/fph/

/fph/

don't respond to false flag attacks edition

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/the-healthiest-weight-might-actually-be-overweight-massive-study-finds
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3865852/
youtube.com/watch?v=9tt6QPhii88&ab_channel=TheOfficeUS
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbdMWsze6w
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/
who.int/topics/obesity/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'll be posting the good ones to get this rolling.

And remember, don't let these fatfuck tubbler whales derail the thread.

i hate fat people

me too

FUCK OFF FASCISTS GO BACK TO POL HEALTH TALIBANS

Me three(hundred pounds lol amirite????XD)!

edit: Thanks so much for upboots and gold

top satire lad

fat people live longer than skinny people

sciencealert.com/the-healthiest-weight-might-actually-be-overweight-massive-study-finds

Hearing a fat person eat makes me want to punch a baby

can't be worse than hearing them talk on a tedx, can it?

>Massive study
Huehuehue

I walked 4k to work from Oliver to downtown every fucking weekday all winter.
You're a weak willed sack that deserves to be 350 pounds and dead by suicide at 32.

This is true.
But you have to take into account WHY people are often super skinny. It includes people with HIV, cancer, organ failure, etc. Those people are gonna die before your average fatty.

It's a fact that being obese shaves years off your life though. More importantly though, it destroys your quality of life as you age.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3865852/

Rather live 70 years while sexy and fit than 1000000 years as a fat smelly lump of trash.

this.
yep.

Bottom left corner lmao

another study

Paula Diehr, PhD,1,2 Ellen S. O’Meara, PhD,1 Annette Fitzpatrick, PhD,6 Anne B. Newman, MD MPH,3,4 Lewis Kuller, MD,3,4 and Gregory Burke, MD, MS5

Women who are healthy and of normal weight at age 65 have a life expectancy of 22.1 years. Of that, they spend, on average, 9.6 years as overweight or obese, and 5.3 years in fair or poor health. For both men and women, being underweight at age 65 was associated with worse outcomes than normal weight, while overweight and obesity were rarely worse than normal weight, and were sometimes associated with significantly better outcomes.

Conclusions
Similar to middle-aged populations, older adults are likely to be or to become overweight or obese. However, higher weight is not associated with worse health in this age group. Thus, the number of older adults at a “healthy” weight may be much higher than currently believed.
Women who are healthy and of normal weight at age 65 have a life expectancy of 22.1 years. Of that, they spend, on average, 9.6 years as overweight or obese, and 5.3 years in fair or poor health. For both men and women, being underweight at age 65 was associated with worse outcomes than normal weight, while overweight and obesity were rarely worse than normal weight, and were sometimes associated with significantly better outcomes.

Similar to middle-aged populations, older adults are likely to be or to become overweight or obese. However, higher weight is not associated with worse health in this age group. Thus, the number of older adults at a “healthy” weight may be much higher than currently believed.

The face of a man whos soul has been crushed. Id love to meet him one day.

What was the "catcall" she got? Sooooooooeeeeeey?

See

youtube.com/watch?v=9tt6QPhii88&ab_channel=TheOfficeUS

the study is adjusted for those variables (terminal illnesses) and fat people still come out ahead either way

oh god i knew the us version would be worse. I take your point though.

>cute McNuggets
What

fucked up, isn't it? Either she doesn't know what that word means, or her concept of whats cute is beyond saving.

Girls just use "cute" for anything that's tiny or smaller than usual, it has nothing to do with if the thing is actually soft and fuzzy

>someone made this

How did he ruin her life? Was it really just his comment or was there some form of trollfest that ensued after?

those pics are the only information i got, user. Your guess is as good as mine

>Can't even retweet the right account
Textbook butthurt

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbdMWsze6w

This is honestly so depressing.

(You) and me both, brother.

>fattie is lazy and dumb

business as usual bruh

This is a good rage inducer

ever notice how it's always the southern conservative hick states that are chock full of landwhales?

meanwhile colorado, vermont, massachussets, all blue states.

right wing = fat

>well gosh doctor, I really don't know how I could have gotten diabetes

There is no reason you can't be obese but still healthy.

Take a wild guess.

This...this can't be genuine. R-right?

>vague attempt to derail the thread
here he is again.

holy fuck, that's like half a cup

Heh the ranch

conservalards should just leave /fph/

you wouldn't believe the shit these whales get up to. Some time ago, a horde of them came here doing false flags as /pol/ and whatever to try to undermine the fat shaming effect we have.

For example right now there's still one in this very thread baiting. Oh and don't get me started on the fat fetishist LARPers.

Fat-wing

I find your views informative and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

doesn't matter if you're right or left, fat fucks are objectivly bad. so quit yer baiting, m8pai

whatever man, running out of pics now anyways

>southern conservative hick state
You mean the states filled with niggers? Keep pretending most fat fucks aren't Dems.

fat people live longer in times of famine and live longer than skinny people

I hate fat people who pretend like it's not their own fault for being fat. I hate fat people who are delusional enough to think that weight doesn't affect health. I don't see why I should hate someone that does none of the above

this. Obesity rates among blacks are the highest out of any American demographic

I mean obesity is bad and all but social darwinism isn't a philosophy you really want to espouse bro

>in times of famine

i challenge you to give me even 1 example of someone who survived famine thanks to being obese. Being fat on the grounds of preventing starvation is the most retarded thing i've ever heard.

