Women

Why are women so fucking stupid?
Seriously I want to know.
I live with women and I have a gf.
Ive always wondered what in the world makes them be so fucking stupid? They are:
>very easily manipulated
>incredibly susceptible to group-thing mindsets.
>Unable to truly understand anything beyond its surface.
>Insecure as shit
The list goes on and on really.
Why is this? Why are we sold the idea that we are somehow equal?

To keep Veeky Forums related post current routine and why you like it.
For me its madcow 5x5 and I like it cause it works and its only 3 times a week on the gym (I have little time, would do PPL otherwise)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/autism-it-s-different-in-girls/
youtube.com/watch?v=OkookcrAnSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have a feeling you're going to get a lot of comments calling you a virgin by some roasties

Shes got the same color eyes as me. I'd make babies with her.

Anyway women are stupid because throughout history they just sat around gossiping and popping out babies. Men had to band together to hunt and fight. So we have group mindsets. Women don't because when Angie walked out of the room they would all be like

>Omg angie is such a bitch
>Yeah and shes fat too
>hhahahahaa

t. virgin incel dyel faggot

Wasted get
I like PHUL because it's the most balanced routine I can do 4 days a week... which is to say after I found it, I stopped looking

this

women instinctively respond positively to being told what to do

that's why confidence is #1 in getting a women
(#2 is face)

Women are children in a grown ups body. They stop maturing mentally when they reach the age of 14-15.

scientificamerican.com/article/autism-it-s-different-in-girls/

Date autistic girls (aspies, not full on degenerents ) they have male brain patterns socially

I'm doing Stronglifts but 3x5 with dips/chins/other accessories.

I'm thinking about switching to PHUL or Candito linear next week just because I like the idea of being in the gym more.

that's just nature, no matter what propagandists tell you
most people do have an inkling of it, but it's quickly drowned out by the brainwashing

Because to survive women need to be group oriented, as per the standards of cavemen lifestyle which we evolved from. Just accept the redpill that as humans we have the smarts along with the other caveman traits.

And you’re sold on the idea because (((they))) want egalitarianism. The more equal we all are, the less value everyone has and the less you need to compensate people for their work.

Veeky Forums related I’m really just putting around with the strongman routine, not the most enjoyable but it’s a switchup from Vince Girondas 10x10

oh and I'm doing my own program at home with bands and a kettlebell

I have a very active sex life with my gf.
I dont hate women, I just dislike the constant pushing of the idea that theyre equal to us when theyre clearly not.
Since I started treating the women around me as inferior to me my relationships with them has improved a lot, go figure.

I need to remember this for the rest of my life

>men are smarter because they have group mindsets

>women are stupid because they are group-minded

I'm just as misogynist as the next guy but lmao this armchair psychology

>its another HAHAHA FUCK WOMEN AMIRITE btw i have a very active sex life with a hot girlfriend and have had sex with and dated countless girls in my life thread

>Why are we sold the idea that we are somehow equal?

that's just society trying to hypnotize you

women are obviously not equal physically, and have measurably less neurons in their brains, and are clearly more vapid in general

that being said, there are autistic female scientists who are smarter than 99.9% of the human population, but this is the exception ... not the norm

you frequent people like yourself OP

women make decisions based on emotions
this is why they cheat
>it just felt right at the time
or why they lash out and do stupid shit when emotional
>its your fault, you made me mad
they let emotions get in the way of everything
this is why they aren't good leaders and need to be told what to do
they can't control their emotions, step back and use logic and say "what the fuck am i doing here?"

I havent, ive only had sex with my gf and she has only had sex with me.

>assuming that’s the only thing that makes them stupid

can confirm, I'm even dating a girl who actively asks me to boss her around more often and she fucking LOVES it

it gets annoying though, but I force myself to do it to remain high test

this guy gets it,

women are so emotionally driven, all their most powerful feelings and memories are tied to situations where they felt the most

if you want successful dates all you need to do is be dominant and make them feel a larger spectrum of emotions than they do on most average days for them

1. Evolution forced them to be able to adapt or die, this means they conform to society and are more affected by social ostracization

2. They were raised (in a society) to never have to do or think certain things, thus are they simply not good at them

What do you mean when you say you treat them as inferiors?

Veeky Forums: Where every guy treats girls like shit like a bunch of autistic redpillers, call women stupid, mentally repressed dumbasses, and they all fuck more girls in a year than most guys have in their entire lives

it sounds less douchey if you make it sounds sexual like "dom" and "sub"

but basically you're the ship steering them, they're just the passenger riding the ship. They want an adventure, but they can't be the one leading it

What's funny about Jonestown is that the drinking of the koolaid was recorded.

youtube.com/watch?v=OkookcrAnSE

Basically take decisions yourself, and expect her to follow them?

did the cameraman drink the koolaid too?

