#4CHNallday

#4CHNallday

These past few days have been amazing. Chancoin increased in value by +108%!!! We are gaining more volume, the buy orders are increasing in Btc size and buy size! There is vert little Chancoin left to buy on Cryptopia and we have reached a stable +140 normal people online on the Chancoin Discord! The future is bright and secure for Chancoiners. Watch it ;)

>The tipping extensions
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx

Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/

>Twitter
twitter.com/chancoindev

>BTCtalk
- post something OG here
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2152411.0

>YouTube
@Oioi, make an official Chancoin YT vhannel

>Reddit
@Computer, have you created a sub-reddit? Post it here!

>Facebook
Somebody make it!

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in our core dev team!

CHANCOIN.ORG
>needs to be updated with a mining guide.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/kV5gQZK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'VE DONE MY KEGELS, MY BODY IS READY FOR CHANCOIN.

Have a Chancoin wallet address in your "name" field.

#4CHNallday

Reminder being nice is profitable

Chan coin fo life

This coin is seriously gonna make us rich

discord.gg/kV5gQZK

REPS AND KEGS BABY. DON'T EVEN NEED A TOWEL COINBOIZ.

If you need people on Veeky Forums to pump a coin to make it worth something, you probably should make a better coin.

Watch it!

one day

I want to trade my BCH for this coin. What is the best way to do that with minimal fees?

Cryptopia trades both but you are probably better off exchanging for litecoin/eth first.

Thank you. What is the reason for the intermediate trade? Seems counterintuitive to add work for the exchange to do

I'm also interested in mining. Is there a place I can look at the difficulty/hashrate? It is difficult to find much of anything on 4CH at this point but I figure that is because it's relatively early in its lifecycle

Bitcoin (and bch) have ridiculous transaction fees and take forever, unlike eth/litecoin. The fee from the exchange will be less than the tx.

I just figured out how to mine last night but the network is down atm otherwise I'd show ya

KEEP THEM REPS UP KEG CHAMPS WE RIDIN'.............TAKE A TOWL.

#4CHNallday

You could have gotten extra coin for dem trips. Add Chancoin wallet address in your "name" field.

the only coin we tip with here is niggers not your gay shit

When will NGRs go to the moon?

how much is trips? i know dubs are 2 coins

Kek

Get back the Discord bot which notifies when someone has claimed 2 Chancoins, the better version of it. It stimulates pump activity here. Without ir the /viz/ general is low performance.