Defeatist mindset

I'm sitting here, its 2 am, I have work at 2 pm tmrw

I keep telling myself I'm gonna wake up early and get to the gym tmrw. I went monday, i need to go at least twice a week, preferably 3 times

I sit here stoned eating ice cream, knowing that I will wake up tomorrow at 10, look at the time, look and see its -5 degrees out, turn my clock off, and go back to sleep.

how do I get out of the defeatist mindset?

Don't get stoned lol

Do starting strength

This answer is so lame, I got a program that I'm on right now, I just started but I'm getting better at it, I just am not consistent whatsoever with how often I go.

I know, but I sell weed so its hard not to smoke every day, and it helps with achy muscles.

Don't get stoned lol
ez

You obviously don’t like your gains

Imagine if you didn't smoke and sold it all instead. You'd have more money and act less like a loser. The only reason you won't is because you're addicted. If you don't want to be an addict, stop smoking.

inb4 dude, weeds like, totally not addictive man

>I sit here stoned eating ice cream
hmm

The real answer is quit eating ice cream.

eh yea i know this but I have alot of anger issues and weed really helps. I also was on probation for a year and couldn't smoke again until very recently and have been every day the last month or so.

Should mention that my dad was a body builder and smokes regularly and doesnt have an issue with it, also joe rogan is extremely jacked and smokes marijuana.

They have more discipline than you.
Just listen to (read) what you're laying down. You are making dumb excuses. It's so obvious to everyone.
I work out 6 days a week and I'm sure a lot of other people do similar routines.
You either love being able to improve yourself, or you dont. But that's on you.

>i know this but
>lame anecdotal evidence of irrelevant things
You're either twelve or really stupid. Either way with this attitude you're not gonna make it. Change or fail, obviously I could care less but you came here and asked for help. You know what you should do but won't because, again, you're an addict. Your dad and Joe Rogan don't need to ask anonymous jackasses how to succeed. You did. You're not them. Lifestyle changes are hard but sometimes necessary based on the goals you set for yourself.

joe rogan is also on every TRT, steroid and high end pharm he can possibly take without his heart exploding. he's also an incredibly motivated person with 5 jobs, a family and dedication to his work. pot brings him back to earth.

you're someone who has trouble getting out of bed in the morning, deals drugs and stays up late eating ice cream.

im going to bed, im gonna try to wake up in 8 hours and hit the gym, regardless of how cold it is outside and the other shit I have to do tomorrow. Wish me luck, the ice cream is finished and the drum n bass music is being turned off.

>wish me luck
Fuck you. Be better tomorrow.

update: I got in some trouble about 2 years ago, I thought my expungement date was friday. i just looked, its tomorrow morning

I literally can't go to the gym now, but you bet your ass I'll be their friday and saturday.

wow a drug dealer is lazy and eats like shit I would have never expected this

There are two kinds of smokers in this world:

a) dedicated individuals with a strong mindset who smoke to relax (your father, Joe Rogan...)
b) betas who smoke compulsively for bogus reasons (you, me many years ago...)

The first group usually started to smoke weed after achieving stuff in their life. The second group started smoking before achieving anything.

Don't think, just do

Nigger, just go after work. I usually get out of work around 1am then head to the gym. It's great cuz there's no one there and i have the whole place to myself. Only downside is i can't get my daily intake of sweet brapp stank.

i was thinking about this, currently go to the YMCA, was thinking about getting another membership at experience so i have no excuses and can go after work

>said he was going to sleep
>still shitposting on an anonymous philipino back waxing forum
Your father and Joe Rogan are disappointed.