>nicotine (memory)
>fish oil (memory)
>lsd (antidepressant)

Other urls found in this thread:

lewrockwell.com/2017/07/bill-sardi/making-genetic-flaw/
alligga.com/conversion-of-ala-into-epa-and-dha/
huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/03/omega-3-supplements_n_1932903.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't use pheni every night do you...?

Modafinil for uni work

cycling it would cause mood swings

>half caffeine pill at start
>half caffeine pill mid day
>no caffeine otherwise and none on weekends to keep low tolerance
>feel like the guy from limitless at 60h/week finance job
>crazy gmat study gains
>even got time to lift/socialize

Grow your own broccoli sprouts in mason jars. Seriously just look up studies on sulforaphane

>phenibut

this can't be healthy to take daily right?

I see it shilled in more and more threads though

I've used it for 3 months straight at 1.5g/day. Felt depressed for a few days after I stopped but the social gains stained with me. It's a harmless substance imo.

it's an amino acid, how harmful can it be?

just ordered lsd (inb4 feds on my ass), gonna microdose it.
l-theanine
that's it lol

Anyone had any positive experiences from Krill oil?

any negative permanent changes you feel after you stop taking it?

>self reported subjective measurements obtained throughout a survey on an internet forum
Anyone who thinks that graph means something should neck themselves.

I do, as I work midnights and need help sleeping. Turns out it never stops helping with sleep, but you do gain a dependance (can't sleep without it). As long as you taper before a break there really isn't much wrong with using every day.

>Permanant
No. None.
>Temporary
Sure.

People have so much trouble with phenibut because it is a real drug, and you have to respect it. It has tolerance, dependance, withdrawal, the whole nine yards. That said, taking it every day isn't bad if you don't mind having to take it every day till you taper. People just get scared with they do that, stop cold turkey, and get shit withdrawal symptoms.

For focus and working memory I've found:
Semax is god-tier (rivaled only by amph, if you can get it Rx)
Nicotine is top-tier
Moda is mid-top-tier
Racetams are mid-tier
Herbs are low-tier

NOOTROPICS FOR FOCUS

>brain gains
>has to take drugs to fall asleep
LITERAL BRAINLET

reminder that synthetic nootropics such as racetams create permanent damage that you will never get back

Hey where do you order lsd from trying to get ahold of some(along with shrooms) but don't know where to look

silkroad probably

Isn't that shit dead

Haven't used it in 5 years, but it wouldn't surprise me that someone made a second version of it.

just got a 1kg bag of this stuff
using it every day isn't that bad r..right?

there are ways to minimize the withdraw effects, involves something with the gaba a instead of b receptor. Or so I heard. But other anti anxiety drugs, like ash, the more efficient type may also work with it?

Though phenibut is godsent, it finalized my ability to deal with wageslave workweeks to finally sleep normally. The downsides, which are tiny once you got, are well worth the sleepy upsides.

Been using it every day since new year. It's all good bro.
BUT! Start with a small dose, i started at 250mg, stayed there for 2 weeks, then 500mg for 2 weeks and now 750mg for about another 2 weeks. I am trying to find my sweet spot. You know you took too much when you feel drunk. In the past I took it every couple of weeks, sometimes up to 1.5g, though that seemed to be too much. I reckond that my optimal dose is around 750mg to 1g, but we will see.

I will taper off at one point though, going back down every step and then stay off completely and see what differences there are.

i legitimately get manically depressed and mood swing like mad unless i have coffee.
i figured i wouldnt drink it this month and i end up not interacting to a single person around me and getting assmad angry at random intervals, then crushingly sad and careless for everything around me.
when i have coffee it makes me super lightened up, very social and friendly. what the actual fuck

anyone using adderall? Would it help with studying?

Of course it fucking does, it's a low dose of meth.
Don't get any though.

Helps with joints for sure, a bit pricy so I'm stuck with fish oil.

>it's an amino acid, how harmful can it be?

Asparagine wants a word with you.

Where do you guys get your Phenibutt from?

you’re all so fucking pathetic

>dat ad hominem
What's bothering you, kiddo?

adderall
>wearing sunglasses everyday bc I'm full on addicted to stims and my eyes are always bloodshot

>tfw fell for the liberal arts college meme

Anyone here Unemployed?

>lsd (antidepressant)
enjoy the fast lane to becoming totally deranged and mentally ill.

Not organic nootropics though. Beware, all synthetic otc drugs do that too. also vaccines.(seriously, wtf are you on about?)

I take two Xanax and drink two red bulls to get through the day. Sure is hell. How do i get an adderall script?

>Gaba A
>As in xanax, the most addictive shit they make with life-threating withdrawals
Ya, no. Also phenibut is more of a gabapentinoid than a gaba-b agonist. You are working with old info.

