Myprotein Whey Powders - Which flavour?

So I wanted to get some new protein powders and was wondering which flavours you guys would recommend. Definitely getting natural so far, always a must for me. Does anyone here how natural vanilla tastes like and how it compares to the regular vanilla flavour?

Feel free to discuss your experiences, no matter which brand or flavour

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01M7595KZ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>whey
no need to take milk from tiny cow babies, user

only niggers and children need flavours and trade their protein/scoop ratio in favour of sucralose.

has anyone actually tried that stuff? from the moment I heard of it, I thought it sounded pretty disgusting. I mean just take the regular stuff because there's no need to bother with some fancy bullshit

Organic

rest is pure garbage outside straciatella, but this one is based off of one shake

It's aight. They usually have sales, $55 for an 11lb bag. Honestly the biggest reason I buy it.

I know mate. I am usually the one in these threads who is always saying that but my girlfriend wants a package of natural vanilla so I'm curious. Thing is, I need to get 2kg just to get rid of the damn delivery fee so I have to drink 1kg of the natural vanilla. Considering buying a 1kg pack of another flavour though, just in case I want to try something a bit sweeter

first time I ever bought something off of myprotein, I bought a kg of straciatella. delicious as fuck with milk. tried it with water once and almost threw up, it was that bad

I was referring to the soy protein, not the regular whey

amazon.com/dp/B01M7595KZ

I've just bought a couple days ago a 5kg bag of latte flavour and I don't have any problem with it. I tried with water, added to oats and yogurt, and in a homemade strawberry shake. It's not fucking ambrosia but is drinkable and it's protein.
It's my first protein bag and I was scared shitless because all the online whinning about disgusting protein flavour. Fucking pussies

The CSPI moved Sucralose from "caution" to "avoidance".

I have stevia at home but I was thinking about changing it up with flavours

unfortunately, I'm not a fan of coffee but I assume others who like coffee will appreciate the input. If you want other flavours, I can definitely recommend chocolate smooth. that's a classic that I'm sure everybody can enjoy. straciatella only with milk, and regular vanilla preferably with milk although you can mix it with coacoa and almost get the chocolate smooth flavour

I think that if you take it in moderation, you should be fine. If you take four scoops a day, I'm sure it doesn't go that well

i used chocolate smooth for a long time, then they sent me a bag with maggots in it, so i never bought anything from them again. the were not willing to give me back my money, the just replaced the contaminated bag.

>moderation

Well, it's also indigestible, so it's associated with cramps.

Cheap but tastes like ass and clumps real badly even in a blender

>not eating maggots for extra brotein

It's almost like you don't want to make it...

Save yourself some money and buy unflavoured.

Mix it with milk and it just tastes like milk.

I have only had cookies and cream as that is my favored flavor in general, and I like it, though it may be a little too sweet for others. Myproton's c&c is the only protons I take now

>clumps real badly even in a blender
perfect way to get a new package for free then

I am getting 2,5kg of natural already. like I said, the natural vanilla is for my gf (half is for me) and I thought that I might make a thread if I decided to get another kilo of something else

yeah, had cookies and cream before and it was great with milk. didn't try it with water though

Didn't happen/10

Chocolate Smooth is best.

Mint choc is usually a safe bet.

>Chocolate Smooth is best

it really is the most consistently good flavour. I can't imagine someone not thinking that it tastes nice

so nobody here tried natural vanilla?

Chocolate smooth tastes like absolute ass in water. It's OK in milk. Cookies&cream and mocha were quite good in either.

strawberries n cream or salted caramel

Just bought this one, and yeah its pretty much like melted mint chocolate ice cream

Their chocolate smooth flavour made me feel sick drinking it (only ever did with water though, didn't try milk). I was hesitant to buy from them again, but got a bag of natural vanilla today, mixed it with milk and it's fucking delicious.

i have

the chocolate smooth flavor tastes better than their whey imo

Vanilla isn't half bad either.

It delicious when you add one scoops with your oats

unflav is best

>unfortunately, I'm not a fan of coffee but I assume others who like coffee will appreciate the input. If you want other flavours, I can definitely recommend chocolate smooth. that's a classic that I'm sure everybody can enjoy. straciatella only with milk, and regular vanilla preferably with milk although you can mix it with coacoa and almost get the chocolate smooth flavour
Appreciate the input. I was looking for vanilla or chocolate smooth as I read recommended by most people but I'm a poorfag and latte was the cheapest at that moment.

