youtu.be/LdpMpfp-J_I
hooktube.com/watch?v=XYN7aai4JG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump it up for the God of Aesthetics.

Is he dead or sumtin

>tfw most people on Veeky Forums now weren't around back when was alive

Gonna make it boys.

He was a king. Now he's a god

I wish we had more of that gonna make it spirit. The /r9k/ cross-boarding ruined this board. Haters fucking everywhere, tearing each other down.

Cringe shit.

the ultimate troll.

reminder

t. fat boomer fuck

It still hurts

True. People forgot, the reason they started coming to Veeky Forums in the first place. Above all else this board is ones way of improving himself. It's quite easy to forget where you're headed with the abundance of threads (most of which don't even have to do with fitness), but the mere phrase "We're all gonna make it". Like a gentle breeze on your shoulder pointed you in the right direction. I feel like people really need to get back on track.

>The /r9k/ cross-boarding ruined this board
rip in piss 2015

Yeah realize this place has gotten toxic. Used to be fun.

RIP

we're all gunna make it brahs

The spaghetti kek

DRAWN INTO THE BACKDROP HERE YOU COULD FADE YOU COULD FADE AWAYYYYYY

This board is gonna make it brah

L-L-LIT-LIT-LITER-LITER-LITERAL-LITERAL-LITERAL-LITERALLY-LITERALLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY who?

Thanks for everything Az

dead kike

Didn't this guy just troll people and talk shit on Veeky Forums?? Why is he worshipped? Some sort of sick joke you are all playing on him after he died. A way to spit on his grave?

Amen brother

Zyzz was a skinny nerd who made it and posted lots. You can see why Veeky Forums users might like that.

keep the spirit alive bros

I don't get it? What did he make for himself? Dancing like a creep and dying in a hot tub? If you guys want to be like him why not just do a bunch of roids and cardio?

He achieved his goal, which was looking good and railing sluts. It's inspiring to see his progress, even if you have different goals.

F

i stopped coming to this board regularly 2 or 3 years ago because i realized if i ever wanted to maintain a positive mindset and healthy self-image i would have to step away from "why even lift if..." and "feels" threads. the board is just a bunch of dyel bucket-of-crabs.

Honest question

You say "zeez," right? Cuz his name's Aziz? Or is it "zizz"? Certainly not "zee why zee zee."

youtu.be/LdpMpfp-J_I

F

forever mirin brah

F

fucking hell, i was in that thread. amazing how time passed by

I unironically bought this tank a couple days ago and wore it today
>literally 2 different Bros told me I'm getting bigger

he trolled and shitposted a lot. But there was plenty of stuff where he motivated people. He hated that people hated on fat people or others at the gym. He had respect for everyone who tried to better their life.

>At the end of the day, i have respect for anyone who wants to make a change for themselves and start training and improving their body and health. In my opinion, the gym/training/dieting lifestyle is by far the most fun and rewarding way to live your life. The people that laugh at the overweight/obese people in the gym are a disgrace, i applaud them for having the courage and determination to train and want to make a change for themselves despite the obvious hardships they would face. At the end of the day, its all up to how much you want it yourself. Some people dont care that much and are happy with their bodies and its not a big issue for them, good for them, but for anyone to take the piss out of and ridicule anyone trying their best to lose weight/gain muscle and make a change for themselves, especially if they are finding it hard due to their genetics, make me sick. If you want it, you will get it, and will eventually prove the haters wrong. And that is one of the best feelings a human being can experience.

fucking miss him lads

Long live the king. He lives on in our hearts

Where did you buy it from?

Old Veeky Forums
>Be a sick cunt, not a sad cunt.
New Veeky Forums
>Lmao he's not a sad cunt, COPE!

Damn shame.

Should be stickied for a month. That's what Veeky Forums should be about. The board is overrun with the sort of people that would've disgusted him.

If you knew anything about Zyzz, you'd know that cardio kills gains (^:

Always lol when people say shit like this. The guy completely changed his life around and if you can't see the personal growth he achieved as something to be admired youre likely a moron. Also he wouldve easily been a millionaire with through his brand that literally revolutionized the entire fitness industry.

thanks for bringing back the glory days of fit

le toasting in ebic zizz thred!!!! XDDDDD

Absolutely the worst role model in all of fitness, dumb, junkie scum.

Wow. How based, he fucked a bunch of 2/10 club-sluts. Such a cool guy.

2:05 I do the same thing as Zyzz, just that I do it inside the gym.

Does this make me autistic?

3:27 is this a jojo reference?

I say zeus

HA

Zyzz BTFO!!!!1!1!1!1!!!

Zyzz looks small in OPs vid. What was he at his biggest?

it really should. the old times was great on here

>tfw zyzz was your motivation on the first months of lifting

thanks bra, we're all gonna make it

He's the reason I started lifting. I will never forget him

hooktube.com/watch?v=XYN7aai4JG4
My pre-workout.
>"My message is to train hard, don't be a hard cunt, enjoy life and don't take yourself too seriously. If there were more people like me, the world will be a happier place. Id rather do what i do and have fun then sit back hating on someone achieving something.”