How do I stop being obsessed with girls ?

I can't handle the test boost lifting gave me, it pushed my >tfwnogf feel into overdrive. Campus is crowded with girls and everytime I go out I can't stop feeling attracted to them now.
That attraction soon turns into sadness as I realize none of them would want me as I have too many flaws (manlet, beardlet, framelet, charismalet, GPAlet, joblet)

I wish I was back to not caring about girls whatsoever like when I was a low-test DYEL

>TL;DR: the test boost resulting from lifting heavy weights makes me sad cause even though it triggers my natural instinct to find a gf I'm still an autist who's too inept to get one which causes immense frustration as I'm unable to fulfill that need.
Now I understand where all the >tfwnogf threads on Veeky Forums are coming from...

How do I supress the feel ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESX0A1eNQV0&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=MzqCZNqgeag
youtube.com/watch?v=BaRjwsOKEyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE&t=363s
youtube.com/watch?v=606iv4gFvq4
youtube.com/watch?v=ICDlE3uDTC4
youtube.com/watch?v=_04eBZcTy1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same for me pls someone help

Roll

that's literally how it is for a young healthy heterosexual male. there's nothing to be done other than distract yourself with something you like

You do realise high test is supposed to help you solve those...uh, "issues", right.

I swear, the irony of this numale shit. Stop eating soy faggot.

You're young user and you are still developing, realize this and make mistakes with women early on. Learn how to talk with them, learn how to work proper jobs, be the master of the gym you have always wanted to be, become smarter as well. The reason women get it so easy is because they stop developing their minds at 14-15, and stay childish forever while you have the advantage. Realize that the one girl will one day come to you, and these other girls are merely test boost sent from the Veeky Forums Gods. You're a sapling sprouting into a flower and you better make the best of it.

Have you tried talking to them, kek

It's called being autistic. No social skills. It's not hard to understand...

Test can't fix autism user.

>The reason women get it so easy is because they stop developing their minds at 14-15, and stay childish forever while you have the advantage
here we go

I thought you faggots said it was 18 before which is it

Focus on the JOB or Skillset to Retire, the women will come.

study harder

just go for a wank m8 then go back to what you were doing

crash your estrogen OP

you wont have to worry about horniness ever again

How many times u been to the gym? 3, 4 times? You fucking child

If we could ignore it our species would have died out. That’s your psychosocial sex drive talking. Embrace it and go make some effort into getting laid instead of being a narcissistic insecure fuck and pretending your stupid flaws won’t get you laid.

This. The fuck do you have to lose? Feel humiliated for like 4 hours max unless that shit clings to you then go try again, chug some 16 ouncers at a party and grab the closet hooters chick and talk some shit. Not hard.

you explained it the best man

people keep trying to change biology but why the fuck would you?

While all the mentioned characteristics are very helpful for getting girls, none of these is necessary for being *interesting*. Get an interesting life and lifestyle. Get /fit and /fa and stay or become mentally stable and you're good.

This
I am not looking forward to uni next week.
Every time I think of tiddy I get an erection. I'm 21.

guys, if you are attracted to Girl, go and Approach them. Just approaching them puts you above all males that dont Approach them.
Im not telling you, that they will fuck woth you only bc of the Approach, but they will see you then as a man. If Looks much, they will fuck you, if not, well not.
There a re plenty of fish smelly holes that will fuck a man that approach, even if he is not on there league look wise.

Be Alpha.

t.virginloser
You probably never get pussy you're just making shit up because you think it's right based off your autistic observations.

this is so true, i was a low test until couple of weeks. even as a low test i was fucking many different qts. Woman loved me and wanted to have my childrens.
After learning that i was a lowtest i started a Test cylce.
Now i'm even more successful with grills.

stay as you are dont ever confront your fear of rejection and live forever.

Grills don't want to be approached by anyone that isn't chad. Unless you are 10/10 chad then you have no chance, if you say otherwise then you clearly fell for the "just be confident bro" meme. Even if you say you are getting pussy you simply aren't.

I approached 2 girls and now they completely avoid me. I don’t think they see me as man now at all. More as
>EWWW, get away.

Unless you have been turned down by every girl on campus there is still hope. Talk to girls joke with girls, improve yourself. More important than anything have some self respect and don’t act desperate, if a girls not interested so what, no issue move on, plenty more.

How did every mediocre ever get a girl then?

by being a friend of a friend and a normie not by cold approach you deluded virgin

its not being 10/10 chad lol

its just being fuckable(which most people arent though desu), youre setting the bar way too high

They don't unless they are a land whale and even then the whale thinks they can do better.

So, girls go to discos and clubs because they only meet Chads there and not horny betas?

you are just an idiot, sto posting please.
No one wants you here, trust me, just stop, go.
Please go.

he's a realist actually
he's most likely good looking too

This . You are right , that's the reason so many normies get girlfriends. I was chatting with this girl and she was telling me that one of her friend was talking to her and insisted that she finally gave up. If you don't have friends , cold approach works if you are a chad.

>see literal 10/10 on public transport
>realise I will never have her
>IT'S NOT FAIR

>ewww, get away
im pretty sure you Approach them like an idiot, or social retarded Person.
Look man, it is so, how many grills have you approached in your life, 2?
How old are you?
Im 29 and i Approach grills since i was 13!
So many approaches, so many grills, so much expirience.
You can not await to be successful with 2 or 10 approaches if you didn't have the social expirience of years.
All the years that passed by with out you being a man, you must make up for them.
Ist not going to be easy, you must Approach alot, alot and the time will come, when you will be experience. You will know to say the right things. You will know females better than anybody else... but you must Train, you must get the Exp. ist Kind of lvl up.

