Oats

So are oats actually good, or is Veeky Forums just full of Quaker shills

squats and oats will get you far

bleh you could eat better tasting or more filling carbs

they will fuck up your stomach if your ancestors didn't eat that cattle food to survive. So i advice you to start with small quantities and sllooowly increase. Many people get stupid amounts of fart because of them

they're cheap and easy too cook though. Also they have enough fiber in them to remove the worry of constipation

1/2 cup of Oats + milk + 1 scoops of whey : delicious breakfast

>they will fuck up your stomach if your ancestors didn't eat that cattle food to survive
What did he mean by this

How do I actually make oats?

farm

raw with milk and peanutbutter

>1/2 cup of Oats + milk + 1 scoops of whey : delicious breakfast

This, except I do like 2 cups of oats, 1 cup of milk, 1 scoop of whey, 1 banana, 1 spoon of brown sugar, and some water.

Just under 1000 calories there, and sets you up for the day pretty good.

Buy whole oats and use them as any other kasha.
Oat flakes are a meme.

>tfw I used to eat them raw with honey cuz I didn't know you're supposed to cook them

Raw oats are the best. Every time I make oats I take a scoop of raw ones and eat it right away, just cant resist

1 cup of oats (~70g)
Add water to cover
Microwave
Add cinnamon or a lil sugar.
Eat

You'll need to work out the right ratio of water to microwave time

Good advice.
If you have time, lightly toast your oats in a dry hot frying pan before you cook them. It really does that them to the next level.
>toasted oats
>frozen blueberries
>vanilla extract
>half milk and half water
Breakfast of God Kings

As a skelly who's trying to bulk, why do I never get these ideas? Just wrote this shit down, will try tomorrow. Thanks bro

2 cups of oats is 1200 kcals by itself, your breakfast is like 1700kcals senpai

Crush wheat you idiot

I think he means, one half cup ie. 1/2 cup.

Throw out the brown sugar though, its not as bad as white but it's still poison

>kasha
I found you Boris, now no more election hacking, you understand!

Count the calories man, then experiment with portions.

I eat what you quoted for breakfast, then for lunch I eat about 6 hard boiled eggs with a random number of pickles for taste, and dinner is always broccoli or asparagus and baked chicken breasts or thighs plus and sometimes another carb side like rice or potato.

Throughout the day I snack on carrots and drink coffee.

i lmeant to quote this boi

that lunch made me suicidal

2 cups of oats is like 700kcal, not 1700.

Oats are just a tool, but a cheap tool for having a carb base with decent macros that you can mix all sortsa shit in to suit your taste preferences/dietary needs assuming you track your macros/calories.
Milk, peanut butter, bananas, a fucking egg- you name it, chances are somebody on here has mixed it into their morning oats.

>an egg

I used rolled oats in lieu of grits for a cheesy grits recipe with a little salsa. It's amazing.

>mfw I realized there are "different" kinds of oats in America
>they are all just oats with different names

Also every breakfast:
put oats in bowl, add water, microwave until done, add peanut butter and lingonberry jam. Easy 780 Kcal, 30 g protein to start the day, not taking anything you eat with it into consideration.

I used to have oats and eggs in my morning smoothie, i changed it to avocado though because egg started to disgust me.

Milk is 100x better than adding water

>adding peanut butter

Boi why didn't I think of this

not to mention the risk of salmonella, or food poisoning-
I cracked a raw egg and mixed it into my cooked oats one time thinking the heat from the oats alone would be enough to cook it, but ended up getting the Hershey squirts later that day as a result
Now if I ever do feel like adding an egg, I'll do it while the oats are still on the stove- haven't had any issues doing it like that.

Better than wheat

I like oats they're pretty filling and you can put whatever flavors you want in them. I do wish they had more fiber so I sometimes add some ground flaxseed or chia. I usually put in cinnamon, Splenda, and a half tbsp of butter.

Steel cut oats take longer to cook but the texture is godly and imo they're more filling. You can also toast them in a dry pan before you make the oatmeal. Changes the taste a bit.

I eat 200g of oats because it takes me 5 minutes to make them and its the easiest 1000 kcal that I ever ate. But it turnes me into a brap machine. How long will it take me to adapt?

I make a shake worth around 1.2k calories(depends if I decide to fill it with more milk to liquefy it properly)

>100g oats
>50g whey protein powder
>50g almond flour (works wonders with the milky consistency and gives me my daily nutty fats for bulking)
>1 banana
>small spoon of honey, and an even smaller amount of vanilla sugar
>low fat milk(I use 0.5%), approx 400-500g on the scale for best consistency

Make 2 of these a day and one chicken based dinner for remaining 1.3k cals.

>not having a whey shake with your oats

The state of American food. I thought egg samonella was a meme.

If you come from a poor family that doesn't have any doctors or lawyers in it, you're probably fine to eat oats

>been eating 200g of granola every evening after the gym
>been getting lots smelly farts
>didn't make the connection
>mfw I just ate another 100g of oatmeal 10 minutes ago

Any recommendations for oat replacement?