It was being taped automatically

basically, it's easier if you think of them as "indecisive" rather than stupid

don't ask them what restaurant they want to go to, just go to one

that sort of thing

>if you want successful dates all you need to do is be dominant and make them feel a larger spectrum of emotions
Also, I never understood the details of this either. Only "emotion" I can think of is making her feel thrilled or excited. What else is there? Make her mad on purpose, scare her?

Yeah, that makes perfect sense, in fact I see it with my mother. Deciding what to cook for example is a fucking odyssey to her.

ake her mad on purpose, scare her?

well you could go to a scary movie, you don't have to hide around a corner. but yeah pretty much.

that's probably why even when couples fight all the time they don't break up. the girls actually enjoy flying into random emotions sometimes, it's more passionate than someone who is bland and boring

>Deciding what to cook for example is a fucking odyssey to her.

ahahaha yeah man

You know OP, I spent my whole life thinking that only bigots actually thought women were inferior

I was never a sjw or some beta shit about it but on a personal level I just thought of women as equal. When I started being sexually involved with them and seeing more and more of them I honestly realized it isn't true. And this makes me sad. It actually frustrates me daily. I wish, in earnest, that women were like men. But I'm ultimately driven to the same conclusion as you when every woman I interact with inevitably ends up showing me how retarded they are, and 100% responds better to everything I do when I treat them as lesser.

>incredibly susceptible to group-think mindsets
this is the biggest one. An underrated criticism; but I truly fail to find women than can do both of a) think for themselves and b) independently improve themselves

And last of all, I have almost NEVER met a woman that can
>Take responsibility for her own actions and admit she is wrong
No matter what, to women, they are always right. They are always the protagonist of their own story. To them, emotions justify any action-- "I flirted with that guy because you make me feel insecure" "oh I stood you up because I have felt like you haven't made enough time for me" "I lied to you because I felt like it wasn't a big deal and you shouldn't have cared" "I only made out with that guy because you talked to that other girl I didn't like!"

Taking responsibility for your actions is a leap most people can't make, granted, but it is particularly bad among women

Ignore her. Act indifferent to her and only bring her around when it's convenient for you. Women respond well to this but it makes them have to work harder to get your attention.

*because

Actually confirm this. I go to a nice school and met a girl that is full-on autist about her english degree and she is annoying because of it but has SO MANY better traits than your average roastie. She is like a fully functioning human who improves herself, goes to the gym, reads, thinks critically about stuff

Does anyone think that Donkey Kong fucks Peach behind Mario’s back

>wanting a girl who acts and thinks like a dude

You can come out of the closet anytime.

>its another "Veeky Forums completely denigrates women and says how stupid and useless they all are, yet everything on earth that Veeky Forums does, they do it to get girls" thread

>spotted the toasty roastie

I have trouble conflating the "aloof, ignoring" mentality and the need to push forward as a man.
Say you ask a girl out, or you're dating her. Sure you don't make her your priority and give her all your time, but you do have to give her attention in any case, especially if you want something more than sex. I'd like to know more about that seeming contradiction.

Yeah the responsibility thing is fucking annoying.
Growing up as a boy i was always taught to own up to my actions and face the consequences.
My sisters on the other hand would start crying when they fucked up and my mom would just go "everything will be find sweetheart just dont do it again".
Also, when a dude fucks up his friends WILL give him shit about it whilst a girl will just get empathy from her friends and she will be told she didnt do anything wrong.
The general mindset is that women have no accountability.

Hormones and culture/upbringing (this post will deal with western culture specifically). If you give it some thought it makes sense. I think you are definitely overselling it some, but there are some serious issues revolving around women today that are largely ignored because "muh anything that mentions an objective but negative fact about women is sexist". There are, obviously, hormonal differences between men and women. Hormones and their balance influence behavior, so this will lead to differences in behavior between men and women. One such difference is in communication since estrogen can result in a desire for more airy and articulate but ultimately feelings based and abstract communication. This can result in truly retarded episodes where a woman/girl will expect you to know something that she danced around once a week ago and then get furious about when you don't respond to it, and how annoying conflict resolution can be (especially when you consider the lack of aggression to a fault in some women when it comes to meaningful emotional problems that must be solved). Then culturally, many put girls on a pedestal while simultaneously warning them of the constant danger they are in and how they are being oppressed, with a smidge of """feminist""" issues being mixed in, mostly hollywood style issues. Then society bashes anyone who criticizes women, or dares to not celebrate them simply for existing. Men will favor women in almost any setting, provided they arent hideous, again out of a biological tendency. This all combines to create a tilted mental landscape, since their environment was artificially tilted/biased (if that makes sense). Then add in the hormonal emotion thing to compound that and make it harder to deal with and explain away. I've simplified things vastly in this post, sometimes somewhat unfairly, because i wanted to address what you were talking about exactly without wasting a bunch of time. Mostly true though.

