Confido redund

One of the devs on telegram posted this. hopefully some comfort to some investors

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/confido/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=k36sIRRdFSU
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/763zqp/my_research_on_confido_an_escrow_payment_platform/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUT I BOUGHT FIR $1

This is going to make the price drop even more lol poor bastards

>Adding salt to the wound

Brutal.

>mfw they scam everyone again and cash in the remaining tokens for a few bucks just to add to the burn

A scam inside a scam

well its trading for less so better than nothing i spose lol

WHEN DOES THE SCAMMING STOP

kek. nice exit scam idea.

>devs make 20x and so do their friends
>ico investors don't lose their funds so no complaints to the SEC
>greedy traders get rekt but SEC doesn't care what happens to traders making peer to peer transactions based on speculation

These guys are good. They probably lurk here or starting shilling here first.

>inb4 they're not sending any ETH back, they're stealing the remaining tokens too

Could you fucking imagine

That's exactly what I was thinking.

DO NOT SEND YOUR FUNDS TO THAT ADDRESS PEOPLE.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA they fucked you guys good.

I hope everyone learnt from this
LINK is your only bastion

fullkek

>implying LINK is not a scam either

>implying it is

oh my fucking god

wait a second, is this real? I woke up not too long ago and I am down over $54K on my investment in CFD. Can somebody clarify what is going on? I bought in with almost everything I had when it was .94 cents. What is happening? I am seeing rumors that the developers did an exit scam. Is this true? Does anyone know why their website is down? I'm not getting any responses from email or anything. I feel really fucking sick. Can someone tell me please what is happening?

Tell that Pajeet dev to fuck off.

sorry for your loss man, its ogre

Website went down, 'devs' dumped their tokens.

THIS IS WHAT WE GET FOR GETTING SCAMMED, ANOTHER FUCKING SCAM????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

stop larping.

all your worst fears are true
welcome justfag

What do you mean? I don't understand what happened? I saw a tweet also from KuCoin that it is being delisted. How can I salvage what I have left and sell for a loss? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!!!!!!???

You is kill

Lol they're probably eating some cheese-naan at your expenses

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/confido/
trading below ICO price because their lawyer (LITERALLY NAMED PAJEET) fucked them. Their project is essentially dead.

Remember to breathe slowly and deeply and don't suicide. There's still plenty of scams you'll be able to lose your money on in the future.

All crypto are scam you retard.

RARE PINKIE

If not larp, you're a candidate for JUST of the week.

People are gonna be trying to hunt those devastated down

>pravik pajeet
maxkek

they literally exit scammed lastnight. Some delusional cunts in telegram buying up as the mania sets in. Sorry man there is no salvaging here, hope for a deadcat to 8c or something.

> send us ur tokens
> we gonna give you its 130% market cost
Ye, sure

Sell on etherdelta. Or maybe send to OP's pic and get a refund at ICO price. Also post proof of your loss.

>(LITERALLY NAMED PAJEET)

are you referring to the infamous crypto figurehead Pravik Pajeet?

>sergey

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>at ICO price only

>Pravik PAJEET
>JOOST van Doorn
>CONfido

Okay, which of you genius bastards did this?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY

MOMMY

HAHAHA!

lmao is this real?

That's obviously a scam

hahahaha

kek, is this fake or not? it's currently trading on etherdelta for like 1.5 cents...

nice reddit pasta

Like pottery

>ICOs
>not a jewish scheme to rob you of your money

medium.com/@liquidaeon/introducing-proof-of-confidence-32d9a4cca0bb

I just sent them my tokens and still no refund

This can't be happening

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAa

holy shit. proof?

Have you guys not noticed
they misspelt "CND" for "CNF"?

DO NOT SEND YOUR TOKENS BACK.

Holy kek these scammers are truly ruthless.

LOL WHAT TOKENS

Sorry I meant CFD for CNF...
oops.but still.

DONT BE DUMB

Anyone has an invite to the Telegram chat?

Can I get the Palm Beach report??

well, at least the devs sold their tokens at a comfy 1$.

JOOST

AHAHAHAHAHAH
i'm literally shitting my pants

HAHAHAHAHHA

FUCKING REKT HAHAHHAH

LMAO that's what I was thinking. JUST to rub salt in their wounds.

Kek how many are going to get DOUBLE scammed by these guys, I almost want to give them props for the sheer genius if it all.

10/10 LARPING

So if I invest in the Liquidaeon ICO, I get my ETH back AND the liquidaeon tokens?

basically, and you can also change your mind at any time and receive 100% of your eth back (no tokens though). From what I've seen the developer seems pretty serious and is willing to work for free to achieve their goals.

Joost (or the imposter) spoke Dutch on the telegram. Whenever a Dutch person asked a questio, he would be there to answer. This makes me think he is actually Dutch or has the ability to speak and write Dutch fluently.

Ok so I'm retarded. How does putting eth in this system different from an ICO? Also what's Liquidaeon about?

Kek this coin was supposed to prevent scams based on smart contracts and now they go and do this.

guys...GUYS...GUYYYS!!!

so uhhhh yeah i sent them my last few remaining tokens to try and get a refund. still no refund.

instead of purchasing the tokens directly, staking your ethereum inside a trustless smart contract allows you to receive tokens in exchange for the 'opportunity cost' paid. Since you chose to hold your ether in the proof of confidence contract for the duration of the staking period, you are rewarded with tokens because you aren't a speculator.

as for Liquidaeon, think banking/lending. All systems are based on destructive elements like interest/debt/inflation that rob consumers of purchasing power over time. Liquidaeon is based on the additive asset of time, with several mechanics built in to achieve equilibrium of value and usage.

OH OH NOO UH UH OH OH AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OH OH NOO UH UH OH OH AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA OH OH NOO UH UH OH OH AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Please be real

makes sure you send CNF tokens not CFD
CJEERS

they won't do it. the tokens sell at 3 cents each on delta, so if it was actually real someone could buy them out and sell them for 4 each

True if big

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=k36sIRRdFSU

Dead cat was to 15 cents last night. It's not bouncing again.

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

SO many good keks missed since their faggit went private
But heres one more for ya
From "LINKtrader" of course

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/763zqp/my_research_on_confido_an_escrow_payment_platform/

> In my opinion they are solving the problem of getting scammed when using crypto in deals not involving a registered company.
> Their team is quite decent. All team members seem educated

They ironically proved the value of their project by doing this.

mfw I buy 100k at 1.5c and sell at 4cents