Doctor said you can't workout on accutane

>Doctor said you can't workout on accutane

What the actual fuck, this shit goes on for like 8 months i will either become a skelly or an obese fag what the fuck am i supposed to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JV3cpdexdVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't use accutane

it's gotta be annoying for people to stare at you all day. i don't even like making eye contact with people at the grocery store

I gladly woudn't if my face wasn't absolutely volcano tier in terms of pimples and shit

Wait,....do this: increase you cal intake by 20% or 30%. Start lifting again but reduce your weights so you don't get joint pain (I believe your doctor told you this to stop working out).....then, with time, try to go back to your normal weights.

I don't know your Accutane dosage, but the only thing I would avoid is big impacts on the joints like running or jumping for a while. Also consider skipping power cleans.

I believe your diet is lean due to your problem. Do not engage into shitty, trash food.

>tfw going to take accutane with already having wrist pain

Lets fucking go.

I have Hidradenitis Suppurativa and still work out.

Dude accutane is what steroid users use to prevent acne. I've never heard that you cant work out on it (however im not a doctor blablabla)

Clean your sheets and sleep on your back

I did this and my acne went away in a week

>can't workout on accutane
As much as I think Accutane is an extreme way of preventing acne, I believe this is bullshit.
But Accutane has some fucking nightmarish side effects.
I would't use it until you tried a few topical acne meds first.
I loved Epiduo.

i was on accutane for like a year and lifted like normal and was completely fine lmao. just fucking lift?

>has some fucking nightmarish side effects

If you are a retard saying Accutane will give you depression dont even bother posting

I was on accutane and doctor said there were absolutely no problem with working out.
How much are you on ? 20g/day ?

I’ve never heard of a doctor saying that either. I took accutane in highschool and still wrestled and lifted while I was on it and nothing negative happened. I was just told not to drink while on it.

I am supposed to get like 20/30 but i first have to take some tests.

I used accutane for like 4 months 40mg/day. I trained too. The only problem i notice was some mild pain on my ankle. Nothing serious tho. I squat 160kg x reps ATG so maybe the weight was the issue. The only shitty side unavoidable was the chapped lips.

>medical studies are wrong if I green-text hard enough

>I was just told not to drink while on it
Same, but would actually a beer every week or something cause me to fucking die or something?

This makes no sense. Your doctor is taking into account that you MIGHT get joint pain. Guess what, see if you get joint pain, if you don't - go lift, it's fine.

I think it said this because the acutane fucks with your sweat glands I'm pretty sure. Cause the formation of pimples is just the oil glands around your air follicles getting clogged, so no oil, no acne. But this also leads to really dry skin.

But I've never taken it, I actually got prescribed it by a dermatologist. But I found some other, less extreme topical medication that worked for me.

And don't listen to some of the people on here, certain people just have fucked up skin. It's like saying if you have dermatitis just change your pillow sheets and it'll go away.

What if i already have joint pain?

Some people get depression while on roacutane this is fact.
But the truth is this can be fucking related to the outburst of acne you get in the first month. When you see your acne getting better you feel great as fuck. And come on man. Some fuckers die taking aspirines

nah im pretty sure its to do with your joints but unless you feel pain you should just lift as normal desu

>wearing wang

hahahaha

Don't drink user. Or you will feel like SHIT after. I'm not talking about a hangover but feeling you're fucking dying. I guess its related with how hard roaccutane hits with your liver.

surely, if attention really bothered her, she would have gone for a different attire, rather than peacock through her sexuality and unconventionality on top of her celebrity.

Accutane can damage your liver so you shouldn't put any unnecessary strain on it, that includes alcohol.
Maybe one beer won't do anything, but I wouldn't risk it.

A beer won’t kill you but be careful, myself and everyone I know that took it got way more drunk when we were on it. Pretty much every drink is doubled.

Go fuck yourself, you never had real acne to begin with. You had blemishes.

Is Accutane and Izotek the same shit

Yes, you have to check your triglyceride level.
Anyway I recommend you to take 10g/day for a month before going up.
You really need your body to get used to the meds trust me jumping to 30g/day directly will fuck you up.
I quit the therapy at the middle couldn't bare the side effect but was worth it tho even with half treatment my skin is quite neat.
But remember that this is not a cure, this is a sacrifice. You get rid of your bad skin but your exchange it for general health.
Depends on how you body react and how much you've been on accutane and the dose you'll get persistent side effect even after the treatment.
You can totally work out on accutane, there's no problem just drink more water you used to.
Check blood every month, and as soon as you feel some pain or discomfort in the lower back stop the treatment and ask for consult, it means your kidneys are having a hard time.
Good luck bro

>getting acne
Skinlets...when will they learn?

Yes. Isotretinoin. Accutane is a label. For example I was using Isocutan which is one label in my country.

If attention bothered her she would stop being Rihanna

Wat. I've been on accutane for months now and just kept lifting as normal. No shit has changed. Sides are dry skin on hands and lower legs.

