Valentine's Day

What should I get my GF of 6 months for Valentine's Day? I'm terrible at this shit.

Also, how much can you deadlift Veeky Forums? I pulled 510 lbs last week. Felt great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4fGtxHpATVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A squat plug.

Get her something small, but thoughtful. Don't need to go all out since you've only been with her for 6 months.

So...a squat plug then.

This. Give her your dick, OP.

SQUAT.

PLUG.

The general consensus seems to be the plug of squat. So there.

I can barely pull 250.

Also - squat plug.

Get her a big sausage pizza

roll

A new boyfriend, you massive cuck.

>Take her out to movies and a stuffed animal.
I can do 2 plates 10 reps I havnt maxed out so I dont know where I end.

6'1" 180lbs how much bigger do I have to get until I don't have to spend Valentine's day alone?

Either you get big or she does

Women generally enjoy more the thoughfulness than the actual gift. Something I like to do is open a kinder egg, shove some earrings or a bracelet or something small in the plastic ball, and reseal it with a hot knife. You can look up how to do this on jewtube.

Also a squat plug.

Fuck that's such a good idea!

The squat plug I mean.

jesus christ, there really are only a bunch of fags on this board who are unable to ever give proper advice

keep it simple mate. you might want to go with flowers and some kind of written letter. I always go for poems but not everyone is good at writing those. if you're unable to write poems, just write down some feelings you have for her. also, chocolate. bitches love chocolate

Don't forget the squat plug though.

6 months is a pretty long time to be in a relationship if you're in your mid 20s. Generally that age group is fucking everything that moves. I still agree with somethign small and thoughtful, though.

Better question, what the fuck do I get my gf of a month. We're really into each other and are pretty close but it's still only been a month so there's things that are still not acceptable so quickly.

>implying that won't be the wedding gift

>small and thoughtful

Op's dick

Go to an arts craft shop pick up some supplies and make this
youtu.be/4fGtxHpATVQ and a box of chocolates.
Its what I did and I think she will appreciate the effort I put

Ideas for non gift stuff? We don't really do material gifts but I'd like to take her out or do something romantic.

New lipstick

going to a restaurant is the best bet. I mean I'd still recommend the letter thing but restaurants are the next best step
if you want some physical activities, then it gets harder. you can pretty much do anything that requires you to work together (canoeing) but usually, those kind of things aren't very romantic. you could also do a picnic

Just take her to some dinner

lets write OP's poem, i'll start:
>Dear baby gurl,

I got my gf a photo album of stuff we've done together. Apple do a nice one that you can customise and order through the photos program, if you use that. Not too expensive and pretty thoughtful