Anti-soyboy

Someone said that I look like a soy boy. This got me pretty fucking mad. How do I not look like a soyboy, without bloatmaxing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUdRMN_KaqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looked up "soy boy" definition:

>Slang used to describe males who completely and utterly lack all necessary masculine qualities. This pathetic state is usually achieved by an over-indulgence of emasculating products and/or ideologies.

>The origin of the term derives from the negative effects soy consumption has been proven to have on the male physique and libido.

>The average soy boy is a feminist, nonathletic, has never been in a fight, will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him, and likely reduces all his arguments to labeling the opposition as "Nazis".

>See also: cuck, beta/omega male, orbiter, kissless virgin, male feminist.

All this is the opposite of me.

unfortunately you're bald and white. those are the two main things for soyboy status. there's nothing you can do about that obviously, so you need to just get fuckhuge

TRAIN NECK

I am
youtube.com/watch?v=qUdRMN_KaqM

Are those shoes Mephistos?

Shave. Different shirt. Done.

>unfortunately you're bald and white. those are the two main things for soyboy status.
Shaved head is fucking masculine, receding hairline with whispy hair is not. He just needs to train neck and dress like less of a faggot.

nah you good

Nice, remember to to do front neck curls though thats whats is gonna give you the width you need.

he doesnt need to shave wtf that'll just make him look more soy.

He'll look way soyer without any facial hair. OP you need less gay clothes and a tan.

You look fine op
You look well dressed, friendly, and approchable
You dont look like a beta but you also dont look like a chad
But you can only pull off your look if youre well read and informed so make sure you are seen as a very intelligent guy

You look like shit, please kill yourself.

I wish I would look this good bald

I tried bloatmaxing and it got me really insecure not being bale to fit inside jeans size 32. This is pretty much the only criteria that keeps me from bulking. Jeans size 32

Take off that tiny watch and you're normal guy.

get you hand out of there???

You will never see me with a soy boy open mouth. Going decades back, not a single pic of me with that open mouth.

Stop being so fucking insecure Igor. Bam, you are a little less of a fucking beta.

>stop taking fashion advice from Veeky Forums, that is the pinnacle of soyboy boards
>take lifting more seriously
You have jason statham potential. You just need bigger muscles, especially neck and forearms.

It depends on your voice. That's the biggest indicator of being a soyboy or now. Does it sound high and excited/condescending, or is it imposing and calm

You look/dress like some south euro street trash desu. Just dress like a normal fucking person, you look fine man.

Fill out that sweater or get one that fits better.

I think he looks handsome desu.

>child-sized watch
>tapered sweater
>denim with fucking dress shoes
There's your problem, your wardrobe is all over the fucking place. You've got a decent face and you aren't a skeleton so you're basically half way there.

>if you don't have a bald head you obviously have a receding hairline
Some people take good care of their hair and don't wash it to shit you know

overall fitness will improve you. You have a decent jaw and chin and you don't wear glasses so you can stop being called soyboy easily.

>if you don't have a bald head you obviously have a receding hairline
are you retarded?

You don't look like a soyboy. You look like my 11th grade English teacher, which might even be worse lol

You have an unassertive gaze. Makes you look slightly insecure and overly friendly. Kind of like a puppy. You sense of fashion is also a little bit bland, makes it seem like you don't want to stand out at all.

In that pic you don't look very soy boy, you just look like a regular dude. But rolling up your sleeves with skinny forearms looks dumb. That watch also looks pretty feminine.

In and you just look like an eastern european homosexual

i hope you lift and only lift in those shoes

>you just look like an eastern european homosexual

Literally me picrel when I read this.
SO what's the difference between the two?

Ayyy cousin, wanna go bowling?

kc tier

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WTF ARE THOSE PANTS
>that jacket
HAHAHAHAHAHA come on men , just dress normal and you will be 10 times better overall.
Please burn those outifts.

I don't know bud you kind of look like a stick person pansieass.
I could probably break you over my knee.

OP here. What am I doing wrong because I'm right at the 5'10 mark and am fit enough and yet, I can't fit in jeans size 31, which should be my jean size.

If I bulk up even to 175 lbs, my ass balloons to size 33-34. And my legs are actually disproportionately smaller than they should be.

How do I get my ass down to normal size? This is the only thing preventing me from getting bigger.

The OP was just a normal outfit any regular dude would wear to work, the other two were a lot more Veeky Forums, any maybe you like that look, but I just think it looks like something you would wear in line to get into Berghain, which looks especially weird on a man in his 30's/40'

Which Gosha collection is this?