I worked out while on Accutane for 8 months. A little bit of joint soreness every now and then but nothing particularly abnormal happened. Made normal gains lost some fat ect.

well, yeah, my point exactly

I was on Accutane and I lifted. Nobody ever told me not to. Never had any problems.

Don't know about the rest of you guys, but this settles it for me. A clinical study of n=1 is enough evidence for me. Thanks for your contribution.

It depends on your dosage and your particular circumstances. Everyone experiences different side effects, some people experience none. You should probably try it for yourself, OP, just drink a lot of water, spend some extra time on stretching, warming up, and developing mobility, and once you're on accutane, do not go especially hard on the gym, go little by little to see if you experience pain.

If i have a fucked up wrist that hurts a bit (still allows me to lift normally) will accutane make it hurt more? How the fuck can my fucking joint/bone/whatever hurt more because of fucking pills

Personally I gotta recommend against Accutane. I used it as an 18 year old (now 24) and I dont believe it was worth it. It works if you adhere to taking it on schedule however the side effects can be permanent or severe. I woke up one morning almost unable to move. Every joint in my body was locking up and incredibly painful. Medicine induced lupus they called it. Stopped taking the Accutane immediately and my joint symptoms went away. However my lips remained permanently chapped. To this day I have to apply medicated lip balm a few times a day to avoid irritation. I believe the Accutane permanently and negatively effected my sebaceous glands. Tough through the acne and use natural remedies imo

Lol I wrestled on Accutane. You get scraped up but it's fine. Eat lots of fat and protein and stay very hydrated. Otherwise you will wreck yourself.

But you can absolutely lift, doctors know nothing

>working out on accutane

enjoy being a cripple for life

youtube.com/watch?v=JV3cpdexdVU

>Eat lots of fat and protein and stay very hydrated
>muh generic advice
Don't forget to breathe.

You fags have to make everything harder

I feel so bad for the multi millionaire superstar too, you cunt

Accutane survivor here. It made my skin worse, but that wasnt ur question.

Ofcourse you can work out, what are you, a pussy? You think theres ever been a doctor that looks a pro level bodybuilder and condones it? No. Never. All doctors hate lifting.

Your doctor is most likely jewish and wants you weak. Weak patients make money.

>It made my skin worse
W
H
A
T

I worked out while using it

Only thing I noticed was that I easier got pain in back
The mental side effects are scarier

Try vegan diet instead

>The mental side effects are scarier
They don't exist. If they did with you, it wasn't because of accutane

You can still workout on accutane. I do recommend accutane as well, went from having awful acne for like 4 years to literally nothing. There are a lot of horrific side effects but if you take care of yourself you should be fine. The biggest problem is joints. Your joints can become pretty painful at times. You can lose some strength while you're on it but you can still train.

Where did you go to medical school again?
Can I see your diploma?

I am gonna record my doctor who said it to me just today the next time i will go to her.

>accutane
I am so glad i didn't have to use that shit.
My acne was apparently caused by dairy, so I just quite that shit and it went away.

>what the fuck am i supposed to do
Do what the fuck your doctor says, obviously. He probably knows better about accutane than a bunch of dyels on a Mongolian throat singing board.

I did SS while on accutane, had no problem. My brother got back pain and couldn't lift on it though, so you just gotta wait and see for yourself.

>Accutane
>destroy your liver just to clear your skin
>once you hop off accutane it will go bad again because you didn't address the underlying issue
this is your mind on accutane

>Your joints can become pretty painful at times
This is actually interesting, is the pain "real", i mean will the joints fucking break if you go a bit heavier like pre-accutane or is it just a feeling from accutane?

You just serendipitously happened to have gotten expert medical advice on this topic the day before you found this thread?
Sure thing pal.
Let's also just ignore the heaps of scientific studies that show Accutane leading to various mental disorders.

I am the OP, retard.

Effects (i.e no acne) from accutane are permanent like 90% of the time.

Look my dude, if your acne is horrendous, I guess it's worth it but don't be dogmatic.
You don't "play for team Accutane" just because you use it.
Be objective.
There are real reports of serious mental side effects.
If you haven't tried topical meds or diet alteration yet, you're a fool.
Dermatologists push whatever acne meds their vendor pushes on them for monetary gain because unlike, say syphilis, acne can be treated with many different medications and most people will respond well to a wide variety of meds which allows doctors to push the ones they profit from most without getting accused of malpractice.

I guess it depends on the mechanism. If it messes with cartilage you might be aggravating it with serious exercise.

I had tons of creams and maybe some worked but:
a)my fucking skin was red as if i was a native american
b)i have to take them everytime and if i stop the acne will comeback.

Accutane is a one time thing which sounds pretty fucking good

Took Accutane at 18. Lost interest in wrestling (d1 school) & quit at 20, mind started rapidly descending into shittiness, by 21 I had dropped out of school and was basically bedridden in turbo-crazymode. I'll always wonder whether these were related.

