15%ish, looking nice
18-20% just keep lifting don't worry about cutting and bulking rn

10-13% most of the time you can only faintly see abs at 15%

85%

damn looking L O N G

6’1

messed around with some filters. Probably around 16-17%

It's hard to tell with the filters but 15 seems like a good estimate

Wish I had better aesthetics, but anyone else perform better than they look? 315 bench, 465 squat, 495 dead. 5’10 215... is it time to cut and lose all those gains?

damn roids make you look like THAT?

trap isolation + more chest accessories + lose 20 pounds and you will look amazing

>404 traps not found

You look like you lift heavy but you'd look great if you cut desu

You guys are right. I’ve only added deadies to my routine 3 months ago. Never really worked my traps before. Was an handegg fag followed by milfag so this is the biggest I’ve ever been.

Is this a bait thread or are you niggers with visible seriously deluded into thinking you're 15+? You've been memed by Veeky Forums.

This is what 11% looks like confirmed by a dexa scan.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Rg36MlDf0Tc
For the doubters.

My chest day looks like... bench, incline dumbbell, weighted dips, tricep rope pull, and maybe either seated flys or cable flys, what else desu?

why would you expect aesthetics when you're clearly fat as fuck

lose some weight fat ass

>all of the Chads have already posted their physiques so we're left with fats and skinnyfats and skellys being delusional and pathetic betas on tren trying to cheat their way to alpha bodies

Actually hes near ideal bodyfat for attracting women. Which is 12-15%. But youre just hating because your lifts are shit and youre mad as fuck

my chest isn’t great at all so I’m not in the position to give advice
but I’ve had best success feeling more chest contraction with high to low cable flies.

His only problems is his lower abs desu. if he cut 5-10lbs he'd be golden.

t. Guy who will never be as strong as me, while I can I still cut down to be as “aesthetic” as I want

This desu, I have pics of me more lean. I don’t have a problem with women like most of the insecure fags on here. I just come here for the occasional tips and nuggets of knowledge.

Isgood
Joocy pecs and lats am jelly

Cold and fasted. Just started a cut last cut ended at 12% dexa’d hoping to get below 10 this time. How am I looking?

Probably around 15-16% looking juicy
Look about 20-25 hard to tell with pose would look good leanYou look like you only work arms and forget to eat desu

Vulcano skin

Typhlosion used eruption

What bf% yathink? Yeah working hard on eating and hitting my chest.

STOP MAKING NEW THREADS BEFORE THE OLD ONES 404S

You are me like two months ago, only I am an inch taller and have traps.

I'm down to 209 as of today though and bench is up to 330

Eternal Chestlet reporting in
78kg
1,5yrs liftan

%?

whats your cycle?

183cm 80kg 1/2/3/4

Serious question?

188 cm 85 kg
6'2 , 187 lbs

Don't worry about your bf atm. Just eat and lift for a while.

At what bf% do you guys start bulking?

Best body on Veeky Forums checking in

r8 pls

5'8 150 lbs

pls tell me how much bf and what to do, bulk or cut? I feel like a dyel,
am i still skinnyfat?

6,4 210lbs

can I get a bf% please

You look great, are you natty? Routine?

6'0 160lbs

yes I'm dyel, working on it.

I'd say 10-13% is better for getting women if that's your goal, roasties drop for clear abs

30%

do me

Looking strong man, just hit some shrugs. I'm having a hell of a time hitting 3pl8 bench.

Currently 5'11", 188, 280 bp, 405 squat, 505 DL

rate? Not training for aesthetics, but I'd like to know what's good and what's bad

you're probably around 15-20%, I think.

15-16%?

13-14%

Bump i have a similar body type rn

looking good faggot
whats your routine/diet like

5'7"
160 lbs
5 years of natural lifting

100%

you look great, especially if you're natty

boyfriend mode

6'2 190 lbs

Pls be gentle

become a trap, or stay twink forever

Lol agreed I took caliper tests and got 8% and took the current resistance test and got 5% and look way worse than a lot of people here

Y’all are overestimating #s

both of those are highly inaccurate

r u implying op is on tren

Bump

Lmao these bf estimates ARE the worst i have ever seen

I'd say around 18- 20% because you have quite a bit of muscle on. What ab exercises do you do man, abs at 20% is a pretty big deal

you merlin bruhs?

These threads are nothing but a bunch of narcissists who post for validation and don't give a fuck about other's "current body".

>t. narcissist angry that no one rated his skinny fat body

which one is me user ;)

Never really bothered checking my bf%
What does it look like?

185lb and 5'10

I'm 5'10 and 185 too... I'm skinny fat tho :( if I'm skinny fat should I cute more then bulk or just go into a caloric surplus and bulk then cut? I have not been lifting long so would it be possible to do both at the same time?

I'm 5'10". If I still had an adonis belt at 215, I probably wouldn't even cut. I don't even have one at 160! How did you put on 55 pounds and get more defined lower abs than me?

Fucking DNA, boys.

training for military pt test, I just do a shitload of pushups, pullups and situps (with accessory squats and deadlifts when I have access to a gym).

Not natty look at delts

6 foot 200 pounds
Bulking from skinny fat doesn't look pretty, but my lifts have gone up fast

>fucked up my post twice

Lift consistantly and maintain your bw
Maybe cut down a little bit down to 181

Alright, thank you. I will cut down to 181 and then maintain while lifting.

Slowely build up your weight if you lose fat while youre building muscle

I am actually retarded

How much cardio should I do on a bulk to reduce fat gain? Should I do any cardio at all?

>looks like garbage
>has a rash from dirty needles

literally roiding for this

Dude the fact that you have no muscular mass can't be hide by front popping your shoulders.
If you want to post here post a picture with neutral shoulder position.
You welcome fatty

Depending how much you move in a day
You reduce fat gain by not eating fatrich foods. Same thing how getting abs works, you just lower your kcal intake to lower your bf% to get abs. A 15-20 minute sesh 2x a week wont hurt you, it will do good for your health in general

But these here are more accurate?

Your core looks like the Punisher symbol

Alright, thanks, I'll try it out

this
>about 15-200% bro, just keep cutting we're all gonna make it
>defined abs
wut

>everyday is arm day
kek, wish i could see the disappointment on your face when you cut.

>roiding for this

haha you blurred out your cuck boy face this time

How do I get a chest like yours?
How can you tell?

admiring legs

6'3 from 158 to 176 in 4 months. Feel like I got fat in the process...help? bf?

are you even working out dude? ur arms look exactly the same as well as your torso.

Chad here
6'3 192

You definitely look better on the right, although your muscular gain is minimal. I think you should reevaluate your program (aka, do a different program). What are you currently doing? Please don't tell me its a self made program.

spent the first two months memeing around on machines and getting my mobility up. In january I started some PPL, changing lots of exercises every week and trying to get a feeling for what I like and what I dont like. Judge me all you want, but I have never done something like this so I want to take my time. Starting from virtually no muscle at all you injure yourself easily. Had elbow pains and shoulder pains the first month.
My lifts are still realy shit at this point but I already feel about 150% better in daily life. Picking up objects and stuff...you know

Just trying to pose
So what do you think
Still fat?

That’s me actually, I haven’t worked arms directly since I started lifting. I Bench 250, deadlift 405, pendlay row 225x6, and squat 315 for working sets. Nice meme