I only speak to a handful of women in my friend group when I'm drunk, I have never even kissed a girl. Where can I meet women outside of my circle of friends?

even being chad doesn't guarantee shit
you can be so chad and be mired everyday and everywhere, if you approach and the girl is nervous and insecure she will shot you down
meeting a girl that is completely open to approach (lock eyes, reciprocate smile etc) only happens like once a year or something rare like that

no, he is not a Realist, reality Looks alot different from what he is saying.
We must just look outside. There are more then enough examples out there.
Manlets and ugly People that fuck girlls, only bc they have balls.
There was a time where i was fat, i was 14 years old and 110kg. but i was the one with a girlfriend in my class. I was the one that was kissing girls... and believe me, there were better looking Boys than me, i was fat.
Now im good looking and fit, i have a tonload of expirience but nor im sitting on a wheelchair, and even as a Wheelchair fag im getting more pussy than most chads! and that only bc of balls.

did you ask her to find out?

I'm not attractive or confident enough to approach strangers on a train

are you retarded?
see this

im not going to lie to you, alone it is going to be difficult. You must find a friend to go out with you. Best case you find someone that knows about attraction.
Alone you can start small, just go outside and smile at Girls passing by. On a grocery store you can ask about stuff like, where is the xx, thank you and smile.For you is interaction with other females important. Start simple with having interaction with them, a simple hey, a smile, asking them a random question.

Care about people, not tits or ass.

well thats simple a lie, just hes wish thinking bc he is an incel and need the excuse.

Anons report in this man is right you have to start fucking white girls to save our race. There is no other way. Being a virgin is not a excuse here is your start.

youtube.com/watch?v=ESX0A1eNQV0&t=3s

Realize you suck
youtube.com/watch?v=MzqCZNqgeag

Girls arent sluts
youtube.com/watch?v=BaRjwsOKEyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE&t=363s

Why you get flaked
youtube.com/watch?v=606iv4gFvq4
youtube.com/watch?v=ICDlE3uDTC4
youtube.com/watch?v=_04eBZcTy1o

chemical castration

look

Same here

>see incredibly cute girl on the bus
>imagine what it would be like if she were your qt gf
>stop coming up
>get off the bus
>realize that she will never be yours
>want to kill self

Fukkk.

>TLDR; just as long as original post

just kek at cold approacher virgins ITT

THESE R/INCELS PUSSIES SHITTING UP WHAT WAS ONCE A GOOD BOARD. FUCK OFF

Dubs of truth!
Thank you user, thank you.

well the saying goes don't ask you don't get

I know, that's why it hurts so much

I’m not a chad by a long shot but have no problem getting girls. Despite what anybody says the most important things to a girl from what I’ve noticed is PERSONALITY and how you dress. If you say personality and dressing well doesn’t work and it’s all about the face/height it’s because you have a shit personality and don’t dress the way women like.

T. Jobless loser who has no problem getting girls

Very true.

Normies can blend better in the society , normies can tall about superficial shit all day without putting up a persona , normies enjoy to go out because that's the pinnacle of their "fun" , therefore normies can easily get girlfriends. Not because they cold approach some girl.

can you give more advice pls?
>23 only fucked one girl (tinder slut)

What retarded asshole sides with a person who can't even format a proper sentence?

Maybe he's right, but if he is, then it's only by accident. Not through intelligence.

Keep talking about grocery and at the end of the night she will let you put your dick inside her vagina

One very Important Qualitiy,
Leading: means you decide, you dont ask her what she want to do or where she wants to go. You tell her where you want to go and if she likes it, good, if not, you will find an other one.
This is very important. This is what Girls mean by saying be yourself, they just mean that YOU dont need to care about what they want to do. You will do what you like, even if alone, but give them the Chance to participate and be with you. Being yourself means for them dont caring about what they will think if you say that and this, or do that. You do what you want and if someone dont likes it, well she should fuck herself.
Thats attractive, that is the main reason qts like the so called badboys, bc they dont care about what they want.

Its all about value!
Look gives you value, this is true, but you can achive more value through Alpha acting.
If you act Alpha, you are Alpha, at least at the Moment you act as one.
One other important Alpha Quality,
Dont take them serious: yeah it sounds Kind of wrong, but this is indeed the case, bc this Shows that you are of higher value. For example, we dont take Kids serious, bc they are Kids and Kids dont have sexual value.
Treat Girls like Kids, most of the time, dont take serious what they say. For example, >user you look like some one that says that to every Girl, how many times have you said that?
>how many times today?
>im serious user
>well this is th fifth time today, including my mother....
and so on.
Another example from a flirt i had im Fitness Studio this Wednesday. I talk with a qt and she says.
>user, im alway being used for their purpose.
i dont remember good, but i said something about her doing something with me so that i can get stronger. She then says.
>look you using me for your purpose too.
>it is for a good purpose
she then boxed me on the shoulder and went away.
after a couple of set she came back. I can see that she wants the D and this is bc of the way i act, i am.

Cringe af dude
Keep your virginity

Blessed wheelybro inspire us

Talk to a fucking woman you mega sperglord

Try to get over your mental insecurities now while you're young, OP. If you don't, that shit will fuck you over for the rest of your life.

>I realize none of them would want me as I have too many flaws (manlet, beardlet, framelet, charismalet, GPAlet, joblet)

Best advice for you is to stop spending so much time on Veeky Forums and /r9k/. They're easily the two most toxic boards on Veeky Forums and the people that post on them will do everything they can to make you feel terrible about yourself. Stop using Veeky Forums as a social outlet and take advantage of the many opportunities available to you at your college.