New gym posing lol

>new gym posing lol
No ,seriously what the FUCK does this even mean i've had anons try to explain it to me but I still can't wrap my head around the message that this woman is trying to communicate. I'm dead-ass, unrionically WHAT DOES SHE MEAN BY THIS?

pretty selfexplanatory desu

new gym posing lol

She thinks she's too good for him and is mocking him.

Jokes on her though, she will burn out within a couple years of this photo being taken.

>She thinks she's too good for him and is mocking him.
OK but how do her words convey that!?? I don't understand still! What the fuck!?

fucking manlet

The more pressing question is why the fuck did you fags need to have that explained to you?

You're not going to understand. Women aren't rational, they do retarded shit like this all the time. People are such huge brainlet these days that they just string words together without knowing what they mean and put a laughing emoji on it.

What's that headset for lol

She thinks he is doing a pose and is mocking it

probably just some in-joke, the dude isn't being attacked here

He was probably talking to his mates and that bitch tried mogging him

>What's that headset for lol
He's probably an instructior.

>probably just some in-joke, the dude isn't being attacked here
You're all daft. The stock photo on the wall is her.

>You're all daft. The stock photo on the wall is her.

How could you possibly tell that

I really want to hit her in the face with a shovel.

I'd fix her eyebrows boxing the shit out of her

That's the lat pulldown attachment

same but with my dick

One point that wasnt raised is the females need to post pictures of them self.

She is mocking a physical superior human because "trying is lame", or that is what lazy people think.

What's the point of recreating an old thread? Are you testing the newfags?

Fuck off retard, there's LITERALLY a fucking screencap of this exact post with an explanation and everything

He looks like he lifts a lot but he still somehow manages to look like shit. Why is that?

he's doesn't know he's getting photographed, and he's not in ideal lighting

come on man

>manlet
>no calves
but that's not the point of the thread

Here you go

Not only her words also her emoji use and facial expression clearly displayed that... she wouldn't dare mock Chad in that manner.

shes insecure and knows she's not funny, so she's just trying to talk shit on some random guy to make herself look cool

Balding manlet syndrome

This doesn't explain WHAT SHE IS SAYING, just WHY she is saying it!
>why is she making fun/being mean
Yeah I understand this. No one is debating that she isn't a vapid cunt. But this doesn't break down what it is she is saying about him.
Is she saying "posing" as in he is a poser?
Is she saying "posing" as in making fun of his stance?
Is she upset that she's never seen this guy at the gym before and he's standing like that? Why would that bother her? What if he's not even new, what if he usually goes at a different time from her and his schedule was different that day so it's her first time seeing him?

She aint saying anything its just for her attention, the guy's standing is normal.

>She aint saying anything
YES SHE FUCKING IS SHE WROTE A THING USING WORDS SO SHE IS SAYING SOMETHING! YOU MOTHER FUCKERS STOP FUCKING WITH ME!!!

t. manlet

Autism

Ill tell you. Either one of two answers

"Im in a new gym... look at this guy posing"

Or

"This guy is new and hes doing the New Gym Pose"

come on man..........

"he" isn't even important thing in this photo
Read the post again

What if we really went to be like us never really coming on?
Does that makes them being a better believer?

Here, this sentence has the same meaning, now look at my cute picture

just say "i don't fucking know" don't try to act like you don't know the difference between the motivation behind the message and the message itself.
>"Im in a new gym... look at this guy posing"
Posing as in being a poser/faker or posing as in striking a pose?
>"This guy is new and hes doing the New Gym Pose"
and just what the fuck is the "New Gym Pose"?

Anllela is a goddess fuck off

What the fuck is your problem mate? This is absurdly overthinking some random shit

>Seeking logic in women
You havent even left Virgintown and yet dare posting here..

The whole point is that the message was nonsensical, there is no meaning she was trying to convey aside from her own personal vanity.

i have destroyed gash from california to massachusetts to brazil to chile don't fucking call me virgintown! you could never match stripes with me not if you had one billion dollars could you match the life experiences i have had!
i have seen this screenshot for a long ass time and i want to know what the fuck "new gym posing lol" is supposed to literally mean. the only thing people talk about is that she's being a cunt, no one is addressing the actual meaning of the phrase she uses. hell post her doxx or something and i'll ask her myself if you people can't help me, wouldn't you like that? for me to leave you all the fuck alone? it seems that way so who the hell is she??

this is so accurate to the times we live in, it physically hurts me to read this.

I believe she means posing as in a physical pose.

Also, theres no such thing as a New Gym Pose, but id guess its just a term she made up to describe the new guy who just walks in and strikes a pose

New gym
Posing lol
She's making fun of him for posing without any sense of irony.

who cares what it means

she means "look at my lips and imagine cumming on them"

It is an amalgamation of the following two statements:

1. This guy is a manlet creep, with a retarded headset.
2. This is my cute new pose I just made up.

Whatever doesn't stick she hopes to absorb with her aesthetics.

