Pls halp

Most of info out there is directed to somewhat normal people.
I am not thogh.
Being in range of 110-120 pounds my whole life (i am a man), i have no idea to where even start. I simply cannot physically eat as much as i need to gain weight,
Where do i start? What do i do?
I want to change my life, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

sailrabbit.com/bmr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eat as much as you need to gain weight.

But that is a problem. Maximum i ever could was like 2500 calories a day. My stomach is tiny. If i eat any more, i just get sick and throw up.

You sound like a whiny little bitch, DESU. So what if you throw up? Keep eating. You need to stretch out your stomach to learn to accept a normal amount of food. Or continue being a spooky skeleton for the rest of your life.

>Being in range of 110-120 pounds my whole life (i am a man)
THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG, KIDDO!

The best way to do it is is by eating quality foods. That being said, if you are really stuck and willing to to whatever it takes to gain weight, you could engorge on less than ideal food, like ice cream and stuff like that. get a blender and make some dank fucking milkshakes, add that in every day. grazing might also help.

sailrabbit.com/bmr/ use this to calculate TDEE.
I've approxed it to 2300cals for 1lb/pw gain.

Obvious answer is BOFAD, the bulking revolution.

Literally the only thing you can do is force yourself to eat. I wouldnt even try to lift weights at 100lbs you would prolly snap something the fuck up.

Don't force feed yourself user, its just such a shit idea.
It will make eating a chore and you will come to hate it, its not long term sustainable.

I was a former skelly at 119lbs at 18 and now weigh 216lbs at 25.
Take it slow, its not a sprint, eat periodically throughout the day, calculate your TDEE and add 300-500 to it.
Divide it by 6, and eat those 6 smallmeals throughout the day.
Eat what you would like to eat,nothing will kill your motivation faster than "clean" food, chicken and rice gets boring real quick and its not like your competing in 8 weeks.

Eat small, often and enjoyable foods that still roughly complete your macros.
After a while you will find your mindset and body adapts and you can slowly increase calories and intake.

By rushing the progress and stuffing yourself you will end up back at the start very quickly.

Damn. Thanks user, i'll be happy if i make it to 150 even.

Np brah, been there, know the feeling.
It won't come fast but if you keep consistent and motivated it will come, trust me

pick as much berries as you need to gain weight

Eat extremely calorie dense foods, you won't need to eat as much volume to get your calories.

Buy a blender and just start blending shit like milk+oats+whey+peanut butter+(insert calorie dense food item here). Sip on that shit if you can't down it outright.

I'm not too experienced with this as I swear my gut bacteria is ultra efficient and/or my body has the fuel efficiency of a Tesla, and I'll gain weight even when eating at mathematical maintenance. But many people swear by the blender hodgepodge.

>Not one mention of GOMAD

Am I on the right board here? It's one of the easiest ways to gain weight

>even when eating at mathematical maintenance

Either you're lazier than you think or don't count your calories properly

>like ice cream and stuff like that. get a blender and make some dank fucking milkshakes,
why the fuck would you tell someone this? OP don't listen to this fucking idiot. do not fucking increase the amount of simple sugars in your diet that is the dumbest fucking thing anyone can possibly do and it shows in the obesity and obesity-related disease epidemic in modern society.

jesus fucking christ... lactose turns into glucose it is no different from drinking sugar water, it's not as bad as chugging gatorade but holy shit... what stupid fucking advice.. OP just eat food. whatever you are doing, increase protein, reduce simple sugar intake, eat more vegetables and steam or by other means cook them to get the most nutritional value out of them. you eating three meals a day? add a fourth. or increase the size of your existing meals. eat real food, don't eat fucking fast food and don't eat at restaurants it's overpriced. might as well put your money in a pile and fucking burn it. learn to cook, get outside your comfort zone and experiment. that's how you should be spending your food budget.

Please bro. I've made it my personal task to figure out what my shit is; I'm literally drinking 8 cups of whole milk and 4 scoops of whey a day total, and my weight hasn't budged for 4 weeks. THAT is maintenance for me.

For as different as everyone is in the world, you think just because a container says 150 Cal/serving on the side of it that everyone gets the same amount if energy from said food item? Imagine being so naive.

(Consider that in order to get that number, they use bomb calorimetry. Our stomachs are far from bomb calorimeters.)

>I'm literally drinking 8 cups of whole milk and 4 scoops of whey a day total, and my weight hasn't budged for 4 weeks.
oh i've found the problem
it's not your diet it's that you're a complete fucking idiot.. that's your problem! that'll be 5 cents.

Keep shitposting, twink.

I'm not so dense as to think I know everything, but if you dissent at least post something containing some modicum of value so I can learn something.

Try eating Protein Bars as snacks in between, some of them have 300 - 500 calories per 100 grams.

Count Calories, eat things that DO NOT MAKE YOU FULL as much, and add more protein in form of Protein Bars, or Protein shakes to your diet.

No need to force feed some shit.
It only takes some small changes to start off.