My brother calls me a soyboy because i eat 180g protein per day.
People are stupid in general.

Go to >Or look for /fast/ , start today and change your life

Also, I eat strictly clean balanced diet. Calories in/calories out based on the TDEE and balanced diet. I don't eat junk or any useless shit.

The only thing - I odn't do any cardio either. But my ass is way oversized.

Its fine, just don't make the only thing about you pop-culture consumption.

You could probably turn into Jason Stathom's twin if you want to.

cyka blyat

a few days ago

I'm aiming for neck-blending-with-ears

underraped/10

Pff why do you even wonder why people call you a soyboy?

Is that Lindsay graham in the corner?

I don't wanna be that pig disgusting slob

You don't look like a soyboy but that sweater is 2 sizes 2 big

>Dansken
Dansker

It's clear from this thread that you have a very poor fashion sense

I G O R
G
O
R

he dresses fine stfu

You look like a very average dutch guy. Not sure if that's a compliment but I'd take it over soyboy.

he dresses like a 20 something european youth while he is 40, bald, on welfare, schizo and drug addict

Get some normal shoes and a normal shirt.

You don't, you could look like bruce willis if you got bigger

Get some slim jeans if you want to pull it off with a bomber jacket and those better be gym only shoes, if not, get some normal sneakers or boots.
I really hope this is a joke

Lets analyse this:

Shirt looks too loose
Wearing formal looking jeans with casual jacket that is too large
Baggy as fuck jeans, at least jacket looks alright
Oversized sweater, jeans don't match rest of outfit

Bro you look fine, soyboy is a state of being

you look more like a bruce willis wannabe than a soyboy, just lift and you'll look like a beast brah

Id say you are more neo nazi mode in thks pic

You gotta get bigger

>wear contacts instead of glasses
>lift, run, get fit
>be clean shaven
>take good care of your hair
>when smiling for photos, show only the top row of teeth
>call beer just “beer”, don’t call the heavier stuff craft beer
>wear plain colored shirts, no pop culture shit on them
>don’t be open about your politics
>don’t use twitter, heaven forbid you have a blue checkmark
>eat meat, don’t berate people if they choose to eat vegan or whatever
>don’t sing along to Disney/broadway songs
>realize you have to work if you want to get anywhere, stop shilling for shit like UBI

Soy affects animals too

It physically hurt me reading this and most other shit in this thread. Please educate on fashion, thank you.

>fashion
>caring about what a bunch of kikes think should be popular
>not just wearing clothes that fit you nicely and suit your frame

Train neck and dress better

Your whole board physically hurts me

You look like an older, cuckier version of Stamper

>proven

Under rated af.
>AY NIKO

You look like a fit H.Jon.Benjamin.

Don't be a manlet

You look like Peter Russo from House of Cards

>the nutsack napoleon

You look fine man, don't let the memes get to you. Shame about the hair, but whatcha gonna do.

Stamper is legit the kind of guy who would get cucked and think nothing of it, though. Not even enjoy it, nor get mad, just not give a shit.

you dont look like a soyboy

also your sweater is fine dont listen to this fag

Outside of the obvious (comfort) people mostly dress to to look good to others. So you should wear normal clothes like everyone else does and NEVER take the advice of neets on an image board. You will literally only get mires from Veeky Forums virgins and no one else. Jesus

I am not a Veeky Forumsg and neither a poorfag, so I can buy designer clothes. Stay mad.

You will never not look like a soyboy op.

>"proven"

>falling for the designer jew

Designer clothes won't make your skelly soyboy frame look good

You're a fucking faggot, man. It's just clothes, you vain pretty boy

Are you European? Your taste in fashion is horrendous.

I think he's a fulll blown jew

You should start lifting. You should also stop posting your pictures on the internet because of your insecurities

Those pants so do not go with that jacket and sweater bro.

you look ok but your clothing style does not help, the somewhat big sweater + small watch makes you look fat and soft, also the dress shoes don't go with the denim.

those pants make you look bad, the denim would look better

>You should start lifting.
I've been lifting. I'm currently BMI 24 and a bit under 15% body fat. Also see

>I can buy designer clothes
Finally, someone we can laugh at with Veeky Forums as brothers

definitely a soyboy

How long have you been lifting? Because you certainly don't look like you've been doing it for very long

It's the eyes and eyebrows. You look soft. Try lifting, and furling your brow a bit.