This is what the crossfit gym a block from my house charges for strength training. Worth it?

This is what the crossfit gym a block from my house charges for strength training. Worth it?

You could build a pretty complete home gym for 1500 buckaroos.

This, otherwise any commercial gym will have thotplates you can do crossfat routines with.

The 10 pass thing is a good idea if you want to learn how to /owg/

i hate this shit i just pay 10 bucks a month for a commercial gym which is decent tier i can get my lifts in
but i cant try to learn oly in the commercial gym.
The only options are commercial gym and crossfit boxes charging 250 a month
I even called a few asking if i could get a discount if i just wanted to come in and use the equipment because i figured the cost includes all the lessons and shit but nope...
fucking crosshit

>crossfit
>strength training
pick one, user. crossfit is just high effort with little results.

>165 a month

just join 24hr fitness and do ss/greyskull/some other beginner program

>Crossfit: Not even ONCE!

this is what I would do

>little results
thats completely goal dependant. if youre lifting only to grow your muscles and couldnt give a fuck about anything else then sure crossfit isnt the best thing to do.
If youre looking to become fit as fuck than crossfit is the way to go.
If youre looking to be an all round beast then combining strength training with crossfit training is acually extremely effective.

I pay $98 a year for a full free weight gym, with pool, sauna, hot tub, treadmills, cardio room, track, free classes (zumba, yoga, dance, etc.), plus the free weight area with lines of squat racks, benches, and dumbbells going to 130lbs. Even the most basic, non-yearly membership is $21/m.

So to answer your question, what the fuck do you think. Here's your (you). Not bumping this shit though.

That seems insanely expensive to me
announcing sage breaks global rule 7

I bitched at paying $15 a week for my gym and it's "dynamic training zone".
And here is OP abput to shell out my savings account for some crosafit lessons

I am a strength coach at a crossfit-sponsored gym.

Make sure they're actually going to get you BARBELL benching / squatting / deadlifting / pressing overhead.

Most crossfit personal trainers deal in stupid endurance work, and believe in exercise over actual training. I have seen grown men do kettlebell squats for months and never even touch the barbell.

>learning WL from a CrossFit coach
Dangerous game user

not even close to worth it

with this kind of money you could build a home gym, or go to a regular gym and save a shitload of money

165 $ a month for no gains and bunch of injuries . what a deal

that's honestly not terrible if you're getting 1-on-1 coaching with somebody who knows what they're doing.

That's two really big IFs with crossfit though.

Hey OP, if you "drop in" i'll give you $5 for the shirt.

yes, two weeks of training, that'll really work.

you seem to be confusing crossfit and conditioning

quality post right there
really rule 6 compliant