(t. 28 now, Veeky Forums, happy, employed, lifting, wrestling again, getting laid, poorfag)

I was on accutane twice dude, it does jack shit. Works for about 3 months until you quit then acne comes right back, every time. Only way I fixed this was daily facial scrubs in the shower, drinking only water (and occasionally milk) and cutting my sugar intake down.

Yes, it made it worse. My spots came to the surface too quickly and now my skin is scarred. I have zero acne, but my skin looks like a cheese grater.

I wont lie, its destroyed me as a person. I used to be handsome with acne. Now im ugly with scars. Im currently working a job where i guard a car park to get 02 laser surgery, but its minimum wage and i can never get enough. I sometimes cry. I avoid social situations and never look in the mirror. I havent even spoke with a girl simce 2016 when i finished my course. Thinking of going thailand to do the surgery, but the flight and hotel negate the savings. Just gotta keep on at my horrible shit job. I dont even have a hut, i stand in the cold.

did you actually keep using it after the acne cleared? you do know you're supposed to eat it for at least 6 months no matter how quickly the acne goes away?

also, for fucks sake this thread is full of retarded shit. Accutane is mildly toxic to the liver (i.e. certain liver markers in blood tests might elevate a bit) which is fine if you're not stressing it in other ways, also it dries up your skin pretty badly. any other side effect than these is in your head with 99,9% certainty

Remember face gains are better than muscle gains, it's worth it trust me.

Bullshit. It genuinely affected me mentally. If it didnt affect, whoppee fucking do for you. But the mental aspects are awful. I was recovering from schitzo affective disorder and accutane sent me over the edge again. Anyone considering accutane, please be careful if you are prone to depression

Just train anyway user, currently studying pharmacy.
Its a scary drug though, my textbook lists at least 15 side effects as common.
Basically meaning you're gonna get at least 3-5 side effects from just one drug.
Just make sure you drink a lot of water because most side effects are listed as dryness of various body parts.

No offense but in your recovering state I bet taking vitamin C could've pushed you 'over the edge' if you believed that it has that side effect.

>common side effect
>20-30% chance of getting it

back to the pharmacy studies wih you dude

isnt accutane that shit that makes you commit suicide

I've been on it about a month so far and only have dried lips and skin. I've been lifting the whole time and still no join pain but I'll see I guess.

Don't listen to retards saying Accutane ruined their life. They're just losers who need something to blame their issues on, it's the same with any "controversial" medicine.

>20-30% isn't common

not him, but you're retarded my dude. you're like the dumb liberals who thought ''no way in hell trump's gonna win with those 20-30% odds''. Those 20%-30% odds meant that in a statistical series, he would have won every fourth election. Those are good odds. People were retarded enough to think that at the time the polls gave him a 20-30% chance of winning, it meant 'only 20-30% of the population would vote for him'.

Would you put yourself under the knife if the surgery had 20-30% mortality rates and you had alternative treatments which you haven't exhausted yet?

Learn to basic probabilities you illiterate dyel meathead.

Doesnt matter what you say, it affected me. The warning stands, be mindful guys, if you take anti-depressants id recommend it.

And vitamin c wouldnt send anyone over the edge, its water soluble

Recommend it as in being mindful, and careful consideration

> Common side effect in medical treatment: between 1 in 10 and 1 in 100 people are affected

that was my point, retard. you're talking so much pointless shit it's unbelievable. just stop you wannabe intellect dumbfuck

people who strive to become famous are extroverts

doctors are actually retarded and give their 'advice' to weaken you because they are jealous

>accutane

The only reason this shit is even legal is they haven't found a good alternative

the acne scars are probably better than all the side effects, stunted growth and insane shit like that it can do

Become obese, you'll have a better base to build your gains

When did youe guys skin get better? I just turned 20 and while my face is generally clear I still wouldn't want anyone to touch it. Same with my back and chest, feels awful to touch

is your doctor one of (((them))) by chance?
Half the people roiding are on accutane and they work out

nah bro it wont kill you just stay hydrated with lots of water too (stick to beer its less dehydrating than doing shots of vodka persay)

is it bad i cant stop laughing at this roasty LOOOL

It destroyed my acne for life with one course. That happened for my brothers and a friend too.

Dermatologist said it works like that in 4/5 cases, and in those who need a round 2 it works in 4/5 cases again. Of course I take what they say with a grain of salt cuz they're trying to sell you shit.

christ bro just take out a loan to get the surgery then declare bankruptcy if its that bad

Reduce your consumption of sugar and increase your consumption of vegetables. Significantly. Also do a 2-3 month eliminate diet and find out WHAT is making your skin go mad.

Clean your sheets daily using natural detergents. Wash your face less, not more, so you don't irritate your skin so much. Get a daylight lamp to improve vitamin D uptake

never trust a (((statistician)))