Being a kid is going for goku

Being a kid is going for goku
Becoming an adult is realising vegeta is the greatest character

>fit related cause vegeta is a manlet who overcompensates by training

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lCbJThv8H8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I never used to not like Vegeta because he was a jobber and Goku was much more successful, but in the end Vegeta won me over with his great character; it makes him cooler than Goku despite Goku getting free wins.
youtube.com/watch?v=lCbJThv8H8I

What makes Vegeta Cool is that he trains hard and understands what it means to be a family man at the same time. Before Super many would argue he over-trained resulting in smaller gains because he didn't rest like Goku did, but now he is at the perfect balance.

Vegeta is the best role model.

Goku has always persevered in his life, he trains hard but ultimately he always wins. He has, in bodybuilding terms, great genetics. His life has been for the most part easy.

Vegeta has rarely been number one, first being out-shadowed by Frieza and then Goku. Yet, he doesn't let that hold him back. He pushes himself further and further. And yes, he has done bad things, and yes, sometimes he has been fuelled by hatred and anger. But why is that so wrong? He is doing what he needs to do in order to win. He was handed a shit deck of cards since birth (shitty dad, literal genocide of his people, basically enslaved by Frieza), and has dedicated his life to overcoming it. Goku may be the elite 1%, but Vegeta is the rest of us that won't quit no matter what.

We're all gonna make it brahs.

Piccolo is by far the better former enemy turned friend character though.

Nigga Vegeta was always #1. Goku had to work hard every day to get strong enough to beat him. Only reason home didn't die in the guest Vegeta ark is cause krillin and everyone else who helped him

Is future trunks the ideal Z fighter?

doesnt fuck around, kills all the villians

>being a kid
Goku
>being a fuccboi young adult Male
Vegeta
>being an actual man
Goku

I never rooted for goku. Piccolo was my #1 until the near end of frieza saga because he was the most intelligent MF in that show related to combat and survival.
I always loved how relentless and unforgiving Vegeta was and how he succeeded, eventually, through nothing but pure passion for improvement.

Its the opposite, as a kid I was an edgy tryhard and liked vegetation. Now I realize you should grow the fuck up and nobody likes a sniveling incessant whiner like vegeta

Trunks is a literal 10/10

holy shit i forgot about that, just lost my shit lol

also i aspire to be roshi

>Vegeta Cool is that he trains hard and understands what it means to be a family man at the same time.

lmao, in what dimension are you living

>doesnt fuck around, kills all the villians
>Didnt keep his Dad's ego in check in time
>Let perfect Cell be a thing.
I mean i love Trunks but he's kind hearted like Future Gohan was.

Vegeta has a hotter wife

he goes back to the future and fucks up the androids and cell

I never used to not like vegeta? So you liked vegeta?

You mean Tien?

The main one we live in.
But if you're gonna cherry pick remember the time Kid Buu destroyed earth. Goku left the kids and picked up Mr. Satan instead, in hindsight doing that saved everyone but it was a reckless call.

True, but all i'm saying is he only killed to make try to make things right because he didn't understand how time travel worked. But i'll give it to you since he did kill Dabura in his timeline.

Ever since I can remember Ive been a sucker for underdogs

Thats why its Krillen for me.