods in existence. It is one of the highest quality fats out there. Anyone who discredits pork doesn't understand the importance of eating good fat. In a list of 100 of the world's most nutritional foods, I believe that pork fat came in at 8. It's literally full of Vitamin B and minerals.

>tfw Europeans attempt to destroy Syria and other successful raising Arabic countries but instead they get millions of people that hate them in their land that Europeans start hating themselves. And they can't remove them all because most of them have citizenships and relationships with other Europeans
How could i be more happy?

that is some halal bait Belal. The European pendulum has begun its reverse swing and be sure that it will hit you hard on the way back. I don't mean violence (we're a bit more sophisticated), I mean the gradual dissolution of your religious and cultural identity in a sea of Western values until nothing remains of your imagined cultural roots.

You are giving up your racial purity for eternity and your people lives to change the religion of a few people while their homeland religion is left untouched?
Cool

They're pretty clever. When you look in their eyes you can tell there's something behind them. They're not mindlessly staring at your like cows or chickens, you can see them thinking. They have human looking eyes which I guess helps. They're also pretty talkative, they will communicate with you and let you know if they want something, so they understand that we understand them, kind of.
If you're cool with them they're usually cool with you, but they can be dicks to each other.
I live in Scandinavia.

No. They eat a lot and can grow to like 315lbs in a bit over a year. Also they're pack animals and I think having just one piglet alone is cruel. It's not how they're supposed to live.

Damage is already done, so assimilating the ones that are already here until there is nothing left of their heritage is a fair price to pay for strengthening the borders (physical and otherwise) between the West, mudslimes and artificial Soviet sand-enclaves. I quite enjoy muslim pussy, so all considered, a shade browner is not that bad a trade at this point.

>Das Kreatur: The new face of Europe
>Muhammad is the most popular name entire Europe followed by Ali in the second place
>Parcel of a big city
Not like there are people that are blowing themselves for the promise of a 72 virgins.

Well, I happen to be paid to survey European political attitudes as a means of economic prognosis and I really think the tide has started to turn as of two years ago. It's a slow process, but it will become more apparent with the generational shift. I am actually hopeful for the West and its values for the first time in quite a while. not my job to convince you of it, just displaying my new found confidence as small talk.

Be rich old white man or be BBC to pump and dump

Dont date thots user

>>shit countries have bad food and health safety
>>pork easily turns to shit in these environments
>>pork must be bad.

That's how it is.

Your country is currently being infested with Muslim filth. Lmao

Pork is fine, good source of iron too.
Your friend is just a dumb sandnigger

how to acquire such powerful glutes

deadlift hourly

doing what?
>you think the radicals havent twisted that to tbeir advantage too?
true, can't really speak for the people that do that shit besides that it is a fuckedup situtation. but originally taqiyya was to save the lives of muslims in oppressed circumstances. Nowadays there's no such event on the world maybe with a few exceptions but absolutely not in the West.