Rocky road is the best. Trust me on this OP.

strawberry cream has been the top flavor for me
vanilla is also good
chocolate is alright but im not a big fan of chocolate anyway
Stick to the basics they are the best.
The other flavors are pretty bad

vanilla was superb with milk and GOOD with water. I used it way too often with eggs and made pancakes out of it.

>stracciatella flavor
>google it
>italian egg soup

what the fuck

Recently got Salted Caramel and Chocolate Orange as I was getting sick of Strawberry cream. Salted caramel has a subtle and not so sweet flavor good for mixing with oats in the morning and the Chocolate Orange leaves a nice orange after taste.

Unflavoured
All the others have slightly less protein and a lot more sugar in each scoop

chocolate smooth is really tasty with milk. it really depends on your preference when it comes to mixing most wheys with water though
>but got a bag of natural vanilla today, mixed it with milk and it's fucking delicious
no fucking way, that's great to hear. I actually ordered 2,5kg of natural and 2,5kg of the natural vanilla. as long as it's as good as the regular vanilla, I'm satisfied. If my girlfriend doesn't like it, I'll use all of that shit

yeah, the vanilla flavour goes really well with oats. didn't have whey for almost half a year so I'm looking forward to finally mixing some whey into my mix (oats, one banana, peanut butter, and optionally some grated coconuts)

word. it goes with anything but I love to have some change now and then

get ye gone, you goblin. I know damn well that many criticised that one for being sweet as fuck

I actually heard a lot of positive opinions on the strawberry flavours, mostly when it comes to the natural strawberry flavour. I would like to try it but I don't feel like committing to a whole kg of that stuff because I don't like the fruity flavours as much as the "mild" ones. Maybe I'll share one someday when I get the opportunity of getting a 1kg pack
>Stick to the basics they are the best
true that. having read several reviews, it seems as if the kinkier flavours are also the ones that taste atrocious

I like vanilla but I feel as if the flavour could be stronger with water. I'm really looking forward to the natural vanilla one

If I had had more money, I would have gotten one pack of salted caramel. the one flavour that I am really eager to try, yet never had the chance. I needed some natural though so I had to go without caramel this time around

unflavoured is totally rank, don't know how you guys can stand that
chocolate smooth is good, everybody seems to like it
vanilla is ok
strawberry cream tastes as artificial as you would expect but it's decent
chocolate mint is pretty good, would have expected to grow tired of it but didn't
salted caramel has a more subtle flavour but is pretty ok

DO NOT GET VANILLA. Totally disgusting

Cookies & cream - tastes good both with milk and water.
Also tried chocolate banana - good one, too.

do you drink chocolate mint with water or milk?

water. gotta stay on the train to lean city.

unflavoured with chocolate drops

Chocolate Brownie is pretty good, but it's extremely sweet, so if you don't like really sweet tasting stuff, don't get it. Most of their flavors are actually way too sweet imo

>unflavoured is totally rank, don't know how you guys can stand that
why? I have to admit that I only drank it with milk before so I'm hoping that it will taste okay with water. If not, I'll just mix it with some fruits
>chocolate mint is pretty good
always wondered whether I'd be able to stand that shit because it sounds pretty extreme. I like after eight but I feel like more than a few servings would be overkill for me

I've had the regular vanilla before and liked it. the only question is how natural vanilla differs to the regular one

those damn drops are expensive and I really don't know how they actually change the taste. I'm afraid they would make the taste way more artificial than the regular chocolate smooth flavour

Buy unflavoured and add your own flavor, add frozen fruits, cacao powder, peanut butter etc.
some days I give zero shits if it tastes like anything and I just want to get over with it, and some days I feel fancy and make a strawberry and lemon smoothy. Literally don't be a faggot.

Cookies and cream pleb here.

Rocky road is the tits tho

>why?
just tastes like what it is, thin cheese run-off without the maturing that gives cheese it's proper taste. tried it with milk and water. to all the guys that say it just tastes like milk, I seriously wonder what passes for milk in your country. gotta wait for my next bulk so I can use it with fruit in a smoothie to overpower the taste.

I had the same concerns towards chocolate mint but managed to go through a 2,5 kg bag without problems.