>95%
>1 in 100

hmm

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/

In ten years he'll suffocate her with a pillow

This. It's a two way road. "Buff" people are outliers as well. The world would be nothing but mindless normies

Poor people subsist on sugary trash since that's the cheapest option. And since poverty is usually generational, these people were usually raised without standard life skills like cooking/grocery shopping, or common health knowledge (soda is worse than water).

Once they balloon up, they more than likely will never go down. They'll develop type II diabetes, gain more and more weight, and burden the healthcare system until they die.

Then their kids will take over where they left off. Sad but true.

>posting a study on fasting

Now apply that to a real world scenario. I'll be waiting.

Absolutly right, but im not sure it's our choice to make though, it might be happening anyways. I don't know if this is true, but i heard the sperm quality of fat men is worse than that of fit men.

>Morbidly obese
>Still healthy

Not only fat, but also idiot. Morbidly literally means ill, not healthy.

Poor people are fat because they eat trash food, but not because it is cheaper than healthy food. Dude, the #1 item purchased with food stamps is soda, aka poison, which is a lot more expensive than tap water. Poor people are lazy and generally incapable of the introspection required to practice self-improvement.

Fasting is basically starvation retard, that is a real world example. The more fat you have the longer you will be able to survive without food.

yeah, and you know what their measure of healthy is? Being able to stand up. yeah.

>support the fascist tactics of the democratic party who flood our streets with ANTIFA thugs and BLM rioters or you support social darwinism 'bro'

Daily reminder that HAES/fat acceptance is a way for liberals to turn their laziness into a social movement and forcibly silence anyone who disagrees.

>b-but there are fat conservatives! Trump is fat!

I know. But only liberals are pathetic enough to make it a social movement and rally in its favor. A liberal would rather attempt to be a """""revolutionary""""" and force society to adapt to their backwards ass world view than develop discipline and work towards a positive goal. Disgusting and pathetic.

>b-b-but I'm a liberal a-and

No. Pic related is what any liberal trying to argue with this thread looks like.

>It doesn't take much to keep me happy!
It would take half the hay in Iowa to keep that cow happy.

saying there should be a genocide of fat people is social darwinism, yeah

>Comparing Years of Healthy Life, Measured in 16 Ways, for Normal Weight and Overweight Older Adults

> Hindawi Publishing Corporation

> Pay to publish vanity journal
> credible journal

Pick one

>People like that are allowed to vote.

I seriously hope this is a troll

You're were saying being obese is insurance in times of famine, to wich id argue that the obesity complications would kill you before such a scenario would even happen.

But now you're literally just saying people should be obese so they can go on a fast and lose weight, only to regain the lost weight because hurrrr what if i need to survive famine?

Yeah, I addressed that. They lack so much common health knowledge, including that soda is poison. By the time they're told, they're so used to it that they don't want to believe it.

They have no concept of what it means to cook a meal. Some may not even have functional kitchens or cutlery. Even if they did, though, they primarily lack the skills to utilize them. And you're right, they often lack introspection. This is the effect of generational poverty.

1st generation immigrants can remain healthy despite poverty due to their upbringings. They know how to cook, clean, and make more from less. They came to the country with purpose and live a goal oriented lifestyle. Most are also educated, and their children usually reach a comfortable socioeconomic status. The same is not true of the native American poor.

As a med student, I see this all the time. They simply have no clue that their lives have been a series of unchecked mistakes. And when they hear it from a highly educated, and well-off physician or healthcare professional, they resent them and refuse to believe it.

it's from the Journal of the American Geriatrics Society

only edgy redditors say that

liberals are skinnier and the ones trying to get sodas out of school as well as putting nutritional awareness into the educational curriculum

So, I have a question regarding all those "obesity %" of countries. Do these studies use a "technical" definition of obese? Does the obese category includes everybody who is over weight or just those who are massive obeasts who weight a ton?

This man is speaking the truth

She gets uglier the more I look at this

Only reliable source, really, is the WHO.
who.int/topics/obesity/en/

Take all these images with a grain of salt, same with political infographs. They're likely made to make you think in a certain way.

Clicked because I thought it was pizza

Underrated

its highly unlikely that there are so many jacked people they would throw off the margin by any reasonable percent

one of the best itt

>A breast implant
>in a three hundred pound landwhale

Because there was nothing else she could improve

> thought it was a picture of someone slicing a pizza slice from the thumbnail
> mfw opening the image

Yeah but Im talking about all those categories of overweight. Like, you have regular people who are unfit and maybe 5 kg overweight but you also have those 300 kg blobs waking around. My point is that there is a difference between the two.

So succinct. *kisses fingertips and tosses away*