Yes.

im not a toasty roastie though, i dont care at all about trying to get women. i just think this board is hilarious in how 75% of threads on it at any time are talking about girls, how to get girls, girls you lift for/use as motivation, times girls mired you, crying about girls breaking up with you, and asking for girl advice, yet then any thread talking about women always is just a "women are so stupid, they all want to be bossed around and are like grown up children, they have no accountability, they are all princesses, etc"

like if guys here hate women so much adn think they are so useless why do they do everything specifically for their approval

>Only "emotion" I can think of is making her feel thrilled or excited. What else is there? Make her mad on purpose, scare her?
Be 'vulnerable' a bit. Get pissed off at her for something. Make her talk about something sad/you talk about something about yourself that makes you sad. Make her laugh. Make her self conscious, make her stop being self conscious. Basically the more of an emotional roller-coaster it is, without it becoming unmanageable, the more attached she will be.

Honestly this is probably one of the most manipulative but successful things you can do to a woman. I dont know why it works so well. I had a girl who I got ultra pissed at but was stuck with for weeks because she was basically just ignoring me, one night I just snapped at her completely. What was her reaction? She got upset, apologized and hugged me continuously and did everything she could to make me happy. Honestly from that point I could have taken her but I just decided it was wrong to manipulate her that easily.

Just dont take it too far. Dont be pissed about something then hold out on her for days. If she apologies or tries to make up for it in a way let her get her way doing that. You need the emotion to reach a 'conclusion', if you let something like anger/sadness drag on they just associate you with too much baggage.

Youre missing the point.
Most guys here seem to have no hatred towards women. Quite the contrary.
We just dislike the idea that theyre equal given that theyre clearly inferior and even respond well when treated as such.
By treating as inferior I dont mean as shit I mean pretty much exactly what This user said.

The thing is this shit doesnt matter. Its a anonymous board for venting.

Guys still fall for girls and people still find happy relationships. But sometimes you just need to bitch and moan.

Thanks, I finally get what they mean by making her feel different emotions.

The only time you should be talking to a girl is to set up a date. It's also not your responsibility to push for labels and commitments that's what women do. You should be focused on your lifting and improving yourself in other areas, then when a girl texts you just set up a date and get off the phone. If you're exchanging more than 5 to 10 texts a week you're fucking up.

Just do it at the right time

Bringing up a hurtful ex boyfriend to make her sad and show you care and listen is good. But dont do it when shes expecting you to have a fun night. Putting down some negative emotions does work, but you need to get the timing right.

On the other hand positive emotions always work at all times. Whether shes happy or sad or whatever you're doing you can always just say 'fuck it lets go do X it will be fun'

And for the love of god NEVER judge a women for her sexual past. Or at least never say anything negative about it unless she does first. EVERY women will drop a guy instantly if she feels hes judging her for doing something even if its absolutely stupid. To be honest this is fair enough, guys put a huge emphasis on fucking girls and girls get pissed when guys suddenly do a double-take and say she lacks morals or whatever.

watch corey wayne

this is the best thing in the world and give me hope desu
it's a dude that you can bang without being gay, sign me up
any advice where to find one?

See
His advice literally changed my life.

I've been doing this a lot lately, not on purpose. My gf and I started talking about death the other night and my views on it had her in tears. I comforted her, she hugged me, and five minutes later she was laughing with me about something else. She wants to do art, and I was talking about how it takes constant hard work to succeed in that field. She said that she felt like I was implying that she was lazy/not going to succeed so for a bit she was uncomfortable and considering failure. A few days later she messages me with a new project she's started to sharpen her painting skills.

I would never go out of my way to artificially create negative emotions but she seems really happy and engaged with me lately. Plus I'm happy to see her working to improve on her interests.

>never judge girl's sexual past

I do this desu, just because I like to remind women how big of whores they are. It makes them more submissive in my experience.

This is completely going over my head. I'm pretty stupid already but this makes me feel just incomprehensibly stupid. All this shit about manipulating your emotions and basically any decision you make you have to have some ulterior motive around it , what the fuck is this. I'll be happy to stay a virgin forever if it means not having to deal with this insanity.

