IOTA Core member is inventor of POS

IOTA devs and cp loving vitalik went at it on twitter and come from behind revealed he is bcnext who invented pos, the functionality eth will use in the future. Biz still think IOTA is shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/c___f___b/status/932561535322468352
bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=152600
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7e85hk/comefrombeyond_inventor_of_full_proofofstake_and/dq37ck8/
twitter.com/DavidSonstebo/status/932510087301779456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

What are the implications of this, who is BCNext?

Where is this guy on a scale of Satoshi level, Vitalik level and Pajeet level?

>Biz still think IOTA is shit?
It's shit for taking custody of my balance and not yet returning it. I ran that reclaim tool 2 weeks ago. Nothing has been returned.

At this point, he may be Satoshi

Here is his profile from bitcointalk
bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=152600

in a few years, hell, maybe next year people will realize IOTA makes ETH obsolete

He invented proof-of-stake. Four years ago. So above Vitalik, beneath Satoshi.

Bingo. Read the twitter exchange, he silenced Vitalik. He is the real deal. I think he was tired of FUD from other devs and felt it was time to ensure he was legit.

This is pretty fucking big! Just shows the dev-calibre behind iota!

I'm 5 please explain what is BCNext and what is his relation to IOTA?

BCNext was an anonymous figure that invented proof of stake. He was revealed to be CFB, who is the inventor of the DAG/Tangle, the alternative system to blockchain that Iota uses. He is a core developer of Iota. Iota is his baby.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7e85hk/comefrombeyond_inventor_of_full_proofofstake_and/dq37ck8/
it means IOTA to the moon, ETH got rekt

Thanks bizbros. Now I'm in full confidence of holding bags of MIOTA

All gonna make it.

>Left known security bug in their own code.
>Called amateur devs by MIT
>Ignore scalability issues asked in AMA

No thanks.

>Creator is on par with Satoshi.
>Just BTFO Vitalik

Hm well maybe ill go with this random guys opinion ...

LOL

IOTA may be a long hodl but this coin will be top 3 marketcap

next year will be huge for IOTA

G
>He invented proof-of-stake. Four years ago.
PEERCOIN WAS THE FIRST PROOF OF STAKE COIN.

That was a hybrid that was flawed

Nxt perfected 100% PoS

It's not really an opinion when they literally ignore top rated questions addressing scalability.

bro, Vitalik doesn't even understand their concept. why would they waste time to others who don't get it either? they have work to do

There is a bunch of stuff to be worked on as the coin is in alpha stage but knowing IOTA dev team is proven is a plus.

Also, there have been some possible solutions to the scalability questions. I don't think IOTA has announced what route they will take.

I rose 60% in the past 4 days.

Only thing I regret is not buying more and having no more money for it (not gonna take it out of my other coins because I believe in all of them)

IOTA founder regularly puts Vitalik in his place:

twitter.com/DavidSonstebo/status/932510087301779456

That cradle-robber is threatened by Iota

>Bought IOTA on a whim last monday
tfw

HOLY SHIT JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER GIOTA HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA LOVE THIS GUY

fuck that pedo

but rat4 of blackcoin invented pos

>but rat4 of blackcoin invented pos
clearly not

CfB was the first to do "full PoS"

I'm not sure what the difference is from PoS, though.

Pedo commies allied with goat fucking suicide bomber supporters. Fuck em all.

Reminder that iota hates their investors

wat

Are you talking about the fact they're holding onto the funds of thousands of users, and haven't given an ETA of when they'll return the money?

If so, it's a legit gripe. It's upsetting because they have been censoring discussion about it on their subreddit, and have been rather quiet about it. I just want my money back.

Other than that, they are a great project.

>Still in beta with next to no scrutiny
>Only on a few exchanges, one of which is their own
>Promising next to impossible features such as offline transactions, instant swaps and 0.0000, zero fees
>Launched futures and pumped up mainly on Bitfinex
>Bitfinex owns USD Tether, the company rumored to "print" fake USD Tethers, supposedly tied to the U.S. dollar
>Has 0 relations with banks, look up Wells Fargo drama
>Can't cash out USDT to US dollars, their website is broken
>Registered in Taiwan, outside of the scope of the U.S. SEC
>Released broken reclaimer tool after the foundation "took" custody of 20k addresses
>Don't forget, their dev team is full of SJWs that want to "help refugees" and give them permanent housing in Europe, refugees whom are 90% male causing almost all of the crime and rapes in Europe

Bitfinex is artificially pumping up BTC and IOTA. There is no way there is this much enthusiasm for these two shitcoins. This growth for BTC has never been seen since late 2013, you know, right before Mt. Gox crashed and burned when they too also faked their numbers in hopes that the pump would continue long enough to pay off their lost BTC.

>such as offline transactions

Are they actually fucking claiming that? What the fuck.

Zero feels is still theoretically possible if you don't count your own energy usage in validating other people's transactions

Cool story brainlet

>this amount of buttmad

The inspiration behind the iota logo.

Zero fees work now you mongoloid.