>21
>every girl my age has at least 5 dicks in them at once
>missed my chance to have a pure romance
Why do I even lift?

>inb4 lifting for girls
Don't lie

Lots of girls only had 1 or 0 dicks in them at that age. Also just date younger.

how many dicksinnapuss is too many? is the slut threshold 2? Is there a quantifiable number of penis that makes a woman a whore?

one

if the girl is ugly she most likely less of a slut than a hot girl

Become a priest and lift for Christ

I honestly don't see a problem with that, the more experienced the girl is the better - she'll just be better at it. Sex is just having fun, it's not a magical ritual of bonding souls.

Sexual losers are always funny with their low numbers. I'd be more worried if she'd been with over 20 guys considering even fat chicks can pull 5+ guys a day with online "dating"
>Pussy is a commodity and you need either a strong endurance or a big dick in bed to mine for gold

Average number of sexual partners (in my country) is 11 if I remember correctly. Depending on age, if they are 1.5x above that number, I would be a bit worried. However, I have slept with 12 girls and I'm almost 24. Wouldn't worry too much about it. All will be fine if she suits you well and you're interesting and nice enough and not a total fuckwad in bed.

And I've had multiple serious relationships (3) and currently in one which and I am so fucking happy with.

has a girl ever told you/implied you could do better in bed.

Why do you ask

you said
>all will be fine if you're not a total fuckwad in bed

>lifting for girls
You're on the wrong board, faggot

Who cares? Is everyone here actually this insecure?

user is a faggot

every girl?????
where the fuck do you live?
london

yeah no

I don't like your attitude but I don't want to be mean to you.

wow you are such a nice guy, how much soy do I need to eat to become as nice

WHY EVEN LIFT?!!!!!

You wanna be some fat motherfucker? You could have the body of your dreams if you put in the effort. Stop being a lazy faggot wallowing in self pity. Get your bitch ass to the gym right fucking now. Remember when you got that first pump? You were probably so proud. Now you have far exceeded that. Keep going brother. We will ascend.

Im 25 khhv

You can find your pure qt still user, i dont

Thanks user. Why don't you like my attitude? Let's discuss this. I'll even go as far as to say I'd be okay with my girlfriend having sex with other guys as long as she was honest about it with me. I mean I definitely wouldn't be perfectly comfortable with that, but it's not that big a deal.

faggot
the exact opposite

The truth is, 90% of us will settle with a slut if she gives us the attention.

kys

Absolutely not true

That's a very compelling argument

Please stop

this !!!

It's not about insecurity. The less dicks she had, the less baggage she has and the higher the chance for a successful relationship. Having a healthy relationship is hard enough on its own in today's society, no need to bring that percentage even lower by dating sluts.

> today's society
> sluts
Ahh, I've found the redpiller

You can keep telling yourself that it's everyone else's fault that you're lonely, or you can start changing yourself and learn to love. It's a beautiful thing, to accept someone into your life without judging, I hope you experience it one day.

One
Non-virgins clearly don't value marriage

accepting anyone and everyone means that you can have no one

What kind of fantasy world do you live in? Most girls these days have had at least 2 dicks by 18, and at least 10 by 21. Either that or they have no concept of how to be in an adult relationship because they were with their highschool sweetheart for 5 years.

>d-delete this!!

Maybe that's the problem that you're trying to "have" someone. It's not about possession. My girlfriend is only "mine" the same way my mother is mine.

I mean that's the way I live and I'm happy, but whatever works for you man.

Yes, please stop

No, they need to make up for their looks and jump on anything that shows interest for self-validation. Uglier girls had WAY more dicks in them than actual hot girls.

There's plenty of undergrad seniors freaking out right now because they're still virgins, or only ever fucked one time and never had a steady boyfriend to perfect the head game.

Let me help you out. Stop going for whatever roastie looks good at that moment. Decide for yourself what exact features are important to you, and then find the one who fits them. I guarentee you're better at picking out simple aesthstic features like height or hair color than weird tricks to beauty like symmetry or golden ratios. Narrow it down with features you can easily identify, and take an honest look at all the girls around you who match.

I fucking LOVE straight long black hair with bangs.

When did this place become so robot infested?

>weird features like facial symmetry

I can't relate to any of you cunts at all

right back at you faggot

What's stopping you from banging 16 year olds?

It's the complete opposite. They need to be super easy and have a lot of people fucking them to feel validated.
Most of the girls I fucked were this type.

>KHV in charge of knowing how women live
Not everyone is a sex in the city character. Half of the 21/22 year old women I know had less than 5 sexual partners and those that had more were the ubersluts who you cucks will gf anyway