Is this what "the red pill is", doing this kind of sociopathic shit?

>>very easily manipulated
>>incredibly susceptible to group-thing mindsets.
>>Unable to truly understand anything beyond its surface.
>>Insecure as shit

you just described the entire Veeky Forums population

Depends on the women

Whores hate it, prudes love it.

married to an autist, ama

tfw you realise this so called 'manipulation' is actually natural to normies

That's just some PUA nonsense that those autists are parroting. All you have to do to get women is focus on yourself and your goals and hobbies. Women will be naturally drawn to you when they see that you have interests outside of chasing them.

Pro tip: girls will give make it obvious when they like you.

Women love emotional experiences. Its like cocaine to them. A guy who is only ever funny is not as interesting as a guy who is funny, smart, sexy, flirtatious, serious, sad, deep, outgoing, confidence ect ect ect.

The good news is this; if you are a normal guy and you meet a normal woman and you both spend time together you will by sheer nature talk about a wide range of topics making you feel lots of emotions and cementing the relationship.

Shhhh you'll ruin the irony.

dude i refuse to believe that "normies" do that kind of autistic shit, in fact i assume its only red pill aspies who do it.

This is what I always thought. I always figured that it was just as simple as being a decent looking guy with some drive in his life. Seeing that "manipulating your emotions in every single interaction you do with women" makes me think of some internet nerd reading up on brochures or books about pick up artist red pill crap and applying them like it's a test

>Why is this?
literally evolution

>Why are we sold the idea that they are somehow equal?
Double the labor pool, slash labor cost, increase total societal output

>dude i refuse to believe that "normies" do that kind of autistic shit, in fact i assume its only red pill aspies who do it.
Normal people do it normally because its normal to be emotional.

Most of Veeky Forums is emotionally stunted shut ins who dont emote at all. Which is very unattractive. Or they do nothing but one emotion like trying to always be impressive or funny which makes you seem desperate and weak.

>This is what I always thought. I always figured that it was just as simple as being a decent looking guy with some drive in his life.
that's what you want, weird that the world you want is the same thing as you think is right
>dude i refuse to believe that "normies" do that kind of autistic shit, in fact i assume its only red pill aspies who do it.
they don't 'do' they just are
only aspies put it into words and turn it into advice like that, normies just are like that and they do it without realizing it
ask me how i know

>Why are we sold the idea that we are somehow equal?
Do you have a minute to talk about the jews?

Hahahaha kys roasties

>kind of sociopathic patrick bateman level shit in a post like this (You) is something that "normies do naturally"
It is literally ALL normal people do. They bitch and moan about their emotions all day every day. The thing is you dont have friends or are normal so you dont see what they are like.

I understand that it is normal to be emotional but I cant believe that the kind of sociopathic patrick bateman level shit in a post like this is something that "normies do naturally"

there is a difference between being able to express your emotions in a normal manner and having any expression of emotion towards a significant other really being a way to underhand them and manipulate them

Exactly, if you want to know how men are supposed to act watch movies from the 50's and early 60's before feminism took over and blurred the lines between gender roles. Men are supposed to be goal driven and somewhat aloof, while women are the ones who chase men and actively try to get noticed. Once you start behaving like a traditionally masculine man, women won't be able to help but find you more interesting.

It's not manipulation when it happens naturally. Look at for example.

yes, i am fully aware that normal people complain and emote all the time. i am referring strictly to this idea this thread is promoting that in a relationship, any emotion you show towards your other should be done in a way that on the outside looks one way, but you are really doing because it is allowing you to underhandedly undercut the other person's emotions and manipulate them. this is NOT something normal peoplle do

that post is completely different. all that guy said is that
>he had a different opinion on an issue than his girlfriend did which upset her, so he comforted her about it and later on they were laughing about something else, completely normal
>she wants to do a hobby, he says a general thing "well that takes a lot of hard work" and so she shows him she is working at it

i dont see anything "naturally manipulative" about this, it seems like a normal conversation

It's very likely that you're exactly the kind of person you described, you just don't notice it because of the lack of self-awareness. The internet and especially Veeky Forums gives a nest for autists with no self-awareness who eventually believe they are secret geniuses and everyone else around them who is dumb.
Veeky Forums is the textbook example of insecurity and group-thinking circlejerk. Like if you gave me a day, I couldn't find a better example for these on the entire internet.
Sometimes I browse the milliondollarextreme sub for laughs where people keep bitching about society, how its gonna collapse, how all their co-workers are bugmen, how everyone around them is dumb and boring, how no one truly understand how the world works, how no one wants to have kids. And it's funny because leddit has user history and the amount of high school dropouts, neets, low-class people and underages who complain about more sucessful people is astonishing. Kids complaining about other kids and kissless virgins hating on people for not having kids.
But look at /pol/, there are a bunch of non-white neo-nazis. I mean, just think about it for a minute how little self-awareness those people have.

