Anyone else hate going to gyms full of nogs? Seems like all theh do is walk around trying to intimidate others

Anyone else hate going to gyms full of nogs? Seems like all theh do is walk around trying to intimidate others

Pakis are just as bad.

>pic related

I would pay big bucks to go to a human only gym but the faggy government thinks gays and nigs should be able to shit up every place in this country with their vile stench

This, i thought they had the zoo as thier designated gym

They should use public playgrounds so they can work out on the monkey bars

Haha

Seriously what the fuck is their problem? If a gym can legally exclude men (50% of the population) why can't a gym exclude niggers (13% of the population)?

>Seems like all theh do is walk around trying to intimidate others
woah that's a lot of projection there buddy

i think theres like 2 nogs in my gym and they are both gay

None of the several black people at my gym do anything that annoys me save one dude who hogs the power rack to do his ridiculous circuit training that involves one use of the barbell every ten minutes, but there's a white dude that does the same thing.

>why can't a gym exclude niggers (13% of the population and 80% of all violent crime)?
fixed that for you buddy

The gym I go to is literally called the zoo

> in NH
> No nogs in sight

Oh it's horrible.

Luckily niggers don't work out much or really do anything that takes sustained effort so most gyms are human-dominated

kek

>went to $12/mo general fitness gym for a year
>constantly packed with nogs walking around, staring at ass, invading personal space, hogging squat racks
>switched to $65/mo powerlifting gym
>have seen one nog and he's friendly as heck

>have seen one nog and he's friendly as heck
Sounds like you're relaxing there buddy

Nice blacks make me so sad. I just want to tell them I'm so sorry they're black. Being racist, I understand their plight

No, i rarely go to the gym near my college because of that, but i like the fact i make progress on my lifts there, all the niggers there just stare at me like they want to fight, or slowly walk past me trying to intimidate me. Gonna start going back the other gym not on the nigger side of town.

Just befriend the big ones. Me and 2 of the big black guys just yell and intimidate the DYELs for fun now.

ITT: Insecure white people

+1

Its Veeky Forums dude its fun to be racist. Everyone here,is a coward anyway. Any people who lift are fraud plg and those fags in the cbt's

I just,stay for the memes

HOL UP PLAYBOY HOL UP
ITS LIKE DIS MANG, SO U KNOW I BEAN CHILLIN N SHIT N U KNOW I'VE BEEN STICKING IT TO THESE SILLY ASS NO SWAG BITCH ASS CRACKA ASS HONKEY ASSS MOFFFUCKAS, I NO THESE RRACIST ASS WHITE FOLKS R BROKE AS HELL N U KNOW THEY CAN'T DANCE MANG

YOU KNOW A NIGGA BE TRAPPIN IT, U KNOW A NIGGA BE GRINDIN FOR DEM SPINNERS, YO SENPAI MY SSHITS BRAND NEW, CLEAN WHITE T SHIRTS, FREESH TAGS, MY LEAN COSTS MO THAN U CAR MY NIGGA, FUCK YOU NIGGA, BITCH ASS PUNK U HATIN ASS MOTHERRFUKA STOP HATIN ON NNIGGAS GETTING CASH U BROKE ASS BIEATCH IM A BOUT TO CLOWN ON DES NIGGAS IM A TRIPPIN ON YO ASS

I think I've seen at most 2 black people at my gym. It's a company gym

Don't care enough to focus on anything other than my lifts while I'm at the gym.

Take this shit back to pol
Racist idiot

Tell us how the taste of black cum tastes like before you go off and play your nintendo switch or go on reddit or some other cucky man childy things.

Why would white people be insecure? About what?

cuz they nerdy as hell and talk like fags.

>be me, reading
>mildly amused at accuracy
>picture a black man saying this
>hit "senpai"
>lol

Here's hoping you get buttraped in the showers for being stupid enough to continously complain about going to a gym whose membership you supposedly paid for with your own money.

>t.formerSlaveUsingPitifulExcuseOfMaster'sLanguage

My gym is full of nogs that are eerly friendly, constantly high-fiving me at the end of sets. Its enduring but sometimes they talk too much and interrupt my workout.

Roiders are worse

>tren head at work (I work at my unis cafe)
>flys off the handle at people when he started, trys to intimidate people
>people call him on his shit after a while
>gets btfo by fat mexican boss lady
>gets btfo by other coworkers
>eventually starts to bully the tiny 5'7 120lb girl at work after he gets btfo starting shit with others

Dude's a fucking nutcase. Flies of the handle if you say he's small.

