What are your hobbies, user?

What are your hobbies, user?

I lift things up and put them back down while watching chinese cartoons.

Are you me?

vidya and lifting

Saving the white race, trolling the internet, spending money on stupid shit just because.

h-hobies?

Lifting and trading bitcoins at my computer. I also like math.

Martial arts and hiking
Want to get into paddle boarding

where did you get this picture?

smelling qts' armpits
you?

Playing with pussies maybe I can give yours a tickle sometime.

Reading
Boxing
Soccer
Going /out/

i post images of mentally challenged frogs on an internet message board that was created because pictures depicting pedophile hentai were banned from another message board

Y-you too...

masturbating, anime and vidya...

Holy fucking shit. I know where that picture is taken. What the fuck I'm going insane.

Addictions aren’t hobbies, user.

Doing you're mom!!

Reading books related to evolutionary psychology/the weirder branches of intellectualism or any form of non-fiction that catches my eye.
Meditating be it yoga or traditional stare at one point until you start tripping(not always in that order).
Lifting
Running extreme distances (max is a 50k)

Mandatory Autistic Satiation:
giving the ol'e lickaroo

Pic related, current book I'm reading.

fucking, let's hop to it like kangaroos

Hiking, archery, lifting, learning to play the violin, and playing computer games.

Playing guitar, piano, drums, lifting weights.
The usual.

>vidyanime, putting together arcade sticks sometimes if that counts as a hobby
>cosplaying
>spending too much fucking money traveling to cons if that counts
>photography
>cycling

who /katsu/ here

>the ol' lickaroo

Piano uke guitar singing lifting heavy shit squatting deep any contact sport unfortunately theres none around besides faggy baseball i read, some philosophy here and there, recommend the rational male and 48 laws of power for those interested

Crypto isn't a hobby. Why do low status males have to say everything little thing they do is a hobby?
Sky-Diving is a hobby

Race-car driving at the local track is a hobby.

Refurbishing a car is a hobby.

Build a house is a hobby

>I own 17 guns

there are very few bitches that will date me knowing this fact.

Woodworking/carpentry, all metalwork, chemistry, history, cooking, and programming. Lift/cardio for health reasons.

Reading mainly. Latin, ancient Greek, Spanish, French, German, and English, working on Sanskrit.

Distance running (half to full marathon, not ultra like the more dedicated runners). Pretty much same with lifting. Been slowly progressing on 531 for 6 months now.

Cooking and baking especially, but I suck at it.

Used to write for a couple (somewhat major) sites. Gave it up because I don't believe in writing / people anymore.

And idk I've been shitposting here since fucking 08 so that's gotta be a hobby by now

>He doesn't make pictures of retarded frog to express himself on the internet and instead acts as a vector for the spread of another man's creations

Found the beta

Where are all these new pictures of sminem kid coming from?

Dudes, OP said your hobbies, not your interests/Facebook likes.

I repair clocks, watches as a hobby/side income

I'd try a trail ultra. They are more fun than a marathon on road. The pace is slower and you eat food food during.

Maybe, but not this year. Hitting the 26.2 was a big goal for me in 2016 and I haven't really pushed myself since then. 20 miles has been the upper limit for me since last summer. No drive there, just habit / addiction / fun, you know?

implying this girl has a single fucking hobby other than passing out at parties

>archery

is this actually worth getting into? I heard it's extremely difficult, and if you tell people they'll probably think you're autistic

Why does that dude look like he was made with oblivion character creation sliders?

>17

Step it up /k/ommando

jerkin

russian girl

Cooking, reading, lifting

I autistically paint tiny army men then fight against some of the groggiest grogs to ever grog. I also play the piano and watch chinese cartoons.

Fishing
Smoking pot
Watching jeopardy while smoking pot
Drinking
Movies
Working out
Yoga
And growing pot in my backyard

Plowing other girls just like you

T.Chad

This is why you're poor

>crypto isn't a hobby
If you devote lots of money and time to something it's a hobby

shooting, attacking tooj and raping girls

also cosplaying to get mad pussy

I uh yes hm I mean BRAAAAAAAAP oh wow heh where did that come from ahah anyway i need to go

Weightlifting and music. I try a lot of new stuff lately. I used to play video games a lot.

Cocaine is a hobby

Please take the neckpill.

I like to masturbate.

lifting,boxing,woodwork and watching 80s and 90s wrestling

what is he? how much does he deadlift?

Whiskey and shitposting.

I sing and play instruments
>inb4 gay
Yes, a little.

Source on that drink?

heaven

You know, just standing on balconies with butterfaced girls in Vadstena.

probably something Scandinavian

cope

/k/, /out/, /mu/, Veeky Forums

In that order

Yes, it is worth getting into. It's not difficult at all, unless you lack arm and back muscles which you shouldn't if your on this board. Why would someone think you're an autist for doing something that requires both skill and strength?

>race car driving
You mean tracking?

Pleb spotted

You are the gayest poster to ever grace Veeky Forums and I’ve been here since I was a senior in high school in 2012

fishing

lurking fph, posting in /cgl/ and particpating in related fashion meet ups, reading lolcow, watching youtube,

>Saving the white race
>spending money on stupid shit just because

Does not match

faceposting on Veeky Forums, also manlet shaming.

jews are not "the white race"

kek

I like to write scripts and start making applications but never actually finishing them. Anyone got any ideas for a browser extension or quality of life app?

animu, vidya, cars, languages, history, music and shitposting

really original there buddy

Photography. Want to build up your portfolio?

>22 guns here
Doing good /k/ommando

are you on two very important business calls with those bluetooths?

Damn fine spruce

I don't have any

I forge knives and renovate Axes into Viking style axes.
I like working out and taking walks in the wilderness.
Hanging out with friends is pretty nice.

I honestly don't know how you took this photo, like as a human being, you had to know how fucking gay you looked here. You didn't stop there, you took the extra step the spread this around the world, as though you wanted people to see your cringe pose and very very sad body. You have a nice beard, that's it.

guitar
vidya
cardio
lifting
passing time by myself
female bubble butts

Bulding plastic models and hating myself, mostly.

>Play bass in a band
>Photography, have my own art on my walls and others
>Used to play hockey, quit because of kid and band got more recognition

That's a butterface to you? She looks like an angel. How high are your standards?

lmao i can picture how you look.

fat, ugly and hairy.

Politics
Cooking
Lifting
Shooting
Trading
Radio
Hiking (soon to be paired with camping)

Actually got rejected from a date we had set up after a girl overheard me talking about going shooting. I thought it was funny after I heard why.