Don't do this

Don't do this

Instead hide each clip under towels throughout the gym tehe

where else am i supposed to put those fucking things?

ANYWHERE BUT THERE ASSHOLE

you're unironically invited to put clips back in the clips dispenser. I'm 100% with OP, leaving them on the plates dispenser is a dick move.

How about I put a collar there and then stack weights of varying amounts over it?

You're supposed to put them on the gym twink's wrists.
Come on, man.

> using clips
> ever

People do this all the time at my gym fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

suck my dick

if there are differing amounts stacked on the the same branch of the plates stand I have to re-arrange them completely
once I gym-bro caught my autism and told me "hey bro don't worry you're far too polite, people here don't give a shit" but the qt female (female) PT/Receptionist appreciates that and tells me she has been educated in the same way
She once asked me if I didn't mind helping her at closing times (I usually train in the evening) so that maybe we could even give each other a ride (she gave a peek at my subscription details and noticed she lives not too distant from me) but as you may have already guessed I replied "you too"

>I put a collar there and then stack weights of varying amounts over it
this is too realistic and hits too close home

>want to microload The Press™
>no microplates so I get 6 clips
>put 4 on each side, I don't even know how much they weighed tbqh
>pretty sure I got weirded out looks as I was doing this

stop going

no

thats actually genius

This but you look autistic

I usually just set the bar on top of the safetys set at 7 foot high, then put all the clips on the bar and then load that sucker up with all the 45s I can fit.

but is this more or less autistic than bringing your own microplates to the gym?

More.. Much more!
Not caring about how stupid you Look there squatting with six clips on each side..

>>no microplates so I get 6 clips
>>put 4 on each side, I don't even know how much they weighed tbqh
>mfw I get trolled by this math

take the clips and bars over to the area for crossfit fags and leave them all over the place, do the same with the dumbbells

There's already 1 on each side and then 2 extra to make it 6 total

>not putting the clips on the base of your cock for maximum dick gainz
Neva gonna make it

>machines

some roid nig at my gym put 8+ 10 lb plates on each side of the bar when he benches and then leaves the barbell loaded

Someone needs to be hanged

What's the etiquette for leg press plates? Do you strip the machine completely or leave 2 or so on?

If you put it on, put it up is my rule

>tfw typo

Can I take a second and rant about the people at my gym and their inability to rerack weights right?
So we have two different type of plates: one has a black plastic outer layer and the other is solid metal. These animals keep mixing the weights together instead of putting them back to their proper weight dispenser.
On top of that, regularly fuck up the simple task of putting the right sizes together. I keep finding 35s with 25s, 25s with 35s, 35s in the 45s, and 45s in the 35s. Really it seems like the concept that there is a separate plate that weighs 35 lbs seems lost on these people.
Are the people at my gym extra dumb or is this normal?

What about storing them on the Smith machine?

I usually put 1 plate a side for girls/newfags.however last time I did this, the manager screamed at me for ''not placing the plates back''.

Have you ever thought it's because they don't want to have to pay the plate return fee at the plate dispenser?