Office Christmas party

>office Christmas party

Suicide fuel

>Christmas

Best day of the year desu mate. Also easiest pussy ever I've banged a 9/10 married chick three out of four of my last holiday parties.

yeah i don't see why you wouldn't like christmas holiday parties. maybe kys? i dunno :^)

>HAHA OUR COMPANY IS SO FUN!!

RIGHT user?

You horrible man

I never went to those, always stayed at home rather browsing the internet and jerking off to JOI.
Never could come up with a good enough reason to waste my freetime with normalfags that I hate.

>tfw no christmas party

This. It's the one chance a year with enough alcohol and good spirits to finally manifest all the sexual tension that has been building all year at the office.

I never went, if they hate me then so be it.

>tfw giant extended family of people you barely know
>tfw when the next six weeks will probably cost you about 3000 dollars in food, booze and amazon gift cards

i hate being white

Not with all the alcohol in the world I would have fucked any of those retarded cunts at my last job, they tried to get my dick tho but I played oblivious and ignored the signals hoping it goes away.

lmao ditto bro

there is one bitch who's literally so thirsty, i could tell her then and there to suck my dick in the toilet and she would 100% do it.

problem is although she's not bad looking she's a pajeet and literally fucking stupid and i am not sticking my thing in that for my own respect

she shills chainlink?

no REQ

Oh those times are cash, when alcohol is present you get to see a lot of hidden personalities among colleagues.

why? because I don't want to fuck some cunt that I have to see 40 hours every week and listen to her retarded drivel?
no thanks, I rather jerk off before I deal with this bullshit. like as if the whole thing wouldn't explode in my face anyway if I would make a move with an obviously very manipulative whore.

she invested in confido

Is this a new coin? Where to buy?

>i hate being white
t. Morty Goldberg