Quitting coffee

How do you manage to break free from the caffeinated jew?
I just tried to go one fucking day without my morning cup and I'm getting the most horrible headache of my life

just dont drink it. it gets easy after day 3-4

>half caff
>quarter caff
>decaff
>quit

holy shit i knew piano had trouble with his arms and chest but his back was good
but wtf

So you got a headache. So what? Did you die? Obviously not. You just continue to not drink it and it goes away*. Simple.

*May require willpower.

Then keep drinking it. Trust your body. If it is telling you that it needs something, then give it what it wants. If you started getting headaches from dehydration because you weren't getting enough water, would you not hydrate yourself with water? Use your fucking brain, moron

that isnt using your brain at all

Not everyone is a dumb meathead like you

legit just suffer through the withdrawals, eventually all you will need is water

when I quit coke it took a week for me to stop being tired

aine or a-cola?

I got over it when I went to amsterdam by just smoking weed a bunch. After a few days you'll be better.

Alternitavely just cut back little by little. You might still feel shitty but like trying to go cold turkey. Personally you oughta just drink more coffee doh. And take more productivity chemicals if you want to be a god, albeit depressed. Microdose acid and chug your coffee baboo. Don't forget to take your adderal and smoke joints to to mellow out the shaking hands

Coffee is good for you, literally no reason to quit. Most people would benefit from drinking more.

10/10

Black tea.
10 Days.
???
Profit!

Drink tea.

>Poor Piana

punished piano

I got mad as fuck for a week. I tried before, so the last time I planned it for a week that I wouldnt be at work.

Unlike quitting cigs, where your sense of smell returns to normal and the smoke makes your feel ill, the smell of coffee will ALWAYS remind you of how good it tastes.

Good luck famalam.

(38 now 9yrs without smokes, 1 yr without coffee)

Dumbasses.

Thankfully people can use Google now, and double check facts instead of listening to retards and just believing it, like before the internet.

Coffee reduces the amount of nutrients your body can absorb while it's in your gut. It's literally a pesticide produced by the coffee bean plant to fight bugs and pests, to fuck their digestive system and their central nervous system.

Let me guess, you drink coffee AND take suppliments... For literally zero net benefit.

Be sure to check the definition of irony next time you use Google.

So if you're an alcoholic just keep drinking because your body wants it? Think before you speak you twat.

yeah he lost a lot of weight recently

Is this why coffee makes me want to evacuate my bowels?

You don't. I've tried countless times.

I might try again. My advice is: don't use alternatives like Adderall or ephedrine, they unbalance you and give you cravings. Quit all other drugs first then sslloowwllyy wean off coffee. I'm talking months

Underrated

fuck piano looks like the Half Life g-man.

Why would you quit coffee?
Assuming you drink it black w/o anything else added.

Nice meme

>only smart people like me cant control their actions

>quitting coffee

Don't coffee is delicious. Start drinking iced coffee. It feels like you're drinking the same amount, but it's diluted. If you really want to ween yourself off, just do that.

I went from drinking high octane french press motor oil to zero coffee in one days had terrible headaches for nearly two months, but they subsided and i'm fine now.

Stop being weak

of course you know alkys die when they don't got booze

So i had a redbull in my hand and my bro is like; "are you drinking much of that shit?", I tell him that i drink it instead of coffee. "Well that contains alot of strange shit, you shouldn't". Is this real?

>ever stopping to drink
not gonna make it

to depression and suicide that is

Energy drinks are mostly just carbonated water with caffeine and sugar

Unless you're drinking monster zero you should just stick to black coffee

I switched to one cup a day a week ago, its easy now, but I had a few days off work to make the switch. It's hard if you are working

>Be Rich Piana
>Be dead and withering away
>Still manages to post in a CBT

Coffee got estrogen. I'd rather drink energy drink

Not taking AI in 2018.

KYS

Artificial intelligence?

Aromatase inhibitor retard...

honestly I just switched to green tea have matcha in the mornings if you're a little groggy. I'm drinking like 6-8 cups a day of sencha but I feel alert like calm alert not anxious. It's nice to not have the sort of mega tired breakdown at 2pm or the IBS level shits from coffee.

I'm currently quitting the coffee Jew. The caffeine gives me anxiety

I eat a pomegranate almost every day.

lulz. go buy some arimidex. it is like 2$ a pill which lasts all week if you cut it into 3 and take it MWF. You will have bottomed out estrogen.

>my body wants heroin so I should give it to it
welcom too beeing an intelllectual..

coffee=heroin
(you)

yeah intellectual indeed