I bought strawberry and I had to throw it away because of how shit it was, after that I bought chocolate and loved it

yeah, the vanilla flavour goes really well with oats. didn't have whey for almost half a year so I'm looking forward to finally mixing some whey into my mix (oats, one banana, peanut butter, and optionally some grated coconuts)

Minus the coconuts this is what i have for breakfast keeps me full/not hungry until like 2pm then i have a handful of pistachios and a 300g tub of cottage cheese.

the fruit flavours are all good for joghurt

choc mint is the best in milk and also in water and also has overall the best ratings

as I have pointed out several times in the thread, natural was a given. I was just looking for advice on other flavours and thought I'd make a thread since there are probably other people out there who might find some insight of others valuable

I get where you're coming from. most people say it tastes like milk due to a lack of a better explanation. it does transform the flavour but it's not easy to properly describe it. using fruits or especially peanut butter is always a good move which I can only recommend

>throw it away
dude, what a waste. might as well just mix it with something that totally changes the flavour. you basically threw at least +20 dollars down the drain

>Minus the coconuts this is what i have for breakfast keeps me full
you have to try out the coconuts, it's really delicious. I always put hot water on the bananas first, stomp them, and then add the grated coconuts and oats (plus peanut butter). can't get enough of that shit

just a general question for everyone. do you guys drink milk at all? I kinda just stopped consuming milk after living in China for half a year (Chinese people don't drink milk so the prices are insane) and never looked back

>If you take four scoops a day, I'm sure it doesn't go that well

Never gonna make it, kid.

I'm afraid I would literally leave humanity behind due to farting myself into orbit if I did 4 scoops a day

stevia chocolate is the only thing ive found to not taste like shit

>been a myp customer since 2013

Thinking about switching over to them, do I go with "impact whey protein" or "impact whey isolate"

I don't really rely on protein powder, I just use 1/2 a scoop in my oats and 1/2 scoop in my yogurt for flavor.

Do not buy white chocolate.
I thought it would be a break from normal chocolate.

I was wrong.
Pics to prove I actually tried it.

I'd say just go with the regular protein. I don't see the point in paying such a huge surplus just to get a few additional grams of protein which don't matter anyway if you get most of your daily intake from regular foods

send it to me my niggah. I'll drink it up somehow

I bought 2 11lb bags a few weeks ago. They sent me half a pound of the natural vanilla as some sort of freebie for spending a $100 like I need half a pound of that shit after buying 22 lbs. I'm probably just gonna throw it away or donate it to a homeless shelter

Isolate is a waste of money. It's only good for hitting your macros if you're some kind of retard who can't avoid carbs or fats in the rest of your diet.

i have been eating cookies and cream for about a month and a half. 2 scoops and a little milk after every workout. i have been borderline shitting myself at work and my farts smell worse than my shits

You may be lactose intolerant my dude.

i have been drinking milk for years

i been having vainilla and its tasty but now i will try chocolate

This is for myprotein
>Natural Banana is the best so far. Tasty as fuck
>Mocha is bretty good
>Salted Caramel tastes like pure sugar. It's hard to drink two scoops and gives me indigestion

Chocolate Smooth is top tier in both water and milk
Strawberry Cream is alright in water and great in milk
Chocolate Brownie is aight in water, haven't tried it with milk yet

This guy knows what he's talking about. You just listed my two favourite flavours.

I always get this in Chocolate Fudge or whatever. There are only 3 flavors. Why does this site always have sales? Its awesome

I have mocha and I gotta day it’s pretty darn good even with water. I also have mint chocolate chip and it tastes bearable with water and sorta like a low cal mint chocolate ice cream with milk

I started with chocolate smooth, and I was getting so sick of it by the end of the 11lb bag. I switched to natural vanilla for the next bag, and it's so much better. I've never had reg vanilla so I can't compare, but the natural vanilla adds a nice taste without being too sweet. Would recommend, will be buying again in next bag.

Guise, what about myprotein pea protein? It's a lot cheaper, never tried any protein powders before. I know it's flavorless but I'm wondering about the aminoacid composition

Myprotein is infested with Mercury

Mocha is good if you really like a coffee flavored candy flavor

Where's my White Chocolate at? I bought it years ago but haven't seen it since.

salted caramel. straberry cream

i have white chocolate too and i think its the best flavour out of all the ones iv tried (strawberry, banana, blueberry, vanilla)

Yo my man. How did you get that? Is it UK only now?