Tallfags get in here

>OMG ur tall, how tall r u?
>Weight?
>Target weight?

Tips to escape lanklet mode and progress pics welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ap7YSJcn4cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aw9JOheqFr8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Sturgess_(basketball)
maxpreps.com/news/z73PBeabc0SlF_X4OINAcw/video--catching-up-with-the-worlds-tallest-teenager,-7-foot-7-robert-bobroczkyi.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that lad looks like a risk for aortic rupture, he shouldn't play basketball!

Do any of y'all have problems with your hips and knees when squatting?

One time I saw Dorian Yates saying squats are memeshit and he never does them, made me feel a bit better about not wanting to do them. If I do faggy half reps then I don't have a problem but honestly what is the point in that, rather just use a leg press.

he's 7'7 and has almost 0 mobility, he can't even run properly.
youtube.com/watch?v=ap7YSJcn4cQ

how do you get strong glutes?
they help with posture and sprinting and preventing injuries, if you are not into the look

youtube.com/watch?v=aw9JOheqFr8

You can just do any and every other exercise that works glutes. I actually still do them I just don't go too heavy and it's fine, but where's the fun in that.

That cunt has already turned into a monster. I hope he gets bulked properly, he looks fuckin ridiculous. According to some shit video I watched about him a while back he's at some high school and all they are doing is feeding him constantly and trying to get him some gainz.
No use to anyone even on a basketball court if you can't run.

6" 2 here, i was 65kg when I started (18) and I am 91kg now (23). part of it was probably the final stage of puberty but you just gotta eat a lot, and you can't do that overnight, your appetite has to adjust to it, but if you just keep eating more and more, after a while you'll get really hungry when you don't eat 3000 calories a day

>6'5
>tfw great body proportions
>nobody can call me a lanklet

WHAT THE FUCK
LOOK HOW HE RUNS AT 0:28
WHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHT THE FUCK

this is the type of guy that gets prescribed roids

lanklet

6'4

196 down from 224, slowly bulking back up but no real target.

Shit brah im 75 kg now same height at 18. Any tips? Whats your story? Put on 15 kg from when i was 16 but still tiny as fuark.

>6'2
hahaha

go back to where you came from manlet

srs tho I'm 6'6 and look pretty alright at low 90s, you must be fuarken shredded if you have low bodyfat.

lanklet

The one at 0:48 gets me even more. Surely you can train him to run properly, roids might not be a bad idea for him tbqph

>No one posted the webm

When you max the height limit on nba2k

>No one posted pic related yet

Just to mention, I'm 6'3. I'm not a manlet, I do not want to be associated with manlets. Call me a faggot, retard, loser or whatever, I don't care. But manlet is where I draw the line. That's just taking it too far.

Aortic dissection*
Yeah, he might have Marfan's. He's tall asf, but it could also be some sort of genetic mutation or some shit.

the tallest is still Sturgess
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Sturgess_(basketball)
he is at least well built

>how tall
194cm 6'4 in burger units
>weight
93kg/204 lbs about 15%bf
>target weight
90kg/~200lb at 10%bf by the end of the year

are you sure this is not an undercover manlet thread?
maxpreps.com/news/z73PBeabc0SlF_X4OINAcw/video--catching-up-with-the-worlds-tallest-teenager,-7-foot-7-robert-bobroczkyi.htm
hear the voice of this guy

POWERFUL

That's a pretty modest goal by Veeky Forums standards. Do you have a pic?

He at least looks like a human. Hope king lanklet adds some decent bulk this year.

>roids
RIP KING SPOOKY

This is why basketball is shit it’s less about skill and more about being a genetic freak.

Freaks.

But he's not very good, he's too much of a genetic freak. Average height in the NBA is like 6'4 or something, that's pretty tall but being the average it shows that a good number of them are barely over 6 foot, the shorter guys must even be below average height.
It's a little unfair since true manlets don't really have a chance, but not much more so than any other sport. Just the genetic advantage in basketball is more obvious because it is the most visually apparent genetic trait.

This is a tallfag thread m8

Man average height in NBA is 6'6.75

He’s beating everyone else on that team despite his low mobility tho.

is it humanly possible to be this tall and maintain a healthy erection?
I am asking for a friend

Oh yeah I looked up the numbers and it seems like you're right, but still average for a PG is only 6'1 so sub-6 manlets can still make it

6'5" here, I have horrid knee issues. Hips are tight but just got over a bout of knee tendinitis

not really, we're just seeing his personal highlights not the rest of the game where they are running rings around him.

>horrid
British

>the way he fucking runs

top fucking kek hes like a pencil running around on pencil legs

This guy looks even more freaky than normal because he's a fucking full blooded Sub-Saharan with extremely anti-neoteny features. All limbs, otherwise normal head and body size.

they need to get this kid on like 2 grams of test.

I want to see a real life spess muhreen

my fav wedding oficial, Martyn ford is "only" like 6.8

>OMG ur tall, how tall r u?
6'5
>Weight?
~145
>Target weight?
2 hundy

Fire away.

I had a dorm room next to him during his freshmen year. The school dumped tons of money in to him and basically had a dedicated nutritionist shovelling him food. He was a stick at 300 lbs.

would you look at that alpha manspread

lmfao, is he retarded?
looks like he may have an extra chromosome.

yes

no way around it if you have femurs longer than your torso, the amount of abduction and forward knee travel required to squat with that anthropometry is disgusting and will bang you up with heavier weights

6'5'' 186lbs
I say my goal weight is 205 but I don't really know. I want visible abs.

>5'8
>See lanklet in gym
>Obviously new as he looks clueless but is doing the big 5 either way
>Help him with form and tell him to never give up

>tfw he will probably post in one of these threads making fun of me

Perfection

This shit right here. We can only hope.

ayy lmao

>the chad waddle

dw bro, actual tall people dont care about height that much
all my best bros are manlets

t. 195cm

How do i make gains fit

Work shoulders, lats and chest
Work quads

Only way

This is maybe the first time ever that I'm not sure if it's better that you're talking about lbs or kg
Do you have a pic? I assume you mean lbs and that is some hardcore lanklet stats, start eating immediately and never stop.

tallbros don't even really notice height unless they are the type who has nothing else going for them and has to latch on to pathetic things to feel better about themselves. I meme about manlets here but irl I don't give a shit.