That guy that goes to the gym by himself

>That guy that goes to the gym by himself

> that guy that goes to the gym with his grandfather

Going to the gym with a buddy is a huge gains hazard. Invariably they will flake out at some point and it will seem reasonable to skip a day.

>That guy that skips going to the gym when his friend can't make it
>That guy that can't make friends with the regulars or the staff
In a way, you're more lonely than I am

Good luck having a workout partner every session for 10+ years

>taking your time to laugh at someone who is too busy to give a fuck about anyone else's opinion
do you actually exist or is this a meme

Why are you alive?
kys now you socially inept retard.

does anyone else go to the gym in the small hours of the morning out of sheer autism

>that guy that brings his own stereo and blasts his music while he does core in the squat rack

this actually happened

been going to the gym 6 days a week by myself for the past ten months, see the same trainers every day, still haven't told them my name, don't really talk to them unless it's pertaining to the workout.

I do. No one else uses the power rack at that time.

>That guy who needs people to go to the gym with

>that guy who goes to the gym with his mom

>that guy who trains legs claiming he is training for strength but he is really just training to become more attractive to the opposite sex and feels the need to go against the status quo

>facebook

why greentext facebook?

DELET

Of course you wanna look good for the opposite sex.

Unless you're a faggot

Fuck you.
I go at 1 in the morning usually the only person in there.... Feels kinda lonely, but all the gym equipment is free.

if i wasnt so stupid i would have done this years ago. the main thing stopping me from the gym is sheer embarrassment from my weakness with how emaciated ive been for basically my entire life.

You just described literally all of Veeky Forums. Good job. This also applies to people who say the OHP is superior to bench and deadlifts are all you need for back

>This
I have a good time when I go with my buddy, but he only wants to do meme routines, so I always end up bailing early when he comes so we can go hang out.

HaHa check out this loser. He works out by himself

>Not training for the strength to talk to girls after years of rejection
What did you think training for strength ment

I ALREADY FUCKING TOLD YOU I NEED TO BE ABLE TO WALK HARDER!

Girls are like the side-quest reward from lifting. It helps motivate but it’s not why I do it.

no
thats not a bad thing
you stop that right now

>that guy who can't see a joke right in front of him

>That guy that makes friends with the staff

my m8's have told me they will go a movie by themselves, or will go to a sit down resteraunt by themselves

does associating with them make me autistic? I'm not afraid to do either of those things but I won't cuz it's fuckin weird

It's like making friends with teachers. Only girls pull that kind of shit.

Getting pizza by yourself is also fcking weird.

I would if i could
>tfw 9 to 5 job mon to fri
>have to do weekday workouts during busy hours with all the other weekend warriors
Feels bad man

There is a kiddo around 16 y/o in my gym who comes with her milf mom and its weird af. Seeing the old dudes hitting her while the kid is there standing awkwardly is way too funny.

I have never been to the gym with a friend. I ran into someone I know fairly well and he's like hey we should start lifting together man. Just said "nah" got back to lifting.

>That guy who puts the grip strength trainers on the ends of the bar to stop the weights falling off.

>Hey user I haven't seen you in the gym yet, you said that you started going few months ago
>That's because I'm there @ 7AM, not @ 5PM like you
>Oh, yeah, forgot.

few weeks later:
>Hey user I haven't seen you in the gym yet
>That's because I'm there @ 7AM for workout, not @ 5PM like you for looking at thots and waiting in line to use bench.
>Haha, yeah, forgot.

Same brah. Kid is a total bean pole. I imagine becoming a father figure to him and giving the mom my beanpole.

>tfw engaged

I did but after eating a few onions I stopped giving a fuck and now I go there during prime time.

>tfw DAT FEEL
>dat feel when posting bout DAT FEEL
>THAT FEEL WHEN POSTING ABOUT THAT FEEL WHEN POSTING ABOUT TFW

rreeeee

I go to the gym with my wife, but she mostly does cardio stuff and I mostly do weights.

I DONT HAVE ANY CLIPS FOR MY OLYMPIC BARBELL, JUST SUE ME ALREADY YOU GREASY SHITFUCK

>feellet detected

>inb4 “I’m an edgy unfeeling sociopath don’t make me unsheath my katana bro”

>stereo
lucky. They usually just play tinny recordings of metal through their phones.