Check out r ed dit. (Unironically, they have sources on the sidebar)

if you have a blood relative that is prescribed thats a case

go to a psychiatrist bc pediatritians will be reserved about prescribing an adult

be prepared to give a spiel and fill out the questionnaire in an "I have ADD" way

Use the first year to establish good habits with addy because if you dont youll eventually need it to feel like a normal person

>bloodshot eyes
>stims
wtf

>rhodiola rosea (focus, help with fatigue)
Works really good, except it gave me insomnia so I had to reduce the dose (highest I took was 200 mg, had also trouble sleeping with 100mg in the morning). On the other hand my mind was absolutely unaffected even when I didn't sleep 2 days out of three, my head was clear as fuck
>creatine (could possibly increase cognition)
>ashwaganda KSM 66 (deals with stress, social anxiety, improve focus as well)
I have no idea if it's working, I am a bit less autistic to the point where I'm almost a normie but that could be unrelated. I do have better sleep when taking it at night though

I want it so i can fucking concentrate in school.

pls check how individual supplements interact with your prescription meds. some of the nootropics listed on here will mess with depression meds.

Is it worthwhile to get on Adderall or modafinil? Want something to help me stay awake and keep focus. I work 28hours straight on Fridays and I sips/coffee is not doing it for me.

adderall is powerful enough to literally fuel the blitzkrieg. just keep in mind it is basically meth so do not abuse it

How do I get on it? I'm a burger, I'll my family docotor prescribe it? What do I have to tell him to get it? When I was a kid I was on Ritalin so I have a history of ADD I can point at and say I need something now.

family doctors are less likely because making an appointment with them to discuss adult add is weird. unless you go to them regularly for other prescriptions then it'd be easy to bring it up.

psychiatrists are easier to make a specific appointment with to discuss add

Thanks user, dies Adderall have any side effects I need to know about? Will it effects my gain?

but also be sure to mention that your ritalin was extended release and was effective when it kicked in but messed with your sleep.

Try and position for instant release adderall

Do I jsut say I can't focus and what not?

may want to have something that monitors your heartrate. it makes you very very not hungry so that may possibly effect your gains as well.

>unemployed
>thinking he can talk shit about anyone else

>Kratom
>Phenibut
>Modafinil
>Red focus
>Caffeine pills

If you dont want to take something like meth, take modafinil.

i take bupropion daily, sometimes l-theanin and yohimbine for my morning cardio.

everytime i take phenibut i feel like shit the day after, is it maybe because i always drink alcohol with it? Also how long should i take a break to feel phenibut like the first time?

>top tier: Start Smoking again

Fish oil and Magnesium for sleep gains and memory

what damage? got any source? I used to try all of those shitty racetams, (phenil, anira, oxi, pira...) and decided it doesnt do shit. maybe ... except the fact it made me a brainlet

>gonna microdose it.
Seriously not worth the bother. Tripping once every two or three weeks on your days off with the dose at least 200ug+ will benefit you much more.

Nutmeg

so microsoing LSD and sticking nicotine patches on my body even though i don't smoke will turn me into rainman?

>self-reported survey

LMFAO no wonder you brainlets need drugs

it'd not so much about need, but if we have the technology to supercharge the brain, that's reason enough to research about it

some do, some aren't studied enough
St johns wort for example causes blindness
Vaccines cause brain damage? Source?

--Reversing Aging--
>Vitamin C (3-4g x 4)
>Niacin
>Nicotinamide
>Flax Oil (Omega 3s and thus telomere lengthening)

--Fun / Theoretical Supplements--
>Routinely, a few early cups of coffee (of which is documented as reducing the cortisol responses)
>(Di-)calcium phosphate (for supplementing both; especially as P has a lot of utilization in energy, and Ca plausibly allows bones keeping their stores)
>Mucuna Pruriens (has L-DOPA in it, which is metabolized into dopamine and epinephrine)

--Strong Antioxidants, for Neurotransmitter Protection and Other Benefits--
>Ground cloves (ORAC)
>Garlic (which comes together with increased intakes of vitamin C, establishing an environment for researched-up-to-300% NO production and reduced blood pressure)

--Potential--
Beta-Alanine + Histidine, or Carnosine (balances pH, increasing endurance)
5-HTP (is metabolized in vivo from tryptophan becoming quinolic acid, which is excitotoxic, so that has been shelved, as there's plausibly plenty in 160g-220g of protein; it forms serotonin, which produces melatonin)

lewrockwell.com/2017/07/bill-sardi/making-genetic-flaw/

alligga.com/conversion-of-ala-into-epa-and-dha/
huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/03/omega-3-supplements_n_1932903.html

niceotinamide i've heard good things about, also look into ghk-cu, oxaloacetate, and c60 ofr longevity

Why the fuck doesn’t adderall do anything for me? I felt nothing on it, same with Vyvanse. I was taking 20mg of addies and 30 of vyvanse

I have never felt better than when l started taking Gabapentin
I sleep better
I have no aches or pains
Everything is just brighter and happier, like the whole world has a polished shine on it
This shit is magical everyone should be on this
600mg twice a day

Just go to a psychiatrist don't lie like a fuck up. If have trouble focusing tell the person with a degree that can help you. Drugs are the easy way out, you might need them but you might be fine w/o.

Isn't this and lyrica makes you a mega retard though? It blocks glutamate so short term memory and reasoning are shot down

How does one into modafinil

That's called being addicted, user.

How many cups do you drink in a day?
I mean yeah like coffee is addictive and all but 1-3 cups a day been found to increase life expectancy, neuroprotective, contains antioxidant so not the worst substance to be addicted to