I dont care about women but you should leave the internet because youre literally too dumb and fell for memes and buzzwords

>underhandedly undercut the other person's emotions and manipulate them. this is NOT something normal peoplle do
Its literally what everyone does all the time. Its called lying and everyone does it.

i remember early on my only relationship i would accidentally do all this
i'd push her down on the bed and she felt dominated
tell her about a weekend away i had planned for us and let her feel excited
then i'd get mad and yell at her and she'd feel sad
watch a scary movie and she feels scared
then i'd give her a present and she'd be happy etc

i accidentally did all this shit. i wasn't thinking "hmm i'll manipulate her and make her experience a variety of emotions." i just did it, and she fell in love with me.

but by the end i'd just play dota and we wouldn't go out. she wasn't getting all these rollercoaster of emotions from me so she went out clubbing with her friends and sought out all of this stuff elsewhere.

familiarity breeds contempt.

>This much projecting.
Pic related is my suggestion for you.

>writes a novel directed at OP
>not realizing he embodies the "self awareness lacking" archetype he describes

How many layers of irony are you on.

You guys must associate with some really weak and insecure women.

>very easily manipulated
>i don't eat any carbs cause they are bad, Veeky Forums told me so
>i don't eat any soy beans cause they will turn you into a girl, Veeky Forums told me so
>i drink a gallon of milk a day, Veeky Forums told me it is great
>i eat as much bacon and eggs as i want, Veeky Forums told me the science is a lie

>incredibly susceptible to group-thing mindsets.
>vegan hate
>fat people hate

>Unable to truly understand anything beyond its surface.
>muh soy, muh estrogens

>Insecure as shit
>muh height, muh muscle size, muh lifting to get laid

>insinuating that all women don't think the same way.

Soylent enthusiast detected. Who let you out of your cuck cage.

not the guy from earlier, but the part about friends you are spot on, friend. When I do a dumb life decision my friends just laugh at me and say it to my face, women just blame it on other things. I'm not conviced enough that women are inferior, but that they are in fact raised incorrectly. I might be wrong but, one thing is certain, the average women i meet is fucking deluded.

I don't need peer reviewed studies to tell these people are at the bottom of the society especially because I already said many of them are self-admitted dropouts and virgins.
The people who actually take the time to talk about insecurities are insecure themselves. Sorry but no one with a minimal brain is going to fell for incels larping as tradcons.

I don't understand, explain please?

You newfriends with your silly words

this lmao.
ive been browsing this site for like 7 years and this is by far the dumbest fucking board. like i question myself daily how many of you even exist and function on a daily basis

>this the dumbest board

He hasn't been to /b/

lmao what? /b/ is filled with newfags and normal people with means they are far more likely to be actually functional and experienced

Implying /b/ isn't just a bunch of functionally retarded chronic masturbating teenagers and Reddit asylum seekers.

Assuming youre not baiting.
Read the thread you mong.
What "buzzwords" im I using?
What in the world makes you think I fall into groupthink?
What in the world makes you think I fancy myself a "secret genius"?
Youre just projecting your own insecurities onto me because youre a butthurt roastie or some shit.
Just kill yourself already.

the majority yeah but its so big that theres gonna big every kind of people there is you make a specific thread.
also there are just as many underages on /pol/ and im pretty sure even here.
im not saying /b/ is that good but its not nearly as bad as people claim i think.

Your entire post is only buzzwords, your world view and identity is so infected by the internet culture and Veeky Forums you dont even realise youre just another meme spewing faggot that looks like a complete clown. Remove the internet redpills and you literally have no opinion on subjects.
You made yet another "DAE WOMEN DUMB INSECURE AND WEAK" thread and "FEELS THREAD COME ON IN GUYS" 2 hours later because you knew there are gonna be people who support you no matter how fucking dumb you sound.
I mean you unironically use words like roastie then get upset when people question whether youre a well adjusted human being.

I said I dont care about women and Im not gonna argue about them, I just hate no self-awareness faggots like you. I hope youre under 18 otherwise youre fucking dumb and there is no hope

Women aren't stupid, they're emotional. You can find plenty of women that know how to punctuate, for example