They are like dogs trying to mark their territory. They haven't evolved into conscious humans yet, just try to find another gym that isn't filled with animals.

Take this comment back to plebbit, faggot

My gym is right next to the university and after 3PM I want to fucking kill myself with the amount of twink asians just sitting on equipment texting on their phones. I literally have to shoo them off the benches and squat racks so they can go sit on the machines no one's using.

I can just imagine you in the coffee room with your colleague gals with your legs crossed, gossipping about this guy and saying 'gosh' a lot

reddit's not a containment board you fucking dildo

>t.projecting

You have to go back nigger

Asshole racists, go fuck yourselves.

>inb4 I'm a 'nigger'
You stupid FUCKS. I'm a 53 year old WHITE MAN (german dutch) and I HATE RACIST BULLSHIT. It's CHILDISH and you should be ASHAMED of yourselves

If I were dying of cancer? I'd find one of your goddamned White Supremacist rallies, and drive a truck bomb right into the middle of it and DETONATE it. Kill HUNDREDS of you fucking assholes. Make the world that much better a place for everyone else. Fucking racist assholes GET OUT OF Veeky Forums

Live with some black people, that will change you forever.

So you're just a useful idiot, jewish master would be proud of you. Now get the fuck away krautnigger

Yup. He doesn't like blacks, he likes things he saw on Talmudvision

Prolly LARP b8 tho

>has never had to really live around nogs
>thinks everyone in here genuinely hates being around them because they have dark skin and we're jealous of their tans
>doesn't realize EVERY race is appalled by them and won't live near them if given the choice
>being this much of a cognitive dissonant liberal at FIFTY THREE(53) YEARS OLD

Just pay $50+/month and you wont have to deal with it.

fuck off faggot

the few blacks at my gym act like they've known each other since grade school when they run into each other and treat the gym like a sewing circle for the next forty minutes as they talk loudly about the government

>being this triggered
If what you're saying is true, why are you here?

>reddit's not a containment board you fucking dildo
It actually is. Pussies and faggots like you need to go there and stay there, nigger

I never really realised how comfy living in Czech Republic is since it’s basically just whites here.

t. guy with jungle fever

Get out

>be in high school
>in weights class with primarily football players
>everyone is working hard because we gotta get fucking jacked so we can actually win a game
>lone negro thinks hes hot shit because he can 1rep lmao1pl8 and run 4.5 forty
>insists on bringing his iPod and playing the shittiest hip hop possible (and I can deal with most shit music)
>constantly yells and drops weight hard in order to make his pussy weight look heavy
>the two or three girls are drawn to him and swoon over how strong he is when I can deadlift 4 for reps at 16
fucking niggers

>I hate opinions so much I'm willing to commit an act of terrorism to prove how much I hate you
easy jihad

opposite actually for me
They make joke with me and give solid advice when i was nooby

>wants to kill huge number of people,
>leave mourning friends and families behind
>as he see violence as a solution
You need to stop your hateful thinking and calm down.

Your hatred will only lead you down the path of destruction.
Only when everyone listens and understand each other can all races,
no matter white, yellow, negro or any mix thereof learn to respect each others boundaries and live together.

You're current violent thinking is the source of the problem and why there is war in the middle-east.

Welcome to the list buddy.

It’s pasta, you NYRetards. Next time you see something that looks a bit silly, put it into google.

lol US gym politics

It's not just the US. I live in germany and my gym is flooded with the worst kind of subhuman scum because the city pays for the refugees (read: invaders) gym membership. They stink like complete shit and have no idea how to train or what a routine is. They roam in packs and make the women uncomfortable as hell. Most of them are pretty young and i pity the poor boys and girls that are forced to share a classrom with these disgusting retards. Merkels sin is worse that hitlers.

you live in germany an experiment to the world what can i say, i live in liverpool, england.

why are you on Veeky Forums if you're 53?

tired of these subhuman animals

>Next time you see something that looks a bit silly, put it into google.
I did
Your post came up as The Low Spark of High Heeled Boys

Lmao you’re right. Still impresses me how often people respond honestly or get mad at pasta

No-arm hangs are their best exercise desu

got a community center and only seen one black person since I joined. WORTH EVERY PENNY

Fuck you. I grew up in Detroit. I'm not racist because of ignorance, it's the exact opposite.

>postjudice
DCfag here, living here taught me everything. It's wild. White America is full of people who think blacks are great b/c they saw a show about MLK on the Electric Jew.