Reread the fucking pic you double nigger. What she says has no intended or implied meaning. It just adds to the fact she included him in the snap. If she just made that post without the text it would look much more strange, it's more or less there to help point him out despite her being in the foreground

Fresh content you guys. I never seen anything like that on this board. Give me all (you)s

>and just what the fuck is the "New Gym Pose"?
Go to a new gym. Do few sets of whatever and when you are done with it, look in the mirror. The pose you are making is the "New Gym Pose".

Its when you are trying to look like you are just chilling when in fact you are deciding what exercise you gonna do next and trying to figure out where it is.

New gym pose, you fucking retard.

This isn't true. She's only posting this to draw attention to herself. Nobody is looking at the dude, just her, and she knows it.

Did anybody else always think he was wearing a handsfree set with earpiece and microphone? I only just realised it's the end of the lat pulldown handle.

why is he wearing a microphone

He is a telemarketer

I actually know her, I showed her when it was posted as well as the thread
She was laughing her ass off of all the ridiculous claims everyone made just because of those words

and that somehow disproves everything
reddit leave, etc.

He's tech support

did u also show her ur tiny weiner lmao

I actually do know her IRL and she actually thought a the attention and analysis meant she was hot. I didn't even respond when she said it

All that fit won't fix lack of hips.
Shame!

look closer

Kys

Kys

He is still wearing some kind of artifact on his ear (look closer)

Big Rat garnish

Pretty sure you're just trying to recreate this thread the caption doesn't matter she just wanted to take a selfie and needed to slap a caption on there so she didn't come across as a vain cunt.

And then everyone clapped

Id fuck her eyebrows

The guy's inquisitive stance indicates that he is not very familiar with the layout of the gym. The girl is making fun of his disorientation.

Is this really so hard for you autists?

I wasn't disputing that, he's wearing earphones. He's not wearing a microphone though.

Simple stuff, she found and excuse to take a selfie so she could put it on instagram so dozens on Beta Orbiters could reply on it.

she was right, and you didn't respond because you knew it.

You guys expect too much of women.

The subject of her photograph isn't the man in the background or the "joke" she made about him, it's that kissy duck face she's making.
By posting it within this framework she has plausible deniability to herself and others about being an attention whore.

Stop thinking like women aren't just grown children.

dude you're right. never noticed it.

>t. new gym poser

I didn't respond because I don't find her hot. If we're going by her retarded logic, I won't give her a hotness vote of attention if I don't find her hot.

uhh idk have you heard about a little something called HEIGHT FACE FRAME

WHO THE FUCK CARES YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCHES ILL BREAK YOUR SPINE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

because he's an ugly, balding manlet. he still looks better than he would if he didn't lift though. being jacked makes you look better, it doesn't automatically make you look good.

basketball shorts

Shes exaggerating his pose saying he's standing in a dynamic super hero pose but in reality she's just a thot trying to take a cute selfie by making fun of someone else. Don't get caught up on this picture or other thotties breh

She's at a new gym. She sees a man posing and finds it funny because she's a vain cunt who wants to take a selfie but wanted a reason, so this guy minding his own business became her reason.

What the text means is:
>[I'm in a] New gym [. He's] posing lol

What's with the triggered manlets in this thread?

5 years later and I just now realize that Bluetooth microphone thing is actually a lat pulldown bar.
What else in my life is a complete lie.

Fuck! Thought that was a mic!

fuck, you just blew my mind user. questioning everything right now

Imagine being this desperate for approval.

>the rostie face expression

>What if we really went to be like us never really coming on?
>Does that makes them being a better believer?

right im stealing this, holy kek that was great

One critical point that everyone keeps missing.
How long had the guy been standing like that for her to notice him, take her phone out and aim a selfie so that it catches him in the frame.
This is not a normal idle animation.

>giving a fuck about any of this

yup. if you can't tell she's a vain whore then there is no hope for you

>Be me
>Just turned 40
>Decided to start lifting around 34 when I couldn’t see my feet anymore when I looked down
>Wanted to look good for my wife, who’s kept it tight even after two kids
>Feel good about the progress I’ve made
>Near the end of my workout, stop to talk to my buddy Mike
>Notice a girl who couldn’t be older than 20 making duck faces into her phone
>Ignore her, my daughter is getting to that age
>Finish talking to Mike, finish my workout, go home to my loving family
>See this
>Know she’s just compensating for a lack of male role models

thanks lad, i've never connected the dots there

guessing he just has headphones in on the other ear than which is much more reasonable

This entire time I thought he was a manager at the gyms McDonald's or something

nice headcanon faggot

she has a personality disorder and so does he, she is wary of his but doesn’t notice that the face she’s making+compulsively sharing it with her friends indicates poor mental health as well. all in all they